them

Commerce, GA

#22 Oct 18, 2008
i think she is really reallly fugly she needs to stop being an ugly moe/rat seriouly she haves big teeth, shes top lipless.. hahahaah she has a HUUUUUGE bottom lip i mean whats up with that. she has chinese eyes. peee u thats gross she tries to talk to everybodys b/f..... well thats all i have to say.........
lalala

London, KY

#23 Oct 18, 2008
well i rele dont like ashley she has a problem with trying to steal other gurls bf like mine shes a hoe

“F.M.L”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#24 Oct 18, 2008
them wrote:
i think she is really reallly fugly she needs to stop being an ugly moe/rat seriouly she haves big teeth, shes top lipless.. hahahaah she has a HUUUUUGE bottom lip i mean whats up with that. she has chinese eyes. peee u thats gross she tries to talk to everybodys b/f..... well thats all i have to say.........
your dumb and immature
watchyamouth

East Bernstadt, KY

#25 Oct 18, 2008
How the things you have found to say.... Obviously your eye site isnt very good..have you seen all the other comments on here about her?? Id really hate to see what you look like if you would say such a pretty girl looks like this..and dont be a hater just because you boyfriend really thinks ashley is hott...she dont try to take anyones boyfriend... if you knew her at all you would know she loves one boy and one boy alone...so stop being a hater and grow the f*@k up...**Ash** You know that id beat whoever this person is a$$...You know your hott...we all do...so screw them...Love Jane!!
them wrote:
i think she is really reallly fugly she needs to stop being an ugly moe/rat seriouly she haves big teeth, shes top lipless.. hahahaah she has a HUUUUUGE bottom lip i mean whats up with that. she has chinese eyes. peee u thats gross she tries to talk to everybodys b/f..... well thats all i have to say.........
watchyamouth

East Bernstadt, KY

#26 Oct 18, 2008
Define a ho?? In my book that would be someone who has slept with alot of people..or even messed around with alot of people... so obviously she isnt this... Im sorry your boyfriend had the hotts for her... thats just something your going to have to deal with...and i know everyone she has dated or talked too..so who is your man she has tried to steal??? Im sure your very wrong honey.... but id be worried too if i had to worry bout a single girl like ashley round my man too... he might just leave your A$$ for her!
lalala wrote:
well i rele dont like ashley she has a problem with trying to steal other gurls bf like mine shes a hoe
so funny

Macon, GA

#27 Oct 18, 2008
OMG!!! Why dont you just come out and say "Ashley Im so jealous of you because my boyfriend likes you" basically that is what you are saying when you put ignorant stuff like this on here, Im sure Ashley is laughing at this, because everyone knows she is so pretty and a very sweet person,
all you done is boost her morale.
watchyamouth

East Bernstadt, KY

#28 Oct 18, 2008
them wrote:
i think she is really reallly fugly she needs to stop being an ugly moe/rat seriouly she haves big teeth, shes top lipless.. hahahaah she has a HUUUUUGE bottom lip i mean whats up with that. she has chinese eyes. peee u thats gross she tries to talk to everybodys b/f..... well thats all i have to say.........
Okay I know who this is. And you think I'm ugly. Your an embarresment to the human race. And my teeth? I could stick my head between yours b!+ch. and chinese eyes? lmao. my eyes arent even close to being chinese if anything there big! Your so ugly. lol. and no I'm not trying to take your boyfriend. I'm sure I could have him if i wanted him. So just grow up and get some friends you own age and quit trying to start crap with high schoolers. get a life hoe. Thanks for being Jealous!
Ashley Lewis

East Bernstadt, KY

#29 Oct 18, 2008
sorry I posted the first one under my sisters name.
your favorite

London, KY

#30 Oct 18, 2008
them wrote:
i think she is really reallly fugly she needs to stop being an ugly moe/rat seriouly she haves big teeth, shes top lipless.. hahahaah she has a HUUUUUGE bottom lip i mean whats up with that. she has chinese eyes. peee u thats gross she tries to talk to everybodys b/f..... well thats all i have to say.........
your just jealous
tiffany

Commerce, GA

#31 Oct 18, 2008
lol
"them"
yeaaaa that was me u ugly slut.
n u need 2 stop texn mi cuzns bf ok?
thank u!
a guy

Commerce, GA

#32 Oct 18, 2008
i know about this. n no this ashley girl could never take her boyfriend. hes my friend and he has said that shes just a friend and not even pretty. so girls dont worry about it.4671
jus wondern

Commerce, GA

#33 Oct 18, 2008
whos lalala lol
cuz shes known 2 do that to a few people.
Ashley Lewis

Somerset, KY

#34 Oct 19, 2008
you all are stupid have nothing better to do.
and tiffany grow the heck up. If candice has
something to say to me she needs to say it.
and you guys need to drop the whole thing.
I DONT LIKE ALLEN. Get over it. dang your stupid.
and if anybodys ugly its your fat a$$ and you the slut. Does having sex with dustin in a barn ring a bell? or how about the weekend of the homecoming under the bridge? yeah. Whos the slut now?
Ashley Lewis

Somerset, KY

#35 Oct 19, 2008
Ya know what forget the last comment I just
posted. Tiffany go ahead. Say what you want
cause look around honey your one of the VERY FEW who have bad things to say about me. I'm a good
person and I know that and so does everyone
who matters. So idc what you say or think. write
what you would like to make you feel better about
yourself. I'm done with this. Its childish.
PLEASE GROW UP.
fgkjadkhasjf

Somerset, KY

#36 Oct 19, 2008
okay....calling tiffany childish....look what you wrote her that's her business what her and dustin do not yours. your a grade ahead of her so don't act all big and bad because tiffany is a great girl who has just fell down the wrong path and has messed with the wrong crew!!! and to become of it.... your neice maranda is in tiffany crew and she just a big part of it as ne of them. she is just like tiffany.... tiffany probley worse but maranda acts like she LOVES to hang out with them! so stop talking crap about her. and first tiffany is no $lut! so don't call her that! atleast she has only did it with dustin and only him! adn she is not a fat a$$! honey,,,, look at you compared to her she ahs meat on here unlike you and you're prolly just jealous cause you know sahe and dustin can have a good time! get a life and quit argueing with ther if you want to call her a slut or fat a$$ say it to her face...wwhich i dout you would unless you have you're friends with you!and by the way if you want to talk about tiffany being a fat a$$ look at half you're friends. there bigger than you! and looks to me like you need to go eat! so stop saying crap about her because everything you say about her you might as well say you're comparing her to maranda because her maranda and harley all act alike! but i love maranda harley and tiffany dearly and no one is going to talk about them like that!
Ashley Lewis

Somerset, KY

#37 Oct 19, 2008
fgkjadkhasjf wrote:
okay....calling tiffany childish....look what you wrote her that's her business what her and dustin do not yours. your a grade ahead of her so don't act all big and bad because tiffany is a great girl who has just fell down the wrong path and has messed with the wrong crew!!! and to become of it.... your neice maranda is in tiffany crew and she just a big part of it as ne of them. she is just like tiffany.... tiffany probley worse but maranda acts like she LOVES to hang out with them! so stop talking crap about her. and first tiffany is no $lut! so don't call her that! atleast she has only did it with dustin and only him! adn she is not a fat a$$! honey,,,, look at you compared to her she ahs meat on here unlike you and you're prolly just jealous cause you know sahe and dustin can have a good time! get a life and quit argueing with ther if you want to call her a slut or fat a$$ say it to her face...wwhich i dout you would unless you have you're friends with you!and by the way if you want to talk about tiffany being a fat a$$ look at half you're friends. there bigger than you! and looks to me like you need to go eat! so stop saying crap about her because everything you say about her you might as well say you're comparing her to maranda because her maranda and harley all act alike! but i love maranda harley and tiffany dearly and no one is going to talk about them like that!
Well honey if you would read the comments she got on here running her mouth first. And yeah I'm only a grade ahead of her and I dont think I'm all big and bad. I cant help it she still acts like shes in the 2nd grade. And say it to her face? how about you say that to mine. you wont even put your real name on here! People like you guys are a joke and crying for attention. But go else where. and I dont want dustin he is like my brother. Dont get on here trying to jump down my throat about stuff that Tiffany started. And if she wouldnt run her mouth about me I wouldnt have a problem with her. And take a glance up, she called me the slut. So how about the next time you make a post think about what your saying! And to bring Maranda in these is stupid! No one said anything about Tiffanys friends. And I know Maranda is in on this we havent talked in forever. and ya know what shes my niece I'm always gonna love her.
watchyamouth

Somerset, KY

#38 Oct 19, 2008
you def. dont have a brain..cuz whoever u are u dumb a$$ you did just talk about them..and an 8th grader having sex would make them a lil wh@re!
fgkjadkhasjf wrote:
okay....calling tiffany childish....look what you wrote her that's her business what her and dustin do not yours. your a grade ahead of her so don't act all big and bad because tiffany is a great girl who has just fell down the wrong path and has messed with the wrong crew!!! and to become of it.... your neice maranda is in tiffany crew and she just a big part of it as ne of them. she is just like tiffany.... tiffany probley worse but maranda acts like she LOVES to hang out with them! so stop talking crap about her. and first tiffany is no $lut! so don't call her that! atleast she has only did it with dustin and only him! adn she is not a fat a$$! honey,,,, look at you compared to her she ahs meat on here unlike you and you're prolly just jealous cause you know sahe and dustin can have a good time! get a life and quit argueing with ther if you want to call her a slut or fat a$$ say it to her face...wwhich i dout you would unless you have you're friends with you!and by the way if you want to talk about tiffany being a fat a$$ look at half you're friends. there bigger than you! and looks to me like you need to go eat! so stop saying crap about her because everything you say about her you might as well say you're comparing her to maranda because her maranda and harley all act alike! but i love maranda harley and tiffany dearly and no one is going to talk about them like that!
Ashleys sister

Pineville, KY

#39 Oct 19, 2008
watchyamouth wrote:
you def. dont have a brain..cuz whoever u are u dumb a$$ you did just talk about them..and an 8th grader having sex would make them a lil wh@re!
<quoted text>
Hey little sister! Just wanted to tell you that someone posted that under Tiffany's name. I was here when they read it this morning and she was very upset and asked me if I would PLEASE tell you that she didn't put that. She seems to think it was a first cousin of hers.
You get em girl!! You know all this negativity is all because of jealousy. You must being doing something right for your name to be in everyones minds huh? LOL
I love you kiddo,
~SIS~
fgkjadkhasjf

Somerset, KY

#40 Oct 19, 2008
Ashley Lewis wrote:
<quoted text>
Well honey if you would read the comments she got on here running her mouth first. And yeah I'm only a grade ahead of her and I dont think I'm all big and bad. I cant help it she still acts like shes in the 2nd grade. And say it to her face? how about you say that to mine. you wont even put your real name on here! People like you guys are a joke and crying for attention. But go else where. and I dont want dustin he is like my brother. Dont get on here trying to jump down my throat about stuff that Tiffany started. And if she wouldnt run her mouth about me I wouldnt have a problem with her. And take a glance up, she called me the slut. So how about the next time you make a post think about what your saying! And to bring Maranda in these is stupid! No one said anything about Tiffanys friends. And I know Maranda is in on this we havent talked in forever. and ya know what shes my niece I'm always gonna love her.
yeah.. okay well i know she been running her mouth first but does that still give you else wheere to tell the whole web about her and dustin thats her and his business! you wouldn't wnat people to talk about you and whoever do what you do! so i think that was childish to say on the web and yes i agree tiffany can act immature sometimes and she should let candice handle the problem if allen flirts with you or u like him! my opinion is he ugly.... but that's me! and cndice shouldn't have to worry! if he was going to brake up with her he woud of all ready but tiffany has it bad as it is and people like this ( not u) make it worse this is what makes her this way i say peole running their mouth about her and crap! i know it's her decision what she does but it's not completely hers! but i'm done fighting over this stupid web it's just another stupid sit ewhere peole like to start drama and crap when it's not worth it!
Ashley Lewis

Somerset, KY

#41 Oct 19, 2008
I know I hate this site too. And yeah I felt bad after I said that but I couldnt delete it so thats why I posted the comment under it. I was mad when I wrote it. Its just I dont do anything to anyone. Especially her I've never even really talked to the girl. I dont like allen. I wish people would get it. I hate this site. And whoever started this about me. And i'm sure there happy to see me fighting with people on here. Thats why I'm done. People can talk all they want. I know the real me and I have all the friends I need and I'm in love so. I'm done.
Peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rhonda Noel Brown is behind Rockcastle Memes 32 min Rockishome 1
Trump wants immigrants from "all over" 1 hr Politically Uncor... 8
Alivia bullock 1 hr lawd 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Calhoun 171,887
drugs getting into the jail 12 hr Kayla s 9
Elvis presley 18 hr ford bros 5
Court date on 19th marlene badass miller ! 18 hr someone who knows... 15

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages