Did The Girl With The Big Boobs move away? I Think Her Name was jessica pearson?

Posted in the Mount Vernon Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
OC man

Heidrick, KY

#1 Sep 7, 2009
Her mom was a wild one too and with one of the mcfferon kids. Does any one know if im talking bout the right girl? Anyways just wondering whats up with her and her family. Wasnt she pregnant last year? Well i guess shes had it already. I hope shes a better mom then hers was bc from what goes around in this town i bet they been through hell
jessica pearson

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 7, 2009
yea i moved away to get away from everything there n i was never pregnate thank God! who is the oc man? amd what are u wantin to know?
curious

Somerset, KY

#3 Sep 7, 2009
i like big ol tities wow baby
interested

Sheridan, AR

#4 Sep 7, 2009
how big are they???
jessica pearson

Lexington, KY

#5 Sep 7, 2009
omg
jessica pearson

Lexington, KY

#6 Sep 7, 2009
this topic is really nuts lmfao
yucky

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Sep 7, 2009
but i bet u like it... u would problly show them for a drug... u nasty no one really wants ur big boobs and its only fat..
jessica pearson

Lexington, KY

#8 Sep 7, 2009
thank u im not on drugs so dont judge me, your probably just wishing u could show them something for some drugs. and thank u i wouldnt show ne one i have a boyfriend
jess

Lexington, KY

#9 Sep 7, 2009
no i dont it just dont bother me and i wouldnt show ne one ne thing because i have a boyfriend and thank you im not on drugs. and i could care less if anyone wants them or not.
jess

Lexington, KY

#10 Sep 7, 2009
didnt know it posted it the first time lol
watchdog

Manchester, KY

#11 Sep 8, 2009
funny funny gosh yall dont have a life do you? The girl more then likely posted this topic bout her self just to let everyone know shes got big ole tits! So hunny tell me what them big ol tits of yers look like? Now if they really are just fat then dont tell me. Do they sag to the floor? Do you let taht baby of yers eat from em? so ye got a boyfriens aye? well i bet ya i can suck em betta
good

Manchester, KY

#12 Sep 8, 2009
shit shes bound to have something! She use to screw stevie denny probally for pills
WoW

Aberdeen, OH

#13 Sep 8, 2009
People on here are total asshats, hahaha. Just ignore it. Congrats on leaving this drama loving place.
jessica pearson

Lexington, KY

#14 Sep 8, 2009
thank you this was the first time i ever got back on topics i hate this site its as bad as having friends that r girls , the only reason i got back on here is bc someone said they had my name on here again which is stupid bc ive havent lived in rockcastle over 2 years im not chilidsh i wouldnt post something like this about myself i have better respect for myself and i was never with stevie denney thats nasty! the people ive been with actually look good except for scottie denney his half brother thank you and that was only because i was bored. i was never pregnate get that through your heads cant get pregnate. this stuff is so stupid all its good for is people that are puzzys and cant say stuff to your face so they make up names and sit behind the computer actin like big sh!t bc they said somethin about someone when in truth theyre nuthin but fake azz cowards grow up people
jessica pearson

Lexington, KY

#15 Sep 8, 2009
good wrote:
shit shes bound to have something! She use to screw stevie denny probally for pills
you need to check where u get your info buddy bc thats a load of horse sh!t u sure it wasnt u who screwed him? i never done ne thing with ne one for drugs never had to so find something else to lie on me about
champion of causes

London, KY

#16 Sep 8, 2009
You slept with someone because you were bored? Hmmm. That sounds very sleazy, I don't care who you are. At least say you had a weak moment or a strong whim or something. But because you were bored....jeez!!!
jessica pearson

Lexington, KY

#17 Sep 8, 2009
that was over 2 years ago ill admit i was a slut then, but far from it now thats the reason i moved away to start my life over quit drugs n everything, i know how stupid i lived my life and i regret alot of things ive done but theres no reason to cry over it all now its the PAST im nothing like i was then and if i could change it believe me i would!
jessica pearson

Lexington, KY

#18 Sep 8, 2009
and im sure they are alot of people that get bored and someones around so yea im sure im not the only person who has slept with someone bc they were bored.
Tigguns

United States

#19 Sep 9, 2009
Where you at now? You bored?
jessica pearson

Lexington, KY

#20 Sep 9, 2009
Tigguns wrote:
Where you at now? You bored?
haha funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 131,865
Casey Renner 14 hr jerome 1
Wat time does the mail run in mt Vernon? 16 hr Single mother sup... 6
Who drives a black volkswagon? 18 hr shanna 1
is there any PARADES, and santas in mt vernon? 19 hr waaa 1
police at SHOV 20 hr answer 1
Missing Jewelry 20 hr Hateatheif 2
Mount Vernon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mount Vernon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mount Vernon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mount Vernon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:41 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:41PM
What Are Experts Saying About Denver?
NBC Sports 4:55 AM
Sen'Derrick Marks has 600,000 reasons to play hard tonight
Bleacher Report 5:06 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Complete Thursday Night Preview
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars