Kristi (Pitts) Hakols
OMG

London, KY

#1 Mar 31, 2011
She is a rat stay away! I know I seen the papers. If I know how to put them on here I would.
ljluoeleuao

Mount Vernon, KY

#2 Apr 1, 2011
yaeh i herd that its a big game with her to set guys up . she gets involved with two or three at a time to get her drugs and when she gets done with them and wants out she sets them up to get caught by the law and rats them out. if you seen papers, who ws they on.
bee real

Demotte, IN

#3 May 4, 2011
She turned donald newcomb in to the parole officer last week and got him revoked that works both ways i think your day is coming you have destroyed the last person by the way david told him and his family you rolled on him catch ya on the streets
jjlfjlsjfioio

Brodhead, KY

#4 May 4, 2011
It sux that they use people like this low life to revoke anyone, regardless of their guilt, while she walks away looking like an angel. Men, you better wise up and watch who you trust. This tramp is out for one thing. She'll use you to do her dirty work then throw you under the bus, all while making you believe what she has is a gold mine. Nasty skank!
I wonder

Mount Sterling, KY

#5 May 5, 2011
i wonder why you idiots did not realize the b1tch was a rat when she was running with the newcombs! Big and Little Donald both are check in b1tches and anyone that would run with them are obviously rats too. Geez put 2 and 2 together!!!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6 May 6, 2011
ljluoeleuao wrote:
yaeh i herd that its a big game with her to set guys up . she gets involved with two or three at a time to get her drugs and when she gets done with them and wants out she sets them up to get caught by the law and rats them out. if you seen papers, who ws they on.
Is that what happened with Joey? I seen where he has 2 yrs. to pull. She got put in there with him. Every one tried to tell him he didn't listen.
Who Cares

London, KY

#7 May 7, 2011
How can Kristi roll on Donald? He got ticket for driving on a suspended out of county. He got the ticket so he got revoked. How did Kristi roll on him? That just show how stpid all of you are. Everyone needs to get the story straight.
happy

London, KY

#8 May 7, 2011
call me kristi i always loved you forget those losers
cat lover

United States

#9 May 14, 2011
bee real wrote:
She turned donald newcomb in to the parole officer last week and got him revoked that works both ways i think your day is coming you have destroyed the last person by the way david told him and his family you rolled on him catch ya on the streets
. This is so comical. When is Donald gonna take responsibility for his own actions? If he hadn't been tryin to spy on Sherry he wouldn't have got a ticket for driving on a DUI suspended. He went to spy on her because she wouldn't answer the phone. He tells everyone that she is obsessed with him and all jealous when it is the other way around. He has all ready cheated on her with Holly Mullins. And is always askin bout Kristy and where she is. How can she roll on him when he got the ticket out of county. Then he lied to David Rogers. That is what got him revoked. Not Kristy. I thought she was with joey. Who really cares who she is with? Every time he gets arrested it is some one elses fault! Grow up Donald. Why not fight ur own battles instead of hidin behind ur Dad? Roberta donald isn't a baby.
HMMMM

Somerset, KY

#10 May 16, 2011
bee real wrote:
big or lil Donald? Cuz i just talked to lil Donald and if he's revoked, Y is he not in jail???
Bee real

United States

#11 May 17, 2011
Yeah donald is taking people to pain clinics in tennesse and selling 30s all the time but his aunts thinks he is an angel he is on pills and he even has told on his own sister and she dont bother anyone since her mom passed she has been tryin to take care of her dad but donald trys to make everyone look bad except himself and he spent a few days in jail and got out someway call the vine number and see for yourself he needs to quit being treated like a baby by roberta
Little crazy

Harrodsburg, KY

#12 May 25, 2011
Becky Newcomb and Rodney Mobley are trouble to. If you ask me Becky is a fuckin rat to. They are so jealous if someone has more pills than they do. And they will rat you out so dont put no trust in them. Be plain jane get your shit together and leave everyone else out of it. VOTED BY 6 COUNTIES AND GUESS WHAT YOU ARE NUMBER 1 on the shit list and RAT list BEC and ROD ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Betty newcombs family

United States

#13 May 26, 2011
leave there kids alone they just lost their mother and wife and if anyone out there knows who have betty oxymorphone please let someone in the family know if youre like me i had to look it up and it came back as opana whatever that is that had a huge role in her death you are allowed to have 1-5 as a theraputic dose and she had 28.5 in her system and i am contacting the FDA to get this drug took off the market so just know bettys blood is on your hands too may my baby sis finally rest in peace imiss you boots
an old friend

United States

#14 Jun 4, 2011
Why is any of the newcombs under kristi anyway? She is with joey and finally happy so why not leave her alone? Sure she has made mistakes just like all of us. She is in love with joey and they are gettin married soon. I tlked to her today is she is the happiest I Have ever seen her. Everyone needs to drop the whole thing with donald. They both have moved on. Just leave her alone she is a good person that doesn't bother anyone! Tlak to you soon! Keep that head up joey will be home soon!
Geez

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 Jun 5, 2011
They should call this soap opera The days of our thirty's lmao
really

Mount Vernon, KY

#17 Jun 8, 2011
an old friend wrote:
Why is any of the newcombs under kristi anyway? She is with joey and finally happy so why not leave her alone? Sure she has made mistakes just like all of us. She is in love with joey and they are gettin married soon. I tlked to her today is she is the happiest I Have ever seen her. Everyone needs to drop the whole thing with donald. They both have moved on. Just leave her alone she is a good person that doesn't bother anyone! Tlak to you soon! Keep that head up joey will be home soon!
Joey may be getting just what he deserves then....they must be two of a kind. Anybody that sees either of them coming had better run. She is nothing but a no good used up thief. I'm nothing to the Newcombs and I can promise you that I know what I'm talkin about. Buddy up with the skank and you'll find out. Of course if you're a female, you're not apt to see this, cause it's the guys she likes to befriend, by making them feel so sorry for her, while she takes them for a ride---and Joey knows it. Yeah, true love. When he's able they can both stay high together.
eyes

London, KY

#18 Jun 21, 2011
she back in jail for drugs
geez

Science Hill, KY

#19 Jun 21, 2011
she wont be in there long soon as they send her out to work she ll send someone
else to jail
Old friend

United States

#20 Sep 8, 2011
Just to let everyone know, before Kristi met Donald Ray she had a very good job, a beautiful home, and had her life together.She met him and fell in love not knowing his criminal history.He introduced her to drugs and yes,she got addicted just like many people do.That being said,she lost everything and is now in jail all due to a drug addiction.It would be nice if people would stop all this gossip and leave her alone.She is paying for her many mistakes and no one has to remind her of all her wrongs.Please people leave her alone.
wondering

Corsica, PA

#21 Sep 8, 2011
I truely hope Kristi straightens up when she gets out. Any one can change, they just have to be strong and have the willpower. She has made plenty of mistakes just like we all have. The main thing is learning from them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is lastest rat/rats busting everbody 12 min Army 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Butthead 178,203
looking for dominant black men 5 hr You one ugly sob 4
Grind Coffee Shop and Bakery 23 hr reality 14
Bobby Hensley (Jan '11) Fri I know 8
Kayla Ashley Johnson (Sep '13) Fri Her bff 16
Bobby Hensley (Apr '16) Fri Truth Has it 4

Mount Vernon Jobs

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages