memyselfandi

Somerset, KY

#1 Nov 25, 2012
who wrecked and got killed at flat gap awhile ago somebody went over that small bridge that has the interstate on top heard them call code 19 think thats a coroner
Any1

Berea, KY

#2 Nov 25, 2012
Did someone from the interstate wreck and fell of the bridge or did someone wreck into the bridge ?
Julianne

London, KY

#3 Nov 25, 2012
theres one wreck 150 mt vernon or 25
just wondering

Manchester, KY

#4 Nov 25, 2012
does anyone know who it was?? i have relatives near there.
mnhbgkygyk

Greenbrier, AR

#5 Nov 25, 2012
i saw it. they ran into the bridge. didnt look to bad. front of car was totaled though. dont know any names.
memyselfandi

Somerset, KY

#6 Nov 26, 2012
heard he died at the scene also there was suppose to have been another wreck on 150 anybody know anything about that one
Any1

Berea, KY

#7 Nov 26, 2012
I heard that they wrecked on the interstate and flew off the bridge and landed at the tunnels on Flat Gap . It was on the news but they didnt give a very good story or release the name cause they hadnt notified the next of kin yet .
Sad

United States

#8 Nov 26, 2012
Prayers out to that family
Betty

London, KY

#9 Nov 26, 2012
we heard he was a taylor , dont know for sure
Hey

Richmond, KY

#10 Nov 26, 2012
News said it was Carl Edward "dusty" Taylor 38 years old. I knew a dusty Taylor about that age. He is red headed. Anyone know if that's same one?
hey

Harrodsburg, KY

#11 Nov 26, 2012
I live on Flat Gap and I was there, it was a bad accident. His name was Carl Edward "dusty" Taylor age 38 years old. My Prayers go out to his friends and family.
sorry

Somerset, KY

#12 Nov 26, 2012
Hey wrote:
News said it was Carl Edward "dusty" Taylor 38 years old. I knew a dusty Taylor about that age. He is red headed. Anyone know if that's same one?
Yes he was red headed, possibly the same guy that you knew.
Sad

Richmond, KY

#13 Nov 26, 2012
I used to work with dusty. Hate to hear this.
shasha

Richmond, KY

#14 Nov 26, 2012
Sad wrote:
I used to work with dusty. Hate to hear this.
....yes it was him.. he worked with my husband...staffmark notified his work today of what had happened...condolences to the family and friends who knew him
So sad

Morehead, KY

#15 Nov 26, 2012
Hey wrote:
yes this is him. He just stop by my house yesterday. He was a good friend. Prayers for his family especially his son I hope they all get through this. As I in dis belief myself.
Just Wondering

Danville, KY

#16 Nov 26, 2012
Doe he have anolder brother named Doug???
Sad

Versailles, KY

#17 Nov 27, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
Doe he have anolder brother named Doug???
Yes that's him.
Prayers

Harrodsburg, KY

#18 Nov 27, 2012
My prayers go out to his family! Does anyone know why he wrecked? That area is pretty wide open for vehicles to get thru.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greg from TTAI 24 min Well hung GG 22
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr umoron 151,985
Looking for irresponsible mom 2 hr Yankee 1 1
Sabrina "[email protected] Hensley (Mar '14) 3 hr mom 25
kim Alcorn 5 hr Legend 47
you really should read this 6 hr tommy boy 5
E-mailed Wlex 18 News about Bill Reynolds (Mar '10) 10 hr nun ya 64

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages