First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Need to know

Brownsville, TN

#1 Jan 7, 2012
I just heard that there was a wreck on highway 150. Can anyone tell me where the accident is and if any names are known I would appreciate it. I'm not trying to be nosey, I have family on that road. And, please if anyone has smart remarks don't reply. This is not being started for bad reasons, just information.
wondering

Knox, PA

#2 Jan 7, 2012
Yes, I would like to know also. I know there was 1 fatality and possibly 2 but never caught any names. If you know please let me know. My family members and relatives travels 150 all the time.
praying

United States

#3 Jan 7, 2012
It was tony hayes and his 3 children. I dont know the details but 2 of them (Krystal Hoggards children) are at UK right now and non responsive. Please everyone pray
what

Bowie, MD

#4 Jan 7, 2012
Krystal Hayes and her children and her husband tony please pray for the children as of an hour ago they were unresponsive
amber

Kittanning, PA

#5 Jan 7, 2012
Keeping the family in this wreck in my thought and prayers.
Need to know

Brownsville, TN

#6 Jan 7, 2012
Will definately be praying for this family, I hope everything works out for them. Please keep them in your prayers.
josie

Kittanning, PA

#7 Jan 7, 2012
I know our church has started prayer chain. Praying for everyone involved.
concerned

Monee, IL

#8 Jan 7, 2012
The parents names don't sound familiar, how old are the children. I know of some hayes and their daughter is in middle school and plays basketball. I can't remember her parents names tho.
carol

London, KY

#9 Jan 7, 2012
has anyone heard how tony and his kids are doing ? i just heard and i am soo sorry this has happened i pray they will be okay
very sad

Berea, KY

#10 Jan 7, 2012
i heard that tony and 3 kids were in the wreck, but he and one of the kids were expected to be ok,,,but his two kids (brother and sister) are not doing good at all....the mother was at work..when she went to the hospital, they wouldnt let her go back cause they were working on them...pray pray pray...these children are fighting for their lives at UK....i dont know these people personally, my info is coming from family,and friends of them...hope this helps...the kids are like 4 and 6 or something like that...the news said there were 4 vehicles involved...two helicopters were at the scene
Oldtriple10

Chicago, IL

#11 Jan 7, 2012
Was there only the one vehicle involved, that being the one the Hayes family was in.
noo

Somerset, KY

#12 Jan 7, 2012
2 vehicles involved. The one they were in and the one that hit them.
Oldtriple10

Chicago, IL

#13 Jan 7, 2012
Where they injured as well? Does anybody know who they are?
what i heard

London, KY

#14 Jan 8, 2012
krystal was not with them it was just tony hayes and his two children jada and malikih.i know the family and they are all in critical condition at uk.They were airlifted yesterday after it happened.
what happened

London, KY

#15 Jan 8, 2012
It was just tony hayes and the two children jada and malikih.Jada is in second grade and i think malikih is in like pre-k or kindergarten.They were airlifted when it happened and and are in critical condition includeing tony.We all need to pray and hope the best!!!!!!Krystal was not with them and she was off yesterday not at work because i know the people that own the place where she works.Yestreday the children were unresponsive but i don't know abou ttoday.
well

Somerset, KY

#16 Jan 8, 2012
Wasn't just him and the kids also another girl and another kid was in the car too how are they doing
sad sad

London, KY

#17 Jan 8, 2012
It is aweful about the Hayes family, but has anyone heard anything about the people that were in the other car and how the others that were with Tony. Who was it and how are they? Don't know whose fault it was but everyone involved needs paryers...
sad

United States

#18 Jan 8, 2012
The little girl has moved on to be with the lord..
Need to know

Brownsville, TN

#19 Jan 8, 2012
Tony was only minorly injured (physically) the girl, Jody that was with him just had bumbs, her baby came out ok. It was Tony's 2 children that were hurt. Little Jada has went home to be with God. Please pray for all the people that this accident has touched and please ask God to comfort the family.
bee real

United States

#20 Jan 8, 2012
Our condolences to the family. may the lord comfort them during this sad time! we will continue praying for the little and the father!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min Hmmmm Really 135,115
Renfro Valley 39 min Mr C 24
SourceHov Aggravated 2 hr Athenesword 24
Kevin n stacy 6 hr kevinstacy 1
time to switch 11 hr ye ole buddeeee 2
music hall of fame Sat fomoco 12
murder @ IGA in brodhead (Oct '08) Sat Athenesword 111
Mount Vernon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mount Vernon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance