Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Nov 29, 2012
hells a coming

United States

#1 Nov 29, 2012
I can here what you are thinking all your doubts and fears and if you'll look in my eyes in time you'll find the reason in hear in time all things shall pass away in time you may come back some day to .......to live once more or die once more in time your time will be no more ..........you know your days are numbered count them one by one like notches in an outlaws gun you can out run the devil if ya try but you'll never out run the hands of time in time there surely come a day in time all things shall pass away in time you may come back some say to live once more or die once more in time your time will be no more..........I can hear what your thinking ..........>:()
Noo

London, KY

#2 Nov 29, 2012
What are you talking about ? Sober up
Wow

El Monte, CA

#3 Nov 29, 2012
Just when u think that got all the crazies put up!!
lmao

United States

#4 Nov 29, 2012
damm its like da chik u break up with but she wont go the hell away.lmao men dont have to pay all ther life for cutchee no more hun..so get ova it..bye bye now..freck
addicted to writing

London, KY

#5 Nov 29, 2012
This the same person answering their self's.Talk about crazy!
lmao

United States

#6 Nov 29, 2012
yea where the ones with the name addicted. .lmfao dam brodhead dumb ass go pee in a cup an drink it...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min Republicans Are S... 1,834
Little Caesars 10 min Tina S 13
music hall of fame 16 min Janison Matthews 19
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 33 min Pagan 16,146
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 39 min SHARING 151,384
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 40 min Interested 681
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min lorenea 130,576
•••
•••
•••

Mount Vernon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mount Vernon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••