Senator Jared Carpenter in the news

Posted in the Mount Vernon Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Disappointed

Worthington, KY

#1 Dec 24, 2011
I hear our Senator Carpenter left his wife and two young kids for a married woman. I remember him talking about his family and how he wants to make things better for his kids. I guess he's just another lying politician.
Vote Carpenter

Richmond, KY

#2 Dec 24, 2011
Disappointed wrote:
I hear our Senator Carpenter left his wife and two young kids for a married woman. I remember him talking about his family and how he wants to make things better for his kids. I guess he's just another lying politician.
And you are the liar from Richmond spreading lies about the Senator. Jared Carpenter is a fine man and will do what ever he can for the folks in his district.
sorry

United States

#3 Jan 2, 2012
Sorry folks, it's true. He left his wife 5 months ago. A real estate agent by the name of Bonnie Cable destroyed his marriage. It was in the Berea Citizen last week that his wife filed for divorce. She is such a darling person. I hate this for her and the children.
left

Lexington, KY

#5 Jan 6, 2012
The good family man that wanted to make a difference in our county has been having an affair with realastate agent that lives in Richmond. Her name Bonnie Cable. Has the worse repution in madison county. Ask all the builders she dose business with. Carpenter has been sneaking around with her for the past year or longer!! That's a known fact!! His wife caught them! The old realstor has suied her hausband for divorce, thinking she going to get the senator!! Big mistake, don't think he wants to be seen in public with her! We never know what liars and cheats that we voters put in office to represents us!! What a ashame! Ive known the Carpenters for a long time. I sure hate this for Mrs. Carpenter!! She is just a nice lady, good mom,one of the smarest teachers that I have know, very professioal!!
SoooooFunny

Richmond, KY

#6 Jan 6, 2012
left wrote:
The good family man that wanted to make a difference in our county has been having an affair with realastate agent that lives in Richmond. Her name Bonnie Cable. Has the worse repution in madison county. Ask all the builders she dose business with. Carpenter has been sneaking around with her for the past year or longer!! That's a known fact!! His wife caught them! The old realstor has suied her hausband for divorce, thinking she going to get the senator!! Big mistake, don't think he wants to be seen in public with her! We never know what liars and cheats that we voters put in office to represents us!! What a ashame! Ive known the Carpenters for a long time. I sure hate this for Mrs. Carpenter!! She is just a nice lady, good mom,one of the smarest teachers that I have know, very professioal!!
Why don't you stop spreading lies and learn to talk and spell, you old hag, LMMFAO AT YOUR IGNORANT ASS!! Who's gonna believe a damn thing you say after reading your post? You are a hoot, are you drunk??
totty

Lexington, KY

#7 Jan 6, 2012
SoooooFunny wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you stop spreading lies and learn to talk and spell, you old hag, LMMFAO AT YOUR IGNORANT ASS!! Who's gonna believe a damn thing you say after reading your post? You are a hoot, are you drunk??
Not lies you stupid F#*k. It's all true. Your the hoot,you do not have a clue about what kind of person he is. Live in your world and let people live in theirs without your vile, hateful, and ridiculous posts.
nerve

Lexington, KY

#8 Jan 6, 2012
SoooooFunny wrote:
<quoted text>
Did someone hit a nerve!!Must be true or you wouldn't be so upset!!
district

Lexington, KY

#9 Jan 6, 2012
Vote Carpenter wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are the liar from Richmond spreading lies about the Senator. Jared Carpenter is a fine man and will do what ever he can for the folks in his district.
No, you are wrong! This fine man has messed up bad? No one is spreading lies, sorry it's true!!
SoooooFunny

Richmond, KY

#10 Jan 6, 2012
nerve wrote:
<quoted text> Did someone hit a nerve!!Must be true or you wouldn't be so upset!!
got something you can hit, are you up for it?
BiteMe

Richmond, KY

#11 Jan 6, 2012
SoooooFunny wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the ignorant one. Everyone in Richmond knows...they have been seen together. Jared is in some hot water over it at work and some of the emails between them have been made public.

Think what you want, but eventually everything is going to come out and you will feel like a fool. I highly doubt Jared will seek reelection....that boy has ruined his career for a 2 bit piece of trash that half of Richmond has had.
Hag

Lexington, KY

#12 Jan 6, 2012
SoooooFunny wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I'm not an old hag. I'm well educated!! I'm 41.Doesn't that sound like and old hag? Your the old uneducated old hag!! Your the old realator, Carpenter is having an affair with! GROSS!!
Spell Check

Pineville, KY

#13 Jan 6, 2012
Hag wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I'm not an old hag. I'm well educated!! I'm 41.Doesn't that sound like and old hag? Your the old uneducated old hag!! Your the old realator, Carpenter is having an affair with! GROSS!!
If you are going to post under different names, atleast correct your spelling so people do not know it's you.

It's realtor and real estate.

Had you not argued with someone as to how well educated you are, I wouldn't have pointed it out.
SooooooFunny

Richmond, KY

#14 Jan 6, 2012
Spell Check wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to post under different names, atleast correct your spelling so people do not know it's you.
It's realtor and real estate.
Had you not argued with someone as to how well educated you are, I wouldn't have pointed it out.
Sooooo right
Sooooo funny.
Uhhhhh, I rest my case!!! LMMFAO
Hey Now

Milwaukee, WI

#15 Jan 6, 2012
Leave Jared alone. He's going to bring lots of jobs to Rockcastle. He told me he would when he was campaigning.
campaign

Lexington, KY

#16 Jan 6, 2012
Hey Now wrote:
Leave Jared alone. He's going to bring lots of jobs to Rockcastle. He told me he would when he was campaigning.
That's a joke!!
lies

Lexington, KY

#17 Jan 7, 2012
Vote Carpenter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, not lies. Yes he has left his wife. His wife filed for divorce.It was in the Berea Citizen newspaper!! Left her for a realator HO!! Bonnie Cable!!
Concerned

Berea, KY

#19 Jan 28, 2012
Rockcastle countians...you need to think long and hard anout this one. Carrying Rockcastle is what got him elected. He has misrepresented himself to us. He does not have good character. How can he possibly represent us if he can't take care of his own family? He is very self-centered and arrogant to think that he doesn't have to live up to what he professed to us. I challenge you to support another candidate in the next election.
candidate

Lexington, KY

#20 Jan 29, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Rockcastle countians...you need to think long and hard anout this one. Carrying Rockcastle is what got him elected. He has misrepresented himself to us. He does not have good character. How can he possibly represent us if he can't take care of his own family? He is very self-centered and arrogant to think that he doesn't have to live up to what he professed to us. I challenge you to support another candidate in the next election.
I too, say consider another candidate for next election. He has mislead everyone. Self-centered and arrogant, you got that right!! Been having an affair for the past year or so. This is not gossip. This the truth. There where texts and emails messages sent all over madison county conferming, the alegled affair!! I have read those emails myself, I know it's true!! When you see it in black and white for yourself you know it's true!! Shame on him!!
voter

Greenbrier, AR

#21 Jan 29, 2012
Hmmm... Wasn't he the devout Christian Republican that was going to save us?
christian

Lexington, KY

#22 Jan 30, 2012
voter wrote:
Hmmm... Wasn't he the devout Christian Republican that was going to save us?
That's what he told us all, here in rockcastle county!! Funny what a person will tell you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murdered 59 min m peters 5
Anitia Adams cheated om Chad Maffey 1 hr yuck 12
Rita Get and Go 1 hr counting the days 2
Carlos jailer 1 hr go play church Ca... 3
Who is he 3 hr Like to know 1
biggest c**k in Rockcastle (Mar '13) 6 hr Big John from Conway 28
New County Attorney 6 hr Disgusted 15

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance