where can I get suboxone at
ha ha

Madisonville, KY

#64 Oct 16, 2009
whatever, idiots. i sell suboxone 20 bux a piece all day every day.

no street value? HA...
whatever

East Bernstadt, KY

#65 Oct 16, 2009
ha ha wrote:
whatever, idiots. i sell suboxone 20 bux a piece all day every day.
no street value? HA...
sound's like a cop to me
Sharon

Richmond, KY

#66 Oct 16, 2009
another addict wrote:
i am a addict and have got high on suboxone alot and its just another methadone-gets you as high as any other drug and yeah most everyone i know get it legally and sell it illegally.
My brother is an addict he takes anything and to tell you the truth it scares the hell out of me.He buys suboxane (no sure I spelled it right) off the street and he does abuse it also I wish there was a way I could help him but,they say I can't admit him he has to be willing to do it himself...
Ziggy

Richmond, KY

#67 Oct 16, 2009
Hey for all you people that think suboxone has saved your life are you still taking it? If you are you have just switched your addiction. All it is good for is maintaining an addiction. I have watched everyone around me give up everything to drugs. I think Methadone/Suboxone clinics are legal drug dealers, they make the big money. I watched someone go from a 3 times a week methadone user to a every day Suboxone user. When the doctor started to dose her down she didn't feel so good (as expected). It turned out to be the worst withdrawal symtoms she had ever experienced so you tell me how that was helpful. She is currently addicted to oppiates.
dummy

United States

#68 Oct 16, 2009
Suboxone is a really mild opiate.It has the mildest withdrawal effects of any opiate.(trust me I know) Methadone on the other hand while also a life save has withdrawal worse than oc's or heroin.I would say it wasn't the suboxone that gave this person trouble.In fact I know it wasn't
for sure

Burkesville, KY

#69 May 16, 2010
new in town looking for closest place to get suboxone and cheapest
for sure NOT

Hodgenville, KY

#70 May 16, 2010
I have worked in a rehab in Fla for the past 5 years. I can promise you, the only way that you are truely going to get off drugs is to go through those nasty withdrawals, and vividly remember how awful they were and not want to return there again. Detox units, Suboxone, Methadone or any other drug is just that...another drug to keep you going on and on, and something else to take your money. You've got to make your mind that you're done, not for anyone but yourself. You've got to decide that you're finished taking from others to survive, finished destroying your life and everyone else's that you love, tired of not being able to hold down a job, tired of not being able to look yourself in the mirror, tired of not being able to FEEL. You may be powerless on your own, but God will give you the strength, if you will truely lean on Him and HIS power and not your own. All of us are too weak to do this on our own, but if you will find a good support group, that will hold you accountable, and that puts Christ at the center of that group, and you stay true to your desires of getting clean, you can do it. You wont need any other drug to do it. You have to want to be clean as much as you wanted your next fix. Go for it!!!!!
david

Manchester, KY

#71 May 16, 2010
Suboxone sucks
Floridaguy28

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#72 Jun 10, 2010
Hi I have been taking 210mg of oxy each day for a while now and really want to get on suboxone and quit this. I try all the time but cant handle the whithdraw. Can anyone please tell me how I get on it?(whats the process) Please I really want to stop and go on suboxone. My e-mail is [email protected]
ask

Pella, IA

#73 Jun 11, 2010
how much is a dr visit and a prescibition for this and how many do you get in a script?
West Palmer26

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#74 Jun 11, 2010
Anyone live in Florida who has gotton suboxen??
get help

AOL

#75 Jun 13, 2010
ask wrote:
how much is a dr visit and a prescibition for this and how many do you get in a script?
Dr.WARD IN RICHMOND AND DR.FOWLES comes to Mt.Vernon once a week to the suboxone clinic , call either of them for info on this program, and don't listen to anyone except the doctor, if used properly it does work and is about 500.00 dollars monthly, but how much are you speeding now on street drugs, i'm sure the suboxone will be cheaper in the long run, plus you'll be DRUG FREE.
concerned

London, KY

#76 Jun 16, 2010
Forget it .........just try and get off what your on, otherwise you will be in debt to your eyeballs and still be an addict, addicted to suboxone,people are having a horrible time getting off those as well and it can't be good for your body either.It is a miracle drug gone bad. I see lawsuits a comming!!!!!!!!!
john doghnut

United States

#77 Sep 8, 2010
how do i go about asking my doctor about suboxone im embarrassed and want to kick the habit but as most people know its impossible without help.
The Butcher

Manchester, KY

#78 Sep 8, 2010
Dr Suboxone wrote:
Suboxone IS extremely safe.
It is actually INTENDED for outpatient use primarily.
Inpatient facilities use it because it IS so very effective. There has NOT been a documented death by overdose in over 5 years of use in USA!
We have clinics in Danville, Erlanger, Barbourville, Frankfort.
1-866-755-4258 www.selfrefind.com
It has a street value because it is so effective at preventing withdrawal symptoms.
sooo it helps people get of drugs? Thats a good thing but I am wondering if it can make anyone high aswell??? If thats the case? No wonder there is such a long waiting list.Thats what I call leaglized drug dealing dont ya think???

“Tickle Tickle”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#79 Sep 8, 2010
The Butcher wrote:
<quoted text>sooo it helps people get of drugs? Thats a good thing but I am wondering if it can make anyone high aswell??? If thats the case? No wonder there is such a long waiting list.Thats what I call leaglized drug dealing dont ya think???
Inbreed retarted, doctors hand out prescription all day, 5-6 days a week any medication is a drug because the FDA regulates. Blooming idiots in the county, must have been high when you wrote it.
The Butcher

London, KY

#80 Sep 10, 2010
Musma wrote:
<quoted text> Inbreed retarted, doctors hand out prescription all day, 5-6 days a week any medication is a drug because the FDA regulates. Blooming idiots in the county, must have been high when you wrote it.
You're the inbred retard all drugs are not addictive. Put that in pipe and smoke that!!!
Cynthia

London, KY

#82 Sep 11, 2010
I promise you---you get on suboxone and you are no better off!!! you may not be on a drug that you're having to go to Fla to get but I promise you, you will have more trouble kicking the suboxone than you did the pain pills. when you decide to quit using, and decide that the people in your life are more important to you than what you're doing and that your life is more valuable to you than using is, that's when you will look to God and say, " Here I am, please God, you're in control of my life now, take the wheel, I cant drive anymore". Then, and only then will you be able to get thru this. I know because I've been right where you are. You may get a quick fix for a little while thru detox, suboxone, implants, rehabs, or whatever you choose, but until you get Jesus Christ in your life and let HIM in the driver's seat of your life, you will always have a void in your life that you're constantly longing to fill and you will continue to fall back to the drugs to fill when you get low. Jesus will be the best friend and trigger reliever that you will ever find. I promise!!!!! Try HIM first. If you havent been in a church that you feel comfortable in with your problems, then go someplace else!!! There are people who accept you just as you are and are willing to do everything they can to help you meet the Jesus they serve. I found those people and now I am one!!!!!!!!
muneca

Voorhees, NJ

#83 Sep 18, 2010
hello well im tryimg to get on them cause im trying to get off the street drug .i dnt know where to go ?do i go 2 my dr. nad wat do i tell her ?she really dnt know about wat to give for withdrawing of street drug?? i need help??????
truth

Greenbrier, AR

#84 Sep 18, 2010
that is whats wrong with this world,gave them one drug to come off the other one.what ever happen to being drug free.they are people that will not take drug from a dr.i have a family member that broke his back and he does not take any kind of drugs at all for pain. he deals with the pain everyday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Pat Henry 149,946
Kira metherage 1 hr really 22
Tasha 2 hr Tattle tails 15
Elizabeth Coyle (Jan '14) 2 hr I dont think so 6
Robby Newcomb 4 hr yeah 20
byron mason 18 hr angel eyes 1
Kailey Grace Lovell Thu SchoolM8 12

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages