green jeep cherokkee in brodhead or m...

green jeep cherokkee in brodhead or mt vernon

Posted in the Mount Vernon Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
bad mother

Somerset, KY

#1 Feb 10, 2013
i caught my girl amanda shafer cheating last night,,,the guy drives a green jeep cherokkee...anyone help me find out who he is
hmmm

United States

#2 Feb 11, 2013
What model?
bad mother

Somerset, KY

#3 Feb 11, 2013
its about a 97 98 model,,aluminum wheels blacked out liscenc plate cover.....
big girl

London, KY

#4 Feb 11, 2013
i know who it is .but i will never tell you lmfao. you go girl you dont need that bad boy in your life.
john brummett

Somerset, KY

#5 Feb 12, 2013
come on help me out ill pay..for info....
Time to move on

Somerset, KY

#6 Feb 12, 2013
bad mother wrote:
i caught my girl amanda shafer cheating last night,,,the guy drives a green jeep cherokkee...anyone help me find out who he is
You need help alright! She wants NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!
lisa

London, KY

#7 Feb 12, 2013
i huess thats why she tells me she loves me every day and said yes to marrin me....really dnt think she was cheatin,,,i just wantt to know who drives the jeep////wen i find out im goin to his house wereever that may be and..........
Time to move on

Somerset, KY

#8 Feb 13, 2013
OK LISA! Lol MOVE ON NOW!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, KY

#9 Feb 13, 2013
it be nice for sum one to tell me sumtin solid so i can move on..i knoe she playin me...she thinks were im gettin this new job monday...15 hour...she thinks im send her money from indiana...help me out and tell me if she cheatin or lien or leadin me on,,i can tell ya know sumtin..
intials DB

United States

#10 Feb 15, 2013
Shes a needle junkie skank...dude how u end up w/her, lose a bet? Ive been w/it&sure as heck wouldn't fight over it lol she was screwing 3or4, ohh an dude cmon everrryone knows who drives that...she was getting her a pill to put in her arm,idk u but man get u a better woman
ITS ME

Mount Vernon, KY

#11 Feb 16, 2013
well....i appreciat it....believe that..i got a job starting monday 15 hour..any thing past 40 hours,,thursday be time half,,30 hoiur..i travel out of state....supose to be in indiana by monday morn..but im gunna loose this job if i cant either find out sumtin that i can say fuck her..or i can keep believin her...so who drives the jeep man...help me out,,i have alot at stake here...im a gud guy..not like people from here because i left at 17 wen the fbi tore my family apart 3 times for distributing guns to gangs in purto rico chicago....i left came back 2 year ago and am gettin caught up in another mans world,,,i left here ...man help me out if ya can...you say you been with her,,who drives the jeep...put your self in my shoes,,,
old friend

United States

#12 Feb 17, 2013
Shit Brummett you pretty much follow her around. Thats called stocking. Leave the girl alone. She don't need a Brummett. I grow up with her an her family. She is better than that. Amanda I love you girl. I know the Brummetts what was you thinking Shafer?
intials DB

United States

#13 Feb 17, 2013
Benji Jones drives a dark green one...dude move on b4 she gets u locked up or something...u don't sound like a junkie so get u a good woman like u deserve..u think her track marks r bad...take a washcloth an wipe the make.up off em,that's when they reallllly look bad....sry u got in that mess bro
old friend

United States

#14 Feb 18, 2013
intials DB wrote:
Benji Jones drives a dark green one...dude move on b4 she gets u locked up or something...u don't sound like a junkie so get u a good woman like u deserve..u think her track marks r bad...take a washcloth an wipe the make.up off em,that's when they reallllly look bad....sry u got in that mess bro
LMAO... like I said the girl don't do nothing. I talked to her around 12 she is home with her son. She told me the Brummett called law on her last Sunday they searched her house for a meth lab. They didn't find nothing. Duh. Than today he called them again and said she had needles in her house. well once again they didn't find nothing. Cause the girl don't do nothing. You told John to stay away she would get him put in jail. Well I think he should sit there. I have heard him tell her that if he couldn't have her noone can. Pretty much saying that he would kill her. John move on buddy
wat was it

Manchester, KY

#15 Feb 19, 2013
i would never say id kill anybody,,,,im stupi for listing to her on phone now,all im doin is holdin on to wat i love,,,that little boy is part of my soul he loves me,,i can call around bed time and you can hear him cryin his eyes out,,then she putts it on speaker phone and she says to him there s john,,he imediatly stops cryin and just starts bein quiet and jabberin to me,,,i dont know wat has happend ,,i get on here and ask about a jeep and everone starts talkin shit and actin like me and saying other things she believes it,,,she stupid enoughe to fall for this crap....but please you all if you can help me get out this mess pleased do,,all it take is for me to know for sure she cheated on me,,the shootin up i can stay and help with,,,,and guid her and show her im ther,,but for one min i knew she was even around another man with my weddin ring off id never taklk to her again,,i know its gone to dope dealers,,,i know,,thats why she feels she has to have me locked up...its her guilty cosaince,,,it was gone the day i put ut on her finger,,,her and her sis was satndin ther,,,her sister and her both are bad on meth,,,,i watched a whole role of wrenolds wrap get used in week,,,,amanda even made upi song and sings about the shiny papper..changed the words around to maranda lamberts song suger daddy im cummin for yuo,,and made the words into a song about meth and wrenolds wrapp....she plays games im tellin truth,,,,im not kind of person set back and destroy me and not say nuttin,,in this situation all i have tio do is tell truth....
wat was it

Manchester, KY

#16 Feb 19, 2013
see the person i am is in the bible the way i wased raised ,,an eye for an eye and a tooth for tooth,,,you just posted above that i said i was goin kill you,,you know better,,SLUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.WHOR E,,,see im kind person that treat people the way i get treated ,,treat me gudd i treat you 10 times better,,treat me bad i treat you 10 times worse..see you say it me doin it,,i believ al this shit is you,,,,because wen you call thats all you do is say and akk sum the dubest questionsi have evr heard,and there cummin from here,,,thats were all the info that people you ay teelin you shit itas all cummin from on here,,,,i dont know anyone that will not look at you and say fuck that topix shit all it is is drsama and lies,,,thats all.....keep on you will loose me because your so hoigh on meth,,,that your cock pockett wont stop,,remeber the night you sucked my dick for 4 hours wen alicia and dale gave you meth,,,,huh your lips was red and sore ,,you would say my lips sore,,and then suck more,,see you want play i can,,,im just tellin truth,,,you know it...
benji the movie

Manchester, KY

#17 Feb 20, 2013
hey amanda just so you know i have herpees.now thats for not tellin me you had a man,he was goin to kick my ass other night.i dont need that around me.i thoiught i told you to use rubber and you said you dont like rubbers said you had marranna in.well i told you i had herpees and you still wanted sex.you said 30s make you horney,and buddy if you see this post that ring me and her took to papps on the creek,if you want ill help you get it back.just dont mess with my vehickle man,i have no were to live and i sleep in it.so i dont want anytrouble.and i wouldnt be worried about her anyways,shes been with evry pill dealler on the creek.papp wont sell to her cause he knows she a rat,that why she had me there.
sweetness

United States

#18 Feb 20, 2013
intials DB wrote:
your private eyes are no good, fire them. Benjie jones hasn't had his jeep for about two years. Plus he just had surgery three or four weeks ago. But any girl would be lucky to get him, and any girl that has had him should have kept him, he's a mountain of a man. Any way keep looken for your jeep little boys.
iknotruth

Manchester, KY

#19 Feb 20, 2013
amanda suck one thats wat you do ...i know you justposted that last one to,,with name sweetness,,i sen were on another page you put sweetness ..if he had surgery then thats were she gettin the opannas.ill find out who it was,,see i had one her good friends a female she seen amanda at pappys and terrys with benji jones the day she told me she had a oppanna.and she was gone from her house the amount of time ive been settin at her house waitin on her get back from pappys,,atleast thats werre she said,,i ahve his phone number and his cell number his cell only has txt,,amanda im getting close ..if you love me then ill stop all this shit and we go on get back to lovin one another,if not then im gunna find out wat it is that keepin you from mme,,because 3 days ago you ws fine,and all of a sudden you havent told me you loved me in 2 days or night,i know i havent dun nuttin,except argue over phone wit ya.and call each other bad names..its words spoken out of anger,hunny that no reason for i to leae you or you leave me,,its small petty things babe,i know ive hurt you but please stop babe you know our love is speacial.and gud ,,sumptind happening..and i dont know how to get a grip on it,im lost and confused ,ive tried all i know to do to try and show you love thats reall,hunny im still jnathan rc gross bABY,,im right here its like the time you spent away from me you have forgot who i am,you have started to let your self think sumthin else of me..i8 understand this ,,i knew it thats why ive begged and cried for month,i thought the more love i show you the more i could prove myself to you,but your drifting away.its like your fightin to walk away not to come to me,you never wanted out my sight,hunny,you asked me couple three times to move in,,that let me know you wanted and needed me..i made you feel protected by havin me ther for wen you had seizures,,i love you im still me
iknotruth

Manchester, KY

#20 Feb 20, 2013
how you think it feels to go from bein with you evry mini waited evry day for you get home from work at night i used the spare time to do things speacial for you,,i didnt waist a min,,,2 nights you havent told me you lve me ,,,somthins wrong...i told you only way id evr leave is if you cheated on me,,you said same thing ,,well i havent..ive stuck beside you all the way babe,i cant eat sleep think without you i cant live without you,,sum one said stalk,no i love you,i cant wait to hear your voice on phone,if you was here we wouldnt be arguing on phone or news letter.your tturning onme thikin i stater all this shit there stuff on here plumb back to you and tim stealing shit..all i done was asked question ,i didnt know it was this bad,thats why people quitt talkin on cb radios.CBS.HOUSE RADIO ATAIONS BIG HOUSE ANNTANAS OUTSIDE PEOPLE GOT TO WERE THEY FIGHT ON THEM THIS SAME THING.IM JUST TAKIN UP FOR MYSELF IT STARTED AS SOON AS SUM ONE POSTED IM ONE STARTED THAT POST ABOUT SHAFER SHOP.ITS BEEN GOIN ON EVRSINCE,SEE I DIDNT BRING IT UP TO YOU,I KNEW YOU WOULD HAVE SAID SUMTIN ALREADY IF IT BEEN YOU,,SEE IM CONFUSED CAUSE HOW ANYONE KNOW OUR BIZZ UNLESS IT YOU OR YOU BEEN TELLIN SUM ONE,,I DONT KNOW I KNOW THIS ,YOU KEEP PUSHIN YOURSELF AWAY ,,YOU LOVED ME SO MUCH,THATS WHY MY FEELING SO STRONG FOR YOU,,,YOU EARNED IT,,I JUST LOVED YOU BACK,,PLEASE STOP PUSHIMG AWAY BABE...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min another viewer 149,975
Cody Cromer 5 hr 1234abc 2
Kira metherage 5 hr Employee 23
Silver Eagles 7 hr Angry 3
Tasha 17 hr Tattle tails 15
Elizabeth Coyle (Jan '14) 17 hr I dont think so 6
Robby Newcomb 19 hr yeah 20

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages