Look whi is in jail for robbery and s...

Look whi is in jail for robbery and stealing

Posted in the Mount Vernon Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Pathetic

Brownsville, TN

#1 Jun 13, 2012
Jeffrey McLemore, Mike Price, Jacob Bustle

Robbing from people while attendending a funeral. Talk about lowlifes and scum, maybe they won't get out of jail so fast this time.
Repent

United States

#3 Jun 13, 2012
All 3 of them got it coming,since the law in this inbred county do nothing to the thieves and dopeheads,its time for the people to take the law into their own hands.
pathetic

Brownsville, TN

#4 Jun 13, 2012
yeah hey robbed McLemores family while they were away attending a death in the family. he has also stole from other family members, so please be on watch for these low life's who are too lazy to work and rob homes.
truth

Somerset, KY

#5 Jun 13, 2012
Josh Baker was arrested for burglary also, these people were already in trouble and should be in jail !!!!!!!! Cuff em and stuff em !!!!
family

Vilonia, AR

#6 Jun 13, 2012
these 4 dog turds are going to be prison bitches for a long-time.
Not

London, KY

#7 Jun 13, 2012
No they will be back out stealing , the law will make a deal for them to rat on someone for selling a pill or two , dealing or stealing , this county don't have a chance of getting better !!
crackaplz

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Jun 14, 2012
family wrote:
these 4 dog turds are going to be prison bitches for a long-time.
Really? Yeah they're locked up for a few months put them back on the streets then back to work for them. Then repeat the action. SHOOT THEM! I'm all for middle eastern punishment cut there hands off.
The Reaper

United States

#9 Jun 14, 2012
They don't have to steal from me i will give them the money as long as they get enough dope to OD and die. I could give two sh*ts if these dope heads have families or if they are my family. Lets weed them out and get rid of the problem.
curious

Mount Vernon, KY

#10 Jun 14, 2012
I looked on rcdc website and evidently Mike Price is already out his picture or name wasnt on there(go figure)
Pathetic

Brownsville, TN

#11 Jun 14, 2012
Yes they will be out and hopefully will leave the county as should be ashamed for disgracing their family and for robbing honest people.
undertaker

London, KY

#12 Jun 14, 2012
i would love to be home when ever these punks kick in the door of my place, you cant even go on vacation for the theives, mike price admitted that they sat accross the road from one of the homes they robbed and waited for them to go to work and then bustle ran over there and broke into the house and carried guns and a big tv accross the road and loaded it in his vehicle,how sorry is that they will get out of bed to watch someone and rob them but are to sorry to work,you could have told any of them you would pay them for a days work and they wouldnt do it but they will steal from anyone,while the honst people are paying for them to draw checks,house them, and keep these dedbeats alive.im not perfect i to have did my share of drugs but i always kept my morals and have never stole nything,i lways worked to pay for my habbit,if they like doing pills that good,get a job so you can buy them everyday,these idiots will get to do them for a month taking whatever the can then get caught go to jail just to lay and be sick,where if they had any sense they could be out doing them and not harming no one but themselves,with that said they will be out in a month doin the exact same thing just look at that little bustle and mcclamores record,if you are ever home and they break in on you please erase tham from this county,the law does nothng to theives but you can and should,there parents should be thankful their in jail cause people are getting tired of this and they will eventualy get what is coming to them.....sorry little punks
coroner

London, KY

#13 Jun 14, 2012
if they break in on me they wont have to worry about seeing james miller again,no sir billy dowell will be the one doing there next housng,6 feet under!!!
Hilltopper

East Bernstadt, KY

#14 Jun 14, 2012
All I can say for them is that if they want to come on my property on Bryant Ridge, they will learn real quick they are in the wrong place. Come into my home uninvited and you will meet a 12 ga shotgun and The Lord, in that order.
concerned citizen

Greenbrier, AR

#15 Jun 14, 2012
i am very proud of the Rockcastle county sheriff and Mount vernon polive department for te great work done of arresting the thieves. I feel that the itizens of Rockcastle an now sleep and maybe we can move forward
Thats Bull

London, KY

#16 Jun 15, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
i am very proud of the Rockcastle county sheriff and Mount vernon polive department for te great work done of arresting the thieves. I feel that the itizens of Rockcastle an now sleep and maybe we can move forward
The police are just laughing about it. They think sit sfunny and they won't put these golden boy thieves in jail. Like they won't go against Jeff burdette or other families of officials.They favor golden boys who's mothers has sucked tail with cops or penis.As matter of fact cops suck penis themselves i hear.
huh

Eubank, KY

#17 Jun 15, 2012
curious wrote:
I looked on rcdc website and evidently Mike Price is already out his picture or name wasnt on there(go figure)
i just left rcdc site....no problem finding him....bond-30 & 60 thousand cash bonds.he can get out for 90 thousand cash!!!
justice

Eubank, KY

#18 Jun 15, 2012
under the castle doctrine...just as soon as a thief comes through my door or window, i will blow them back out with a 12 guage.if i don't know who is at my door i don't answer & get my gun just in case it's some thief that thinks that i'm not home.they will be real suprised!
hey

Hoffman Estates, IL

#19 Jun 15, 2012
Jeff stole from my kids.... if they let him out I prolly will cut his hands off.....
i know them

London, KY

#20 Jun 15, 2012
jeff and mike are cousins and they both are related to the persons houses that where broke into. i know that family well. those 2 are in some bad trouble now. tired of all this BS over and over again.
I REALLY know

Eubank, KY

#21 Jun 15, 2012
I think that people should make sure they have there facts straight before making comments on this site and not talk about things they "think" is true. I don't know who "i know them" is but you don't know much because Jeff is not related to this Mike boy. Also, Jeff is not accused of nor did he break into anyone's home while they where attending a funeral. My aunt's home is the one who got broke into while attending her brother's funeral and she knows who broke into her home and they have been arrested and charged. It is none of my business to comment on who that person was because even though we may think bad thoughts it's still hurtful to their parents and loved ones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jailer 3 hr Love 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr Just an observer 170,029
Haunted places around mount Vernon? Thu Answer 17
Alvin Knuckles case (Jun '10) Thu Hmmmm 116
Joy Todd..teachers aid , NEEDS FIRED!! Thu Athenesword 24
terry harding Wed KOAqt 3
Looking for FWB Nov 22 Dirty trucker 3

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages