'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#47616 Sep 5, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this "normal" ???
Aren't they supposed to be mailed to them, independently, and on time....OR NOT vote!
Curious *_*
This way looks legal!
==========
To Vote Absentee, Start By Telling Us Who You Are
...
For active-duty members of the Armed Forces, Merchant Marine, Public Health Service, NOAA, and their family members.
...
For United States citizens who are living outside the U.S. for work, school or other reasons.
http://www.fvap.gov/
RuhRoh

Glasgow, KY

#47619 Sep 5, 2012
Gehlen Org wrote:
Not a whole lot of truth out of Tampa! Rep. Cummings on the RNC:'We didn't get a whole lot of truth out of ...
8 hours ago ... Rep. Cummings on the RNC:'We didn't get a whole lot of truth out of Tampa'.
Current. Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe. Loading.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...-
Bill Clinton, Politics' Comeback Kid, Rides Again At The DNC Slick Willie has just given you Fascists the middle finger salute,and he loved every minute of it. LMAO! Bubba, Bubba, Bubba!
Take your medication and lay down before you hurt yourself. Clinton's speech was about as exciting as his cigar vajaja sexual escapades with that young intern. Slick Willy was forced to go on national television and admit that he was a liar. Now all of a sudden he is believable according to you. You are one crazy funny person.
Jay

Paris, TN

#47620 Sep 5, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Telling the TRUTH is wrong, starting WHEN ???
==========
1 Corinthians 6:9-10 ESV
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral(Bill Clinton the PERVERT), nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality(Obama the gay boi), nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
==========
Report: Mother Of Obama’s Murdered Gay Lover Speaks Up
All 3 Homosexual Members Of Obama’s Trinity Church Murdered Within 6 Weeks.
In late May, Wash. DC-based investigative journalist Wayne Madsen had a bombshell revelation about Obama’s membership in a Chicago gay club, Man’s Country. Madsen also reported on Obama’s sexual relationships with other men, including named D.C. politicians and Donald Young, the openly-gay choir-director of the church in Chicago of which Obama was a member for some 20 years — Jeremy Wright’s Trinity United Church of Christ black liberation theology.
http://patdollard.com/2011/11/mother-of-obama...
*********
About a year ago there was a video interview with Larry Sinclair discussing with an interviewer his trysts with Obama. The man was calm and descriptive.... was enough to make you reach for a barf bag! It may still be available on Youtube.
Jay

Paris, TN

#47621 Sep 5, 2012
American Lady wrote:
votefromabroad.org
Did you HEAR that ???
Online ???
**********

Never heard of this. This is crazy. Send the link to your senator, Rand Paul, and ask him what the hell is up with this!
Jay

Paris, TN

#47622 Sep 5, 2012
Did u Hear wrote:
Little kid got on the school bus today wearing a T-shirt with the slogan
"Proud to be a Democrat." Bus driver asked why he was a Democrat and the kid
said "Because my parents are Democrats." "So," said the bus driver, "What if
your parents were lying, biblethumping, perverted hypocrites? Then what?" The
kid replied: "Then we'd be Republicans."
**********

Heard it before. The other way around. Stale,old joke.
lol

Glasgow, KY

#47623 Sep 5, 2012
It amazes me how the democrats are using the females of America and many are falling for it! Come on women, what's up with all this stuff? We brag about being the most intelligent of the genders and then display this "fainting at the manly mans feet" routine. It's humiliating and embarrassing. Seems we haven't come a long way baby after all! Bill Clinton humiliated his wife in front of the whole world with his extra marital affairs and his lies. Bill Clinton rammed a cigar into the vagina of a young intern while his wife and child were in bed sleeping just down the hall. Now all these democrat females are swooning over Slick Willy's speech and claiming he is bringing in the female vote for the democrats. What a bunch of hypocrites!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#47624 Sep 5, 2012
This is scary and stoopid!
And you obots wonder why we laugh at you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#47625 Sep 5, 2012
lol wrote:
It amazes me how the democrats are using the females of America and many are falling for it! Come on women, what's up with all this stuff? We brag about being the most intelligent of the genders and then display this "fainting at the manly mans feet" routine. It's humiliating and embarrassing. Seems we haven't come a long way baby after all! Bill Clinton humiliated his wife in front of the whole world with his extra marital affairs and his lies. Bill Clinton rammed a cigar into the vagina of a young intern while his wife and child were in bed sleeping just down the hall. Now all these democrat females are swooning over Slick Willy's speech and claiming he is bringing in the female vote for the democrats. What a bunch of hypocrites!
No, he wasn't brought in to sway female voters. Nancy, whom Limbaugh disgraced through the national airwaves, did a superb job of that.

