peoplet

Lexington, KY

#99 Jun 11, 2012
its not the machines that are killing people its all the drugs that are being sold and people running in and out of the bathrooms doing them
pickle

Somerset, KY

#100 Jun 11, 2012
59 or 62? Who is doing drugs in the bathroom ,?customers or workers?
dgas

Somerset, KY

#101 Jun 11, 2012
i heard it was the 62truck-stop&the76er
outagas

Somerset, KY

#102 Jun 11, 2012
They all soud like trouble. Wich is the worst? My husband drives past all 3. Dont know If i want him at any of them from what i hear on topix!
bigheah

Georgetown, KY

#103 Jun 12, 2012
what that blonde hair lady that take care of the pumps that works nights . sound like kozet or something like that ,,,,,,, can;t remmember watch one she works at .
SERIOUSLY

Hopkinsville, KY

#104 Jun 12, 2012
Wat about the 76 truckstop? There is a bunch of nasty ASSES over there too!!! I mean people go there and gamble and do DRUGS over there too!!! If u think not then u are crazy!!!!!
peoplet

Lexington, KY

#105 Jun 12, 2012
well one thing about the girl there at least dont stand around with their titts hanging out looking like pure trash and at least treat me nice when i go in there and dont act like they are better than us truck driver they at least are smart enough to know we do make their pay checks each week
outagas

Somerset, KY

#106 Jun 12, 2012
wich one are you talking about where they show their tits and act like their better than you? I thought that would make them more money!
TRUCKER

Hyden, KY

#107 Jun 14, 2012
I stoped in there last night and running better than ever , still good folks , I got treated good and I have to recommend the place , except I didnt get a hooter shot which I was looking foward to since alot of people said I would , I did get a phone number though .
hey trucker

Somerset, KY

#108 Jun 14, 2012
Wich one do you go to? Would you share the phone number? Couldnt be the 59 or you would have seen HOOTERS!
respectable

Somerset, KY

#109 Jun 16, 2012
Could a decent woman get a job at the 59? Without giving out your number or showing your boobs?Dont do drugs either. Reckon I should fill out an application?
leader

Nicholasville, KY

#110 Jun 17, 2012
dont waste your time you wont fit in there
wondering

Somerset, KY

#111 Jun 17, 2012
If all of this is going on at the 59 how do they stay in business? Drugs inside and out, nasty bathrooms and kitchen. Nasty women working in all posistions. What do they know that we dont? What else is going on down there?
Joe Frazier

Somerset, KY

#112 Jun 18, 2012
Heard they ahd a big fight last night. 2 or 3 men and a woman. I guess the law was called. Know anything?
flipper

Bellevue, WA

#113 Jun 19, 2012
I heard krystal got in a fight too with a girl wonder what happened there
bouncer

Somerset, KY

#114 Jun 19, 2012
Sounds like this place would make a good BAR ! Hooters , Drugs Fights. Abunch of nasty women. Id like to know what the owners cut is. If you ever go wet, I need a job.
flipper

Bellevue, WA

#115 Jun 19, 2012
the guy that owns the place is a good guy its just to much drama think everybody need to go and start fresh
Flipped Out

Somerset, KY

#116 Jun 19, 2012
Thr Good Guy was in the fight. Beat the hell out of some young boy
flipper

Bellevue, WA

#117 Jun 19, 2012
No the guy that he fought was probaly in his fortys and if someone came in your place of buiness and acted stupied and all doped up and dint want to leave nicley you would have to do something to and he is crippled and still whooped his ass
wet willie

Somerset, KY

#118 Jun 19, 2012
who="flipper"]No the guy that he fought was probaly in his fortys and if someone came in your place of buiness and acted stupied and all doped up and dint want to leave nicley you would have to do something to and he is crippled and still whooped his ass. heard it was over his mother josh grab his mother and the guy black his eye.then the owner came in and beat the grab out of him .becauuse he felt sorry for josh.big black eye.tell u one thing the cop who when in there will find out what happen he is one u can count on doing his job.and am sure the slots was notice,and the tide ,gain .dont go in there anymore .think about it where was dope comming from...cops have there own flim...there smarter then u think .i know the cop who when in there is very smart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min ChromiuMan 136,672
Clayton Stewart 1 hr A Wittness 1
Anyone missing a Female Yellow Lab? 1 hr mustlovedogs 1
Fox Terrier & Airedale Terrier Mix at shelter 1 hr mustlovedogs 1
Joey Bullock (Dec '10) 3 hr smack 86
ruby hasty (May '13) 14 hr Athenesword 32
John Taylor (Jun '11) 14 hr fkg 11
More from around the web

Mount Vernon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]