Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Friday Aug 8
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dont forget

Berea, KY

#1 Sep 7, 2012
I was told the same thing but Karen and Chester dont seem worried at all. Because they know they will get a heads up and Chester will pay their way back out of trouble. Chester Powell is the biggest crook around this area but yet the law does nothing to him. Our family is actually thinking about moving away from this crooked town because its evident that the rich are protected.
Everytime the law pulls in the parking lot Karen runs out the back door with the money bag that contains all the payouts.
My 28 year old niece has two children to support and Karen and Chester let her go because she was too afraid to do payouts on the machines because she did not want to go to jail and leave her children with no one to take care of them.
Its sad when you have to choose between feeding your children or get trapped in illegal activity. They told her that the machines was the only way that they made money and if she couldnt do it, they would get someone who would. She chose not to participate in it and is now struggling to feed her kids and to keep from getting evicted. Karen and Chester are the lowest of the lowest.
Please Sheriff Combs, put these crooks out of business?
Do it for all the innocent people that they have taken advantage of. My niece knows of at least two other women that was let go for the same reason. Its just not fair what they have put these women through. If there is any justice at all in this world, those two should be put away for a long time and should have to pay these women that they had tried to take advantage of.
My niece is willing to tell all that she knows but does not know who to trust. Karen threatened that if she told anything about any of it that she would try to say that she was fired for other reasons. My niece and at least one of the other women said that they would take lie detector tests to prove to the state to what they were saying. My niece has went through a terrible depression through all this and has had to seek a doctors help in this matter.
This is straight up abuse and I thought this day and age that labor laws would protect these people.
This is just so sad, that I cry for those women who were abused by them. You should not be forced and threatened to do things like this. PLEASE..........put these people out of business!
well

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 8, 2012
sounds like she needs a husband and a life
dont forget

Berea, KY

#3 Sep 8, 2012
well wrote:
sounds like she needs a husband and a life
Karen, you of all people know that she did have a husband and he was killed in an accident.
So keep showing your true mean colors because your time is limited.
Your even more cruel than I suspected.
TRUTH

United States

#4 Sep 11, 2012
Karen Bray is a cold hearted bitch that does not care about anyone but herself. She needs to quit getting on here and telling people to take care of their children when she had three she did not raise. She is a whore and always has been. By the way Love you Abner!!:)
who are u

Manchester, KY

#5 Sep 11, 2012
TRUTH wrote:
Karen Bray is a cold hearted bitch that does not care about anyone but herself. She needs to quit getting on here and telling people to take care of their children when she had three she did not raise. She is a whore and always has been. By the way Love you Abner!!:)
that is the best person u will ever be around .karen is a mother who works and dont live off food stamps or welfare. a mother of class not trash.and dosent look for men to keep her up said it before and i,ll say it a gain.u could take lesson from her. karen dont even let there trash get to u.keep smiling u are a good mother and a good person.and work hard to take care of your family.and ever who wrote that about karen is trash .get a job and a life.and stay out of hers.trash like u she wipes her but with ....now smell on that for a while...
who are u

Manchester, KY

#6 Sep 11, 2012
well wrote:
sounds like she needs a husband and a life
she has a good life .bet u wish u had her life. now wipe on that one .
who are u

Manchester, KY

#7 Sep 11, 2012
heres u a baby wipe. now go wipe. cry baby. boo who cry a hand full.
Well well

Lexington, KY

#8 Oct 13, 2012
Heard she has a new fellow, very interesting. Who is he?
wonderer

Wayland, KY

#9 Oct 15, 2012
Real nice guy, total opposite of Abner.
You should be ashamed

Berea, KY

#10 Nov 26, 2012
So your saying that people who have food stamps are trash...........I think you have real serious problems Food Stamps help those that are in need..........Get a life and watch what you say it will come back to haunt you one of these days........
her friend

Lexington, KY

#11 Nov 26, 2012
dont know where all that come from i dont have a prolblem with people that get them that need them just people that abuse them i think they are wonderful for people that have children and use them
funny

United States

#12 Nov 26, 2012
who are u wrote:
<quoted text>that is the best person u will ever be around .karen is a mother who works and dont live off food stamps or welfare. a mother of class not trash.and dosent look for men to keep her up said it before and i,ll say it a gain.u could take lesson from her. karen dont even let there trash get to u.keep smiling u are a good mother and a good person.and work hard to take care of your family.and ever who wrote that about karen is trash .get a job and a life.and stay out of hers.trash like u she wipes her but with ....now smell on that for a while...
You have got to be kidding me Karen Bray a good woman!!!! Lol that is the funniest thing I have heard. She is beneath the pill whores and trash in Mt Vernon. She is scum and not worth anyone's time. She has children and did not even raise them as a matter of fact she denied her son. Said she couldn't take care of a handicapped child what about Veronica. She is a joke and two faced liar about anything and everything
friend

Lexington, KY

#13 Nov 27, 2012
wonder how much that pill head got pd to get on here and write all this stuff that we all know isnt true maybe a pill
funny

United States

#14 Nov 28, 2012
friend wrote:
wonder how much that pill head got pd to get on here and write all this stuff that we all know isnt true maybe a pill
I'm not a pill head and I didn't get paid anything for writing what I have seen and been told from Karen and Abner. Karen needs to look at her own house with her daughter who does pills while she is watching her own daughter and all out of her mind asking every man around for a pill and she will give them a bj. Trash is raised by trash running cycle over and over
friend

Lexington, KY

#15 Nov 29, 2012
sound like the only trash around is you that has nothin better to to but talk bad about people so clean out your own closets before you stick your nose in someone elses because it might come home to you
friend

Lexington, KY

#16 Dec 3, 2012
people can be so cruel to judge but we only have one judge he he is certianly not living on his earth
bite this

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Jun 25, 2014
What has happen to the 76 .and what was the law there for?
Trudy

United States

#18 Jun 25, 2014
Karen bray that was a Reynold.?
.
Earl

United States

#19 Jun 25, 2014
U dus jealous cause u don't have hair on your Twinkie
yep

Berea, KY

#20 Jun 25, 2014
she is a thief!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min spaceship 130,511
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Southern Horde 1,397
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 9 min Advertisment 26,226
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min Obama Zombies 151,183
Incest relationship 3 hr Not a lawyer 34
music hall of fame 6 hr surf 16
Little Caesars 7 hr lmmfao 4
•••
•••
•••

Mount Vernon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mount Vernon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mount Vernon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mount Vernon
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••