justwonderin

Somerset, KY

#1 May 27, 2012
I heard Dustin and his wife had split up. Anybody know if its true. Thats sad cause they have that beautiful baby and all, but it s not cause hes available again! I've always thought he was very cute and lots of fun to be around!
clovergal

Somerset, KY

#2 Jun 5, 2012
Yes it is true, Dustin and his wife have split up.......she left that is. Gonna see if the grass is greener on the other side I guess. And it is sad, they have a beautiful baby boy that is gonna be the one hurt in all of this. And Dustin will be available again.... when he is divorced, unlike his wife- she thinks she is abailable NOW...guess SHE is !!
bob

Newport, KY

#3 Dec 2, 2012
Actually dustin an brittany are very much together dustin left brittany for a week but he is back with his wife and they are working things out but for all the skanks that think he will be available he is off the market for good and whoever posted this i wld like to no were u get ur info bc they were deff in florida in may and june so get ur facts straight!!!!!
misreportin

London, KY

#4 Dec 2, 2012
Dude, you need to check your info! Your talking about a completely different couple. Dustin and HIS ex wife are divorced and not even thinking about getting back together!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Chalupa Batgirl 167,786
Puppies 7 hr Errday bluntup 1
Turn around bright eyes! 14 hr jerry clower 7
i hate white men 15 hr The Real Yeti 76
them swamp boogers walking too late? 16 hr ChrisHansen 39
Chris Sowder 18 hr Tom 2
Floyd st dealer Thu I know the truth 10

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages