just wondering

Macon, GA

#1 Aug 15, 2010
what happened to the post that was on here about her?
lol

Macon, GA

#2 Aug 15, 2010
she was probley ashamed of it cause it told alot of truths about her.
Becky

Macon, GA

#3 Aug 25, 2010
i just wnted it to be known that if you are "friends with nancy and you have a husbnd or man in your life make sure you dont ler her get his cell num cause she will start calling him behind your back when he is at work and if she knows that you aint home..kinda sounds like a sl*t to me but its all good..so if your friends with her just dont trust her at all.with friends like that who needs a enemy.
sunshine

Brownsville, TN

#5 Oct 10, 2012
Becky wrote:
i just wnted it to be known that if you are "friends with nancy and you have a husbnd or man in your life make sure you dont ler her get his cell num cause she will start calling him behind your back when he is at work and if she knows that you aint home..kinda sounds like a sl*t to me but its all good..so if your friends with her just dont trust her at all.with friends like that who needs a enemy.
She won't stay away from my man. keeps causing trouble. does any know who she is dating now? she caused my divorce. last i heard she was doing her uncle.
BBB

Danville, KY

#6 Dec 4, 2012
ya'll can go eff urselfs. Dumbasses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Source HOV (Jul '16) 1 hr SourceSucks 12
News Two Found Dead In Rockcastle Co. Home Were Murd... (Jun '17) 2 hr Politically Uncor... 270
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Dink 171,801
Does anyone remember robin Stroh that used to l... 4 hr Rock 9
Who got Shot in SandSprings???? 7 hr Info 3
gary barnett 7 hr linda 2
Court date on 19th marlene badass miller ! 8 hr Mikey2929 3

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages