What happened to Chris and Steven Fre...

What happened to Chris and Steven Frederick and Josh Brewer?

Posted in the Mount Vernon Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wodering

Lisle, IL

#1 Oct 8, 2010
I was just wondering if anyone had any idea where any of them might be? Hadn't seen them in forever just wondering what they had been up to?
Anonymous

United States

#2 Mar 15, 2011
who wants to know
who cares

Somerset, KY

#3 Mar 17, 2011
Dont think anyone really cares about needle junkies and jail birds. Id rather talk about rocks for 2 years straight than to talk about them for 2 minutes
try this

Somerset, KY

#4 Mar 21, 2011
all the pill heads and jail birds stay at amanda smit forrester's house!!!!!! she gave up a kid and a husband for all these idiots! If you are looking for bucky smith and james deborde, they are there too. Amanda gave up alot of things for thee guys.. all for a piece froma junkie!! she will end up with soimething ajax wont take off. She must be using too cause her lard azz is loosing weight rapidly!
lydia

United States

#5 Mar 21, 2011
if you don't want to talk about them stay off here and for info all of em aint needle junkies I do have one kid that don't do drugs but I'm proud of all my kids they sure will make a mother pray
uh oh

Camp Wood, TX

#6 Mar 21, 2011
try this wrote:
all the pill heads and jail birds stay at amanda smit forrester's house!!!!!! she gave up a kid and a husband for all these idiots! If you are looking for bucky smith and james deborde, they are there too. Amanda gave up alot of things for thee guys.. all for a piece froma junkie!! she will end up with soimething ajax wont take off. She must be using too cause her lard azz is loosing weight rapidly!
FYI Bucky lives with his mother now because of some problems at amandas I heard she was on meth and I also heard she made Jeremy leave for chris...but this isn't me making an assumption or saying anything bad bout her cuz she used to be one of my friends just repeating wat I heard
FYIback at ya

London, KY

#7 Mar 22, 2011
uh oh wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI Bucky lives with his mother now because of some problems at amandas I heard she was on meth and I also heard she made Jeremy leave for chris...but this isn't me making an assumption or saying anything bad bout her cuz she used to be one of my friends just repeating wat I heard
bucky will lay anywhere he can lay...at amandas, at kaylas at jasons anywhere. he is a piece of sh!t trash that runs his "mamma" as you put it, in the ground. she got no choice but to keep his sorry azz up no way put him and james out to be on their own they will make it about 5 min without mammas big tit!
lydia

United States

#8 Mar 22, 2011
leave ppls mothers out of it unless we mothers stick our nose in it jean has nothing but love for her kids just like any mother
doper

London, KY

#9 Mar 22, 2011
shut up b!tch. i know jean too and she aint much! she upholds everything those 3 kids do. that aint a mother that is a enabler. kinda like you lydia. you of all ppl should not uphold drugs.
who cares

London, KY

#10 Mar 23, 2011
You people listen close. If my hardearned tax dollars can go to these people and keep them alive because they have never heard of a JOB before then I can get on here and say whatever I want. How about those junkies go get a life, a job, and respect themselves so other people can do the same for them. Until then... SHUT UP
wondering

Niles, IL

#11 Mar 23, 2011
who cares wrote:
You people listen close. If my hardearned tax dollars can go to these people and keep them alive because they have never heard of a JOB before then I can get on here and say whatever I want. How about those junkies go get a life, a job, and respect themselves so other people can do the same for them. Until then... SHUT UP
AMEN!
Tiffany

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Mar 23, 2011
Sometimes mothers can't help what their kids do. I think Lydia did the best job she could raising 4 kids, two weren't even hers. Steven and Josh are my cousins and I will take up for them even if they committ some horrible crime, and always will. Steven is a good person, and so is josh.
steven

United States

#13 Mar 23, 2011
[email protected] all yall I don't do drugs and I usually work
doper

London, KY

#14 Mar 23, 2011
who cares wrote:
100% agreed!
doper

London, KY

#15 Mar 23, 2011
steven wrote:
[email protected] all yall I don't do drugs and I usually work
usually work? ha ha that is funny!! you dont know an honest hard working day. unless you are talking about peddling a little dope, bro!
Badass

Somerset, KY

#16 Mar 23, 2011
I heard james is retarded an buky is a idoit
agreed

London, KY

#17 Mar 24, 2011
Badass wrote:
I heard james is retarded an buky is a idoit
you got that right. the whole "flam damly is dumb" lol
ryan

Somerset, KY

#18 Mar 25, 2011
I don't know the other 2, but Chris and Steven are pretty good guys from what I have seen of them both. Steven would give you the shirt off his back if he knew you needed it; don't you people have anything better to do than fish for negative comments from people you don't even know just to give you a sick thrill or make you feel better about yourself?
Badass

Eubank, KY

#19 Mar 25, 2011
Yup
lydia

United States

#20 Mar 25, 2011
steven has wored since the day he turned 18 and can pass any stupid drug test you give him so you can take his name out of this topic and for the one that he hasn't worked a day in his life except peddling dope ur wrong so keep.ur mouth shut I know what drugs has done to me and my family and there is alot I regreat but I don't regreat haveing my kids or rasing roys all those kids are my life and so was roy what I regrate is the way I helped raised them to all my kids I love you guys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cathy smith (Aug '08) 2 hr Lisa 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Patriot 151,666
Kathy Smith? 2 hr AllTheseDrugHoes 1
Sabrina "[email protected] Hensley (Mar '14) 4 hr Brodhead chick 20
Who wants to have a lil fun with me 7 hr Athenesword 4
james cotton (Jun '12) 23 hr Pitb 8
Clear Creek Party Tue Music Lover 1

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages