beatrix

Somerset, KY

#1 Feb 10, 2013
I dont get it. Can ugly girls not see well? Why do heavily obese girls still wanna wear shorts or bikinies? Are they so far in denial that they just don't understand they're embarrassing themselves? Please stay fully clothed. Thank you!
yep

United States

#2 Feb 10, 2013
If this was face book I'd click the like button lol topix needs a like button
HeyHo

Lexington, KY

#3 Feb 10, 2013
Maybe they think there sexy even with all the roles.
yep

United States

#4 Feb 10, 2013
Lol the smell and all lol
bill

Somerset, KY

#5 Feb 10, 2013
Even when they're fully clothed sometimes their clothes are so tight you can see every fat roll and bulge. I don't get it either. Its simple really. Wear clothes that actually fit! They're about as ignorant as the hoods their pants too loose!
yep

United States

#6 Feb 10, 2013
Lmao
pork boy

Nancy, KY

#7 Feb 11, 2013
more cushin less pushin give em a bath bend em over
andy

Somerset, KY

#8 Feb 11, 2013
Lol and how bout those ugly girls who want to have their pics taken with a pretty girl. Don't they know that just makes their ugliness more noticeable? Lol
yep

United States

#9 Feb 11, 2013
Lol the truth hurts
cowboy

Tampa, FL

#10 Feb 11, 2013
What's wrong with big girls. I know a lot of men love'em. I guess yall like skinny crack heads that look like they have aids. Maybe if you had one she might change your mind. Me i love B. B. W.s
lmfao

Cambridge City, IN

#11 Feb 11, 2013
sounds like that fat skank,Takina.... haha she's so big that her friends just jump in her arms... their prob thinkin aww free ride :) and in the swimmin' pool playin chicken, u know that jelly belly is on the bottom..hehehe
Peter Peter

Duluth, GA

#12 Feb 13, 2013
I don't see what the problem is? Even blind, ugly fat girls need their pooter pounded now and again. Besides, I never met a ugly or fat girl that didn't love the man sauce. Just my $0.02.
sayin

Somerset, KY

#13 Feb 17, 2013
The other day I saw a pic of the cheerleaders at the highschool. They were all pretty until BAM! The very last one. What a cow! Lolololololol. U know the others are thinkin thanks for ruining our pic! Hahaha
Pops

Somerset, KY

#14 Feb 20, 2013
I bet it was that eaton girl. She thinks shes so goody goody but shes ugly on the inside and out.
black

Somerset, KY

#15 Feb 25, 2013
She sux just like her friend callie. They need to get a clue about how to be real.
ANONYMOUS

London, KY

#16 Feb 26, 2013
Seriously in all do respect if you're obsessive over someone's weight, clothing, etc.. You're just another shallow person in the gene pool trying so hard to be confident about your own flaws. Is there something anyone should do about those meme trolls who pick every single flaw about others? Nah, I think in the end things usually catch up to those who tend to be so judgmental about others. Just remember eventually uneducated minds can't seem to find their way out of ignorance, intolerance, close minded life or Mt. Vernon for that matter. I am almost certain since we live in the USA the most obese and uneducated country in the world there is at least a family member in each and everybodies family who isn't obese. Do you cowardly hide using a keyboard fingerblasting family or everyone's flaws? You realistic believe there's not anyone who doesn't have flaws that you're so perfectly genetically designed LOL SMH WOW...
KY45ACP

Lexington, KY

#17 Feb 26, 2013
ANONYMOUS wrote:
Seriously in all do respect if you're obsessive over someone's weight, clothing, etc.. You're just another shallow person in the gene pool trying so hard to be confident about your own flaws. Is there something anyone should do about those meme trolls who pick every single flaw about others? Nah, I think in the end things usually catch up to those who tend to be so judgmental about others. Just remember eventually uneducated minds can't seem to find their way out of ignorance, intolerance, close minded life or Mt. Vernon for that matter. I am almost certain since we live in the USA the most obese and uneducated country in the world there is at least a family member in each and everybodies family who isn't obese. Do you cowardly hide using a keyboard fingerblasting family or everyone's flaws? You realistic believe there's not anyone who doesn't have flaws that you're so perfectly genetically designed LOL SMH WOW...
Dude! I was on your team until you start bad mouthing my country. Obese, fat, over weight we may be, uneducated we are not. No more on the country ok.
ROFL

Wood Dale, IL

#18 Feb 26, 2013
How long have you been out of jail KY45ACP? What was it, impersonating a cop that landed you there? What a clown!!!
KY45ACP

Somerset, KY

#19 Feb 26, 2013
ROFL wrote:
How long have you been out of jail KY45ACP? What was it, impersonating a cop that landed you there? What a clown!!!
You got me. I was in the big house for impersonating a officer. If memory serves you were in for having sex with dogs. They cure you of that?
tru

Somerset, KY

#20 Feb 27, 2013
Its not so much the ugly on the outside. Its the ugly on the inside that worries me about some aforementioned people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
S.W.A.T. team on Copper Creek (May '14) 58 min Black jack 18
Chicks that sell tail 1 hr Noah 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr stray-cat 132,206
rock quarry 6 hr curious 1
Jehovah's Witnesse's 7 hr Georgia 29
carisa tommy and theresa 14 hr friend 2
Why is Brother Randy leaving Northside? 16 hr honestabe 20
Mount Vernon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web