Clinton was brought in because he's a 2-term President who created 22M jobs and resided over one of the most robust eocnomies in American history - a man who understands the Presidency. A man who understands a plan. A man who understands circumstance. A man who is THE most admired politician in the world. A man that put your team's blatent lies into the spotlight through 3rd grade English and showed results in 3rd grade Arithmetic.

Your team had every opportunity to have your 2- term President, George W Bush speak, however, if anyone listened to Clinton's speech, or has lived for at least 12 yrs, witnessed the world's greatest explanation of his administration ,or, has experienced the results of your polarizing leader. It was YOUR choice not to have your Royal Highness speak, who has gone down in history as one of the worst economic Presidents.

Face it, Clinton's speech tonight just got Obama elected.

"The Republican Party wants to double down on their trickle down".

Republican Party's Plan:
1. Give ANOTHER tax break to the wealthy, that would in effect, have the Romney's paying about 1% tax;

2. Eliminate middle class deductions;

3. Eliminate middle class credits;

4. Reduce Education funding while our country sits at #17 in education on the world map;

5. Eliminate Medicare/medicaid as we know it;

6. Eliminate HUD so that those getting rental assistance would no longer have it; HUD - Housing Under Development - a Dept. that his father was head of at one time;

7. Take control of decisions for raped women.

8. Take more money from the middle class to the top, because his tax plan would give an average of $250,000 MORE to the rich, while raising rates on the middle class thru eliminating their deductions an average of $2,000/annually.
He has refused to show tax returns prior to 2010. We do know that in 2010, he paid an effective rate of about 13.6%. We est. that he paid abit over 15% in 2011. It's impressive he's kept his effective tax rate, AGI being $21.6 Million, the same as a person with taxable income of $37,000 -$80,000. We can then anticipate the prior years he's refusing to reveal, show a regression from 13.6% downward each year, given ONLY the 2 yr. statistics we have to work with. I'm not surprised that he had his million dollar accounting firm, PriceWaterhouse be sure his rate for 2011 was just a tidbit more than 2010 since the election is November. While Obama's has generously reflected 22% all along.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#47626 Sep 5, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Never heard of this. This is crazy. Send the link to your senator, Rand Paul, and ask him what the hell is up with this!
The website has "completely" changed now!
Just checked it.
what

Glasgow, KY

#47627 Sep 5, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he wasn't brought in to sway female voters. Nancy, whom Limbaugh disgraced through the national airwaves, did a superb job of that.
Clinton was brought in because he's a 2-term President who created 22M jobs and resided over one of the most robust eocnomies in American history - a man who understands the Presidency. A man who understands a plan. A man who understands circumstance. A man who is THE most admired politician in the world. A man that put your team's blatent lies into the spotlight through 3rd grade English and showed results in 3rd grade Arithmetic.
Your team had every opportunity to have your 2- term President, George W Bush speak, however, if anyone listened to Clinton's speech, or has lived for at least 12 yrs, witnessed the world's greatest explanation of his administration ,or, has experienced the results of your polarizing leader. It was YOUR choice not to have your Royal Highness speak, who has gone down in history as one of the worst economic Presidents.
Face it, Clinton's speech tonight just got Obama elected.
"The Republican Party wants to double down on their trickle down".
Republican Party's Plan:
1. Give ANOTHER tax break to the wealthy, that would in effect, have the Romney's paying about 1% tax;
2. Eliminate middle class deductions;
3. Eliminate middle class credits;
4. Reduce Education funding while our country sits at #17 in education on the world map;
5. Eliminate Medicare/medicaid as we know it;
6. Eliminate HUD so that those getting rental assistance would no longer have it; HUD - Housing Under Development - a Dept. that his father was head of at one time;
7. Take control of decisions for raped women.
8. Take more money from the middle class to the top, because his tax plan would give an average of $250,000 MORE to the rich, while raising rates on the middle class thru eliminating their deductions an average of $2,000/annually.
He has refused to show tax returns prior to 2010. We do know that in 2010, he paid an effective rate of about 13.6%. We est. that he paid abit over 15% in 2011. It's impressive he's kept his effective tax rate, AGI being $21.6 Million, the same as a person with taxable income of $37,000 -$80,000. We can then anticipate the prior years he's refusing to reveal, show a regression from 13.6% downward each year, given ONLY the 2 yr. statistics we have to work with. I'm not surprised that he had his million dollar accounting firm, PriceWaterhouse be sure his rate for 2011 was just a tidbit more than 2010 since the election is November. While Obama's has generously reflected 22% all along.
Clinton proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that Obama is nothing like him and Obama leads nothing like Clinton did when he was in office. That's what it showed me tonight. Clinton humiliated his wife in front of the whole world just so he could get off on a soggy cigar and now he wants the women of the world to know that he respects them in the same way and he expects them to fall for his excuses the same way the little woman Hillary fell for them back then. Thanks but no thanks slick Willy.

Wasn't that other idiot you are praising the one who claimed it cost her like 9000 dollars a year for birth control pills? lol Is that the one that Rush called a slut and you people went ape-shit crazy? Yet not a peep from any of you hypocrites when that Bill Maher talkshow host/wannabe comedienne called Palin a "c u n t". Hypocrites and liars. Yeah, that's not who I want representing me in Washington. You liars have to go. I'll take Romney any ole day over a bunch of thieves and liars. I think it is hilarious how the people you people brag on are now turning on you at the last hour. Did you happen to catch CNN's report on Obama's and the democrats huge distortion about the jobs Obama claims to have added? Is there no loyalty among thieves anymore? Sadly for the dems...no there isn't. Karma colonic for the dems...you gotta love that shit!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#47628 Sep 5, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The website has "completely" changed now!
Just checked it.
Went back to link I put on here, and it went thru.
Huuummmmm *-*
o noes

Elizabethtown, KY

#47629 Sep 5, 2012
it's a conspiracy!!!!

Republicans: Paranoid since 1932
potter

Diamondhead, MS

#47630 Sep 5, 2012
Amazing wrote:
OMG it's Plastic Pelosi....Waaaahahahaha! I'm so surprised she can move her mouth at all!! Heeheehee !! And look at those eyeballs! Wheeeeee! This is better than "Dead Ted". Waaaaaaahahahaha!!
Plastic Pelosi has had how many astic surgies now on our dime? 27 I think.
Her eyeballs actually look like the eyeballs of those Ventriliquist dummies....oh oh oh , my side hurts from laughing!!
The reason she can lie like that & not blink .....is because......she can NOT Blink!!! Waaaaahahahahaha!! Boy we need more like her TI stay in the senate don't we!! Oooh yea! She sounds like she's on some serious medication. They musta had a helluva party last night!!
Dead Ted & Plastic Pelosi ....... Better than CARTOONS!!!
Thank you Demonuts.... Thank You very much!!
Waaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha habahaha!! Wheeeeee!
You have very superficial thoughts.
what

Glasgow, KY

#47631 Sep 5, 2012
Are you calling Rachael Madcow a liar? Be careful. She is bragging about the wonderful job Clinton is doing in bringing the republican women over to the dems side in Obama's war on women voters because of Slick Willy's speech. A lot of female democrat posters are also claiming Clinton's speech brought females to a fever pitched swooning session. Are they liars too?

CNN, another entity you brag about, just outed Obama's lies and distortions concerning his ridiculous claim that he added 4 million jobs while he was "acting" as pResident. Guess they are liars now too, huh? lol Damn, spewie, isn't the bottom of your empty barrel scraped clean yet? Is that sltty girl Nancy the crazy chic that claimed it cost her 9000 dollars for birth control pills every year? What? Were they made of gold? She could get them for 4 bucks a month at Wally World for a total of 48 bucks a year. She must be a real Einstein. lol Is that the one that Rush called a slut and all you freaks got so bent out of shape about because you value Rush's opinion so much? Where were all you female soldiers when that Maher talkshow host wannabe called Palin the C word? That was okay? Of course that's okay according to you hypocrites.

Your post is just another in a long line of your blah, blah, blah fake and distorted so-called facts to keep the focus off of Obama's huge HUGE number of failed policies.

Have you watched the earlier videos this year of interviews with Clinton and Carter bashing Obama? Guess you were too busy distortin' and distractin' and deceivin'. Doing the only thing you are really good at? lol You are one funny old person uncle spewtubby!
Jay

Paris, TN

#47632 Sep 5, 2012
lol wrote:
It amazes me how the democrats are using the females of America and many are falling for it! Come on women, what's up with all this stuff? We brag about being the most intelligent of the genders and then display this "fainting at the manly mans feet" routine. It's humiliating and embarrassing. Seems we haven't come a long way baby after all! Bill Clinton humiliated his wife in front of the whole world with his extra marital affairs and his lies. Bill Clinton rammed a cigar into the vagina of a young intern while his wife and child were in bed sleeping just down the hall. Now all these democrat females are swooning over Slick Willy's speech and claiming he is bringing in the female vote for the democrats. What a bunch of hypocrites!
**********
I have to comment on this as late as it is because I couldn't agree with you more. The women of this country can get all the medical help they want. The majority of these people, who can afford to travel to a convention all have insurance policies, and if not, they can get help from the Department of Human Services. And especially if the woman is pregnant with or without a husband. DHS provides them with healthcare for herself and the baby. I happen to know this for a fact.

This war on women thing is a joke and this Planned Parenthood thing is even worse. It is a fact that Michelle Obama and her husband support late stage abortions, even up to the end. If anyone has not heard how this horrible act of brutality is done on a near newborn, they need to look into it. I can't even imagine how anyone can support the severing of a child's spinal cord with a scissors, while this child has a chance at life with an adoptive couple who would love to have the baby. Planned Parenthood takes millions of our tax dollars and pretends to ensure good healthcare to women. That's total BS, they make their money on abortion for the most part. And what's even more of a joke is that woman talking about how if Romney gets in there will be no more support for women's healthcare, which simply means abortion choices. Romney who has changed his position on abortion says, he will would not ban it completely. But that's another story for another time.

I agree with you on Clinton. He is a good politician, good with words and drama. He tells them what he knows they want to hear. And his administration was nothing like Obama's, the only real thing they have in common is the word Democrat. And if you believe for one minute he or his wife like the Obama's you're a looking through rose colored glasses. You only need a re-run of so many of the things Hillary and Bill said about Obama when she was running against him to know that they are putting on airs like good politicians always do...there is no way they like these people, it's all politics, lies and political duty. Bill Clinton is a charmer, like
a wolf in sheep's clothing. IMO.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#47633 Sep 6, 2012
Amazing wrote:
OMG it's Plastic Pelosi....Waaaahahahaha! I'm so surprised she can move her mouth at all!! Heeheehee !! And look at those eyeballs! Wheeeeee! This is better than "Dead Ted". Waaaaaaahahahaha!!
Plastic Pelosi has had how many astic surgies now on our dime? 27 I think.
Her eyeballs actually look like the eyeballs of those Ventriliquist dummies....oh oh oh , my side hurts from laughing!!

The reason she can lie like that & not blink .....is because......she can NOT Blink!!! Waaaaahahahahaha!! Boy we need more like her TI stay in the senate don't we!! Oooh yea! She sounds like she's on some serious medication. They musta had a helluva party last night!!

Dead Ted & Plastic Pelosi ....... Better than CARTOONS!!!

Thank you Demonuts.... Thank You very much!!

Waaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha habahaha!! Wheeeeee!
It is Nick @ Nite, Nancy, Bill and laughter. A feel good night drugs included.
Did u Hear

Martin, TN

#47635 Sep 6, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he wasn't brought in to sway female voters. Nancy, whom Limbaugh disgraced through the national airwaves, did a superb job of that.
Clinton was brought in because he's a 2-term President who created 22M jobs and resided over one of the most robust eocnomies in American history - a man who understands the Presidency. A man who understands a plan. A man who understands circumstance. A man who is THE most admired politician in the world. A man that put your team's blatent lies into the spotlight through 3rd grade English and showed results in 3rd grade Arithmetic.
Your team had every opportunity to have your 2- term President, George W Bush speak, however, if anyone listened to Clinton's speech, or has lived for at least 12 yrs, witnessed the world's greatest explanation of his administration ,or, has experienced the results of your polarizing leader. It was YOUR choice not to have your Royal Highness speak, who has gone down in history as one of the worst economic Presidents.
Face it, Clinton's speech tonight just got Obama elected.
"The Republican Party wants to double down on their trickle down".
Republican Party's Plan:
1. Give ANOTHER tax break to the wealthy, that would in effect, have the Romney's paying about 1% tax;
2. Eliminate middle class deductions;
3. Eliminate middle class credits;
4. Reduce Education funding while our country sits at #17 in education on the world map;
5. Eliminate Medicare/medicaid as we know it;
6. Eliminate HUD so that those getting rental assistance would no longer have it; HUD - Housing Under Development - a Dept. that his father was head of at one time;
7. Take control of decisions for raped women.
8. Take more money from the middle class to the top, because his tax plan would give an average of $250,000 MORE to the rich, while raising rates on the middle class thru eliminating their deductions an average of $2,000/annually.
He has refused to show tax returns prior to 2010. We do know that in 2010, he paid an effective rate of about 13.6%. We est. that he paid abit over 15% in 2011. It's impressive he's kept his effective tax rate, AGI being $21.6 Million, the same as a person with taxable income of $37,000 -$80,000. We can then anticipate the prior years he's refusing to reveal, show a regression from 13.6% downward each year, given ONLY the 2 yr. statistics we have to work with. I'm not surprised that he had his million dollar accounting firm, PriceWaterhouse be sure his rate for 2011 was just a tidbit more than 2010 since the election is November. While Obama's has generously reflected 22% all along.
Brilliant Post!!.......Keep it up Democrats! TRUTH is the Republicans Worst Enemy!!!
Did u Hear

Martin, TN

#47636 Sep 6, 2012
POINTS MADE BY REPUBLICANS AT THEIR CONVENTION....

1. We left them with a big mess!

2. You didn't fix it in 3 1/2 years!

3. Elect us again!

(WE MADE THE MESS SO ELECT US AGAIN) Really, only a moron would vote for a Republican. No wonder they hate education so much! They are so dumb they can't add 2+2=4 That's why Bush/Cheney couldn't figure out that the money they were spending wasn't in the bank yet!

Republicans couldn't lead a DUCK to water!!
Bitter Beer Face

Elkhorn City, KY

#47637 Sep 6, 2012
Things ain't lookin so dad-burn-beauiful for the DNC . Sick liberal morons for the worlds entertainment ,this one does not speak for real democrats . DNC is not going well ,like a fart in church " drowning in their own spew !..
O.o

Chicago, IL

#47638 Sep 6, 2012
Fox news!!!! Y u no give new bout foxes???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danny W 12 min GeTaLife 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min learn your history 134,222
CPS crminals 11 hr Athenesword 7
Nathan Gibbons and Melana ? 12 hr supersniffer 11
New to MtVernon 13 hr noway 3
the music thread (Jan '12) 15 hr rock 126
Asking 19 hr Asker 1

Flood Warning for Rockcastle County was issued at February 26 at 3:35PM EST

Mount Vernon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mount Vernon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:08 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:08AM
How Bengals Can Create Ultimate Defense in 2015
NFL 9:15 AM
Titans LT Michael Roos announces retirement
NBC Sports 9:17 AM
Michael Roos announces retirement
Bleacher Report 9:36 AM
Titans OT Roos Announces Retirement After 10 Seasons
Yahoo! Sports 9:46 AM
Titans left tackle Michael Roos retires after 10 seasons