All I can say is this
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Big Toot

Kittanning, PA

#1 Dec 20, 2011
Mount Vernon kentucky is the most ignorant bunch of backwards a$$ inbreds and dirty cops,politicians, an bad service people.every thing that goes on has always been the same. Frankly we're all sick of the same old faces in the courthouse. We can't stand the Burdette's,Peters,Millers,Adam s,Barnetts,Carloftis,Reynolds clan that operates this whole region. They got rid of Mayor Kirby for what? To put in Mike Bryant an son Matt Bryant..I thought Matt was put out of commission years ago for just being dirty, lazy and insubordinate. Its the same old crap just different years. We can't get a new lease on this life to let the old die out. The town is over with, buildings in ruins.Where has all that money went?? All those grants??? We thought Barry and Bill Mink years were dead forever. The only reason they kept Barry on; eventhough, he threatened to kill people, beat people, trespass through yards spying on people in windows,peeking at naked wife's.Its because Bill Mink would not let him go, or fire him. He was complained about constantly.Barry an Lafe Owens beat the life out of Charlie Swinney on The railroad tracks with flashlights. Sim Thacker got fired and sued $50,000 for beating just one. They fire Sim but not Adams. We still remember the bullcrap that went on in 1992-1999. Adams disappears for about 8 yrs and gets his old job back as Assistant Chief of Mount Vernon P.d. What is this world coming to??? Old times there are not forgotten..Memory lane never dies.Oh yeah Burdette was investigated by the Attorney General for bribery of supreme court personal. I just see he still is in there moved up a rank to Excellor of Judges. When he smoked crack cocaine with Bearcat Kirby. Done all that with Angela Caudill in a motel room. Had sex with Susan Denny at his office on West Main while being married to Twila Croucher. Him an Fish the biggest coke heads and narcotic traffickers in Rockcastle county playing "LAWMAN". OH yeah do we believe that weasal of a punk is a christian of Holy god. What a joke,,,Inbred jokes i guess. A bunch of dumb inbreds.
Barb

United States

#2 Dec 20, 2011
Big Toot wrote:
Mount Vernon kentucky is the most ignorant bunch of backwards a$$ inbreds and dirty cops,politicians, an bad service people.every thing that goes on has always been the same. Frankly we're all sick of the same old faces in the courthouse. We can't stand the Burdette's,Peters,Millers,Adam s,Barnetts,Carloftis,Reynolds clan that operates this whole region. They got rid of Mayor Kirby for what? To put in Mike Bryant an son Matt Bryant..I thought Matt was put out of commission years ago for just being dirty, lazy and insubordinate. Its the same old crap just different years. We can't get a new lease on this life to let the old die out. The town is over with, buildings in ruins.Where has all that money went?? All those grants??? We thought Barry and Bill Mink years were dead forever. The only reason they kept Barry on; eventhough, he threatened to kill people, beat people, trespass through yards spying on people in windows,peeking at naked wife's.Its because Bill Mink would not let him go, or fire him. He was complained about constantly.Barry an Lafe Owens beat the life out of Charlie Swinney on The railroad tracks with flashlights. Sim Thacker got fired and sued $50,000 for beating just one. They fire Sim but not Adams. We still remember the bullcrap that went on in 1992-1999. Adams disappears for about 8 yrs and gets his old job back as Assistant Chief of Mount Vernon P.d. What is this world coming to??? Old times there are not forgotten..Memory lane never dies.Oh yeah Burdette was investigated by the Attorney General for bribery of supreme court personal. I just see he still is in there moved up a rank to Excellor of Judges. When he smoked crack cocaine with Bearcat Kirby. Done all that with Angela Caudill in a motel room. Had sex with Susan Denny at his office on West Main while being married to Twila Croucher. Him an Fish the biggest coke heads and narcotic traffickers in Rockcastle county playing "LAWMAN". OH yeah do we believe that weasal of a punk is a christian of Holy god. What a joke,,,Inbred jokes i guess. A bunch of dumb inbreds.
Amen to that
hearsay

Barbourville, KY

#3 Dec 21, 2011
were you there to see all that or is this just hearsay from someone else, i think if you know all this about mount vernon and its county officials and the cops then you must work for the cops yourself otherwise how do you know all this.just saying.
Because I know her

Knoxville, IA

#4 Dec 21, 2011
Because I was friends with the girls who talked alot about it to me. Let's give you example: Crystal Isaacs hung out with me all the time.Angie Caudill is Mark millers wife or was(not now) Mark is kin to Joan,Gary,Dwayne,Crystal,Melin da from Valley View--They know well,plus, Angie still tells it to this day.Susan Denny hung out with me all the time too. She is in my ex-wifes family(Cousins to be exact) Her mother Marie and sister Regina Hensley Mullins tells it. Wesley Mullins is my best friend for 25 years since 1985. We all went to high school& Teen Center with one another. I drink with all the above. We are from the old Mount Vernon Snack Shack,Valley View crowd.Oh yeah also I stayed at Marsha Hicks alot the last 2 years before she died with her daughter Regina Mcferron there who tells on Matt bryant. So did Marsha(she was known town snitch for Matt) Maybe you don't know me but I am from Mount Vernon for over 35 years, You;'ve seen me before at the Snack shack or Valley View, or on Main Street for over 25 years. Can you guess my name? I'll give you a hint"BIG D"
So stupid

Mount Sterling, KY

#5 Dec 21, 2011
Because I know her wrote:
Because I was friends with the girls who talked alot about it to me. Let's give you example: Crystal Isaacs hung out with me all the time.Angie Caudill is Mark millers wife or was(not now) Mark is kin to Joan,Gary,Dwayne,Crystal,Melin da from Valley View--They know well,plus, Angie still tells it to this day.Susan Denny hung out with me all the time too. She is in my ex-wifes family(Cousins to be exact) Her mother Marie and sister Regina Hensley Mullins tells it. Wesley Mullins is my best friend for 25 years since 1985. We all went to high school& Teen Center with one another. I drink with all the above. We are from the old Mount Vernon Snack Shack,Valley View crowd.Oh yeah also I stayed at Marsha Hicks alot the last 2 years before she died with her daughter Regina Mcferron there who tells on Matt bryant. So did Marsha(she was known town snitch for Matt) Maybe you don't know me but I am from Mount Vernon for over 35 years, You;'ve seen me before at the Snack shack or Valley View, or on Main Street for over 25 years. Can you guess my name? I'll give you a hint"BIG D"
My guess is Big Dummy?
No its

Knoxville, IA

#6 Dec 21, 2011
No its Big Dicking for that a$$. Your Mothers A$$ punk Beotch. Why don't you fight me once. I love to fight.
You are

Knoxville, IA

#7 Dec 21, 2011
hearsay wrote:
were you there to see all that or is this just hearsay from someone else, i think if you know all this about mount vernon and its county officials and the cops then you must work for the cops yourself otherwise how do you know all this.just saying.
You are like all the rest...Trying to cover it up so the rest of the world including Europe an Asia won't find out what goes on in this craphole called Mount Vernon, Ky. I'll never hush my mouth about it myself. I'd like to see a bunch of weak pussieees stop me. Anybody who cowers behind a badge or robe hollering they are intimidated of little men 5'7 in height. Somebody who acts afraid of the truth being told I say..thats what scares you little sissies in Mount Vernon. Well, I'm a satanist and I will never back down myself 666 on your heads beotch. May we meet in hell again at Father Darkness's side.
666AntiChrist

Knoxville, IA

#8 Dec 21, 2011
"Hell is awaiting those who deceive"
So stupid

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Dec 21, 2011
No its wrote:
No its Big Dicking for that a$$. Your Mothers A$$ punk Beotch. Why don't you fight me once. I love to fight.
No Big Dummy I would hurt ya so bad stupid. I would love that but your hospital bills would break the state welfare system.:)
So stupid

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Dec 21, 2011
cause you are a welfare ho figured I should explain since your IQ is smaller than my shoe size
Is that why

Knoxville, IA

#11 Dec 21, 2011
Is that why i had sex with your wife and mine was bigger than your shoe size?
I can see

Knoxville, IA

#12 Dec 21, 2011
So stupid wrote:
cause you are a welfare ho figured I should explain since your IQ is smaller than my shoe size
You must be cowardly or you'd tell your real name or face "The man". You have no balls to you. You're a free man aren't you,well step up to the plate. I have "No Respect" for chickens today.
So stupid

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Dec 21, 2011
I can see wrote:
<quoted text>You must be cowardly or you'd tell your real name or face "The man". You have no balls to you. You're a free man aren't you,well step up to the plate. I have "No Respect" for chickens today.
Waiting on your name first big boy. All i got so far is bug dummy? I am waiting Dig Dummy
So stupid

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 Dec 21, 2011
Is that why wrote:
Is that why i had sex with your wife and mine was bigger than your shoe size?
Only thing I see big about you so far is your fcking mouth Pal
i gotta

Knoxville, IA

#15 Dec 21, 2011
I got a Number #9 fist for your mouth beotch. I got about 220 lbs of muscle to push it with.
My friend

Knoxville, IA

#16 Dec 21, 2011
So stupid wrote:
<quoted text> Waiting on your name first big boy. All i got so far is bug dummy? I am waiting Dig Dummy
My friend works at a computer shop..he can track you down by IP address. I'm gonna find you out an come to your town.
we can hope

Mount Sterling, KY

#17 Dec 21, 2011
My friend wrote:
<quoted text>My friend works at a computer shop..he can track you down by IP address. I'm gonna find you out an come to your town.
Lmao every dummy on here hollers that. I got a hundred dollar bill for you if you can even tell what county I am in retard
we can hope

Mount Sterling, KY

#18 Dec 21, 2011
i gotta wrote:
I got a Number #9 fist for your mouth beotch. I got about 220 lbs of muscle to push it with.
still waitin on that name BIG Killa lmfao. You would not bust a grape and ya sound like a fat ass Big Dummy Go on a diet and stop flapping your lip so much. probably be alot better off
what a tard

Mount Sterling, KY

#19 Dec 21, 2011
My friend wrote:
<quoted text>My friend works at a computer shop..he can track you down by IP address. I'm gonna find you out an come to your town.
Your friend cannot find his ass with you helping I am quite positive
My name punk

Science Hill, KY

#20 Dec 21, 2011
we can hope wrote:
<quoted text>still waitin on that name BIG Killa lmfao. You would not bust a grape and ya sound like a fat ass Big Dummy Go on a diet and stop flapping your lip so much. probably be alot better off
My name is Jason Adams so look me up you little prison bitchs. i'll be waiting to crack your jaw.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little Billy Hayes 4 hr UnPolitically Cor... 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 hr Ren 172,959
hey bill smith (Mar '13) 11 hr Grover skullorchard 35
pill trafficking Wed Uh-huh 17
Source HOV (Jul '16) Wed Motoboat 16
New Factory Jobs Wed Ronny Raygun 10
Conehead Tammy Stewart Feb 20 hgy 3

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages