Connie leaving Renfro Valley

Posted in the Mount Vernon Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
grumpy

London, KY

#1 Jun 25, 2010
I heard from and Employee there, that today was Connie Hunts Last day as ceo of Renfro Valley Entertainment Center HOORAY,she treate every employee like s**t. Now it is time to get rid of Susan Tombs.
Anonymous

London, KY

#2 Jun 25, 2010
grumpy wrote:
I heard from and Employee there, that today was Connie Hunts Last day as ceo of Renfro Valley Entertainment Center HOORAY,she treate every employee like s**t. Now it is time to get rid of Susan Tombs.
sounds like its time to get rid of ur whinning azz too!!!...PFJ
not true

Somerset, KY

#3 Jun 25, 2010
Connie does not treat people bad, she is a wonderful person and treats everyone with respect.
Aflac Duck

London, KY

#4 Jun 25, 2010
I like Susan Tombs Laws she is a good person
R2 whistler

Somerset, KY

#5 Jun 26, 2010
Don't know about the management, but they sure need some better talent there besides the mediocre stuff they have now. With the exception of a couple instrumentalists, they all need to go.
bOSS LADY

East Bernstadt, KY

#6 Jun 26, 2010
I am speaking up for Connie Hunt. I worked there in the valley for 6 years and Connie Hunt was my boss. I couldnt of asked for a better person to be my boss. She wasnt only my boss but she was a friend and a listener. If I had a question or a problem all I had to do was take it to Connie and she would address it in a very professional way. I cant just sit here and let someone bash her like that. I dont know if she is leaving but I can say if she does Renfro will be without one great employee that gave 110% all those years that she has been there! lOVE YA GIRL BEST WISHES!
heard

Harrison, AR

#7 Jun 26, 2010
i heard some one say that Dolly Partner bought Renfro Valley. anyone else heard that.
ky boy

Somerset, KY

#8 Jun 26, 2010
i sure hope they sign jamey johnson
old school

London, KY

#9 Jun 27, 2010
need new acts instead of the same ones every year!!!!!
crazy eva

London, KY

#10 Jun 27, 2010
Dolly Partin Lily Tomlin and Jane Fonda Turner so I heard had contacted Ford Brothers about business interests here.
Sorry Raymond

AOL

#11 Jun 27, 2010
Dolly Partin has made public her interest in obtaining Renfro Valley to extend her theme park image and combine the atmosphere of appalachia and the "music of the hills" There is aprivate Tennessee/Kentucky connection in the county that has been collecting information for Partin and assuring its delivery to Nashville. Stay tuned.
spanky

Eubank, KY

#12 Jun 27, 2010
connie hunt is stuck up. went way past her upbringing. her sister donna is cool.
surprised

Pella, IA

#13 Jun 27, 2010
i dont have a problem with Connie but really never dealt with her. BUT Renfro Valley hasnt done well over the years and I think they should bring in new people... From the bottom to the top. It has potential if the right people would buy it and bring in new folks to run it and be on stage. dont like and never have like that Susan. I can remember being a small child and it was a great place but that was around 45 yrs ago...
Not going to happen

Cottontown, TN

#14 Jun 27, 2010
Sorry Raymond wrote:
Dolly Partin has made public her interest in obtaining Renfro Valley to extend her theme park image and combine the atmosphere of appalachia and the "music of the hills" There is aprivate Tennessee/Kentucky connection in the county that has been collecting information for Partin and assuring its delivery to Nashville. Stay tuned.
No one in Nashville wants a piece of Renfro Valley due to your county's reputation of intolerance, drug trafficking, and racism. It is a liability for any business looking to locate there. I've been on tour with many major artists over the past 20 years and no one will even stop the bus at any of your exits. The word is out and you've done it to yourselves. Sign me... Your Nashville Connection
Wait and see

Somerset, KY

#15 Jun 27, 2010
Dear "Not going to happen,"
I really don't worry about anyone's opinion too much when they're so busy using buzz words that characterizes them as just another sheep. I heard nothing original. Intolerance? What about you? You're so busy knocking us down and making accusations that you can't understand that many many stars already come to Renfro Valley and because we're not buried deep in boozing and bar hopping, Renfro Valley appeals to families.
You go find any place in this United States where people are not doing drugs and I suggest you move there and let the rest of us know about it.
As for racism....a lot of people were simply not exposed to other nationalities for a while and it took them a while. Yes, there were some bigots here and there still are but I ask you again....there's racism everywhere you go...skin-heads....gangs....an d all kind of race stuff is going on in the most popular big cities in the U.S. and you think little Renfro valley is worse?
It's obvious that you don't know what you're talking about. Let go of YOUR stereotyping.
ha ha

London, KY

#16 Jun 27, 2010
Not going to happen wrote:
<quoted text>
No one in Nashville wants a piece of Renfro Valley due to your county's reputation of intolerance, drug trafficking, and racism. It is a liability for any business looking to locate there. I've been on tour with many major artists over the past 20 years and no one will even stop the bus at any of your exits. The word is out and you've done it to yourselves. Sign me... Your Nashville Connection
bet you lived here. probably the other way around.lol we dont want snooty too gooders here. for example, country stars that are too good to get off the damn bus. as for calling all of the citizens druggies and racists shows your ignorance and stupidity. Drugs are everywhere.. and last i heard we have black citizens living here and dont see no problem. Hate to break it to you but a lot of Nashville is on drugs and such so who is calling the kettle black....lmao

The citizens of Rockcastle dont even associate with the Valley..so you must be judging the citizens with your time spent with the big whigs of Renfro Valley and yeah I agree that is not saying much as they dont represent the people cause we sure dont want to live in a castle..
pimpy

Greenbrier, AR

#17 Jun 28, 2010
Aflac Duck wrote:
I like Susan Tombs Laws she is a good person
the only thing Susan is trying to do is get herself a high paying job out of this,she lives in Madison county and puts on a front like she is realy trying to help Rockcastle county.I heard that she is looking for a job for her Husband also.She will want maids to clean her castle for her and the tax payers pay for it.
pimpy

Greenbrier, AR

#18 Jun 28, 2010
not true wrote:
Connie does not treat people bad, she is a wonderful person and treats everyone with respect.
When did all this happen,because that mosley guy she has been sleeping with doesnt agree.And thats me.
Tony Smith

United States

#19 Apr 29, 2012
heard wrote:
i heard some one say that Dolly Partner bought Renfro Valley. anyone else heard that.
hope she does! Dolly should know her fans would love her to in ky
concerned citizen

Corbin, KY

#20 Apr 29, 2012
Tony Smith wrote:
<quoted text> hope she does! Dolly should know her fans would love her to in ky
Well I would say that the "no alcohol" vote put a nix on any possibility that renfro or any part of the county will move a fraction of inch towards progress or anyone being interested in investing in this county..........well maybe druggies or perhaps a few dozen more churches. so not to worry, the same families will continue to hold all the money and ya'll will continue to vote for them
good job folks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robby Newcomb (May '16) 5 min ronn 26
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min CriminalForever 158,109
SourceHOV 1 hr cutegirlxoxoxx 3
Nice tittys in the little silver car! 1 hr cutegirlxoxoxx 24
biggest c**k in Rockcastle (Mar '13) 1 hr cutegirlxoxoxx 8
Tiffany Hysinger ( Stewart) 3 hr The Real Yeti 5
truck stop slot machines (Mar '11) 5 hr stupididiot 17

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages