megan looney weres she at these day always thought she was so cute

Posted in the Mount Vernon Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

United States

#1 Nov 22, 2009
dont care what you punks and ho;s say just always thought she was sweet and fun and cute megan if you wanna find out who this is let me know maybe we can go party
wish i never met him

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Nov 22, 2009
She is marrid to Craig Cromer. She just got out of jail a couple weeks ago. If you know anything about her, you must be as bad a dope head as she is to want to hang out with her. And you must be BLIND to think she is cute. Get a grip!!
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT

Macon, GA

#3 Nov 22, 2009
she will all ways be the same ole megan got dope she will be the first ones there. so craig get use to her leaving for days till the dope runs out then she will be back to you if you take here back its your own fault......
Huh

United States

#4 Nov 22, 2009
james606 wrote:
dont care what you punks and ho;s say just always thought she was sweet and fun and cute megan if you wanna find out who this is let me know maybe we can go party
who is this? Cute huh? Thanks the name is mignion though
Huh

United States

#5 Nov 22, 2009
She is a nasty one. back in highschool 10 years ago she may have been cute but now the devil has taken over and she looks like crap and whoever the other huh above is I don't think that's how u spell her name so nice try lmao
The Masked Avenger

Chicago, IL

#6 Nov 22, 2009
Her Name is Mignon and she has had a struggle with drugs, but she is out of jail and married and doing something productive with her life. Which is more than I can say for anyone who has to spew the toxic waste being said here. I wish you find better things to do than talk about someone who has finally gotten there life back on track. If people would think before they speak maybe the world would be a better place to live, but I do not believe I can hold my breath that long.
capt save a h0

Somerset, KY

#7 Nov 23, 2009
Topix is the voice of dischord and hate!Im surprised it is allowed to go on.
curious

London, KY

#8 Nov 23, 2009
last I seen of her, she had messed up decayed teeth and she would rob you blind. And didn't she have a BF to ODose and die? That's tragic! I could reveal lots more about her personally but she was always a cool person for the most part so I will not talk shit about her.????? is she BIsexual?
wish i never met him

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Nov 23, 2009
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT wrote:
she will all ways be the same ole megan got dope she will be the first ones there. so craig get use to her leaving for days till the dope runs out then she will be back to you if you take here back its your own fault......
He will be following her to the dope. He is just as much as a dopehead as she is
wish i never met him

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Nov 23, 2009
The Masked Avenger wrote:
Her Name is Mignon and she has had a struggle with drugs, but she is out of jail and married and doing something productive with her life. Which is more than I can say for anyone who has to spew the toxic waste being said here. I wish you find better things to do than talk about someone who has finally gotten there life back on track. If people would think before they speak maybe the world would be a better place to live, but I do not believe I can hold my breath that long.
Had a struggle with drugs is an understatement. She is still using all the time. And as for being married - well that's a joke, Her husband is as screwed up as she is. I would like to know just what she is doing that is soooo productive in her life. She went to jail earlier this month for child neglect and I know she spents most of her days at another dopeheads house while her husband is at "work" and I do say work as a jest. He has never held down a decent job for more than a few months in his life. He can't live with the dope long enough to. So if you think she has her life on track, you better investigate better. She has fed you a line of bull a mile long. You must be very naive to believe anything she says!!
is she

Bedminster, NJ

#11 Nov 23, 2009
is this the same looney girl wh lost her little boy a few years back in a trailer fire out on red hill in livinston, cus she was so drugged out she coulnt save her own child but got out herself?
I know

Bulan, KY

#12 Nov 24, 2009
No that was her sister.
The Masked Avenger

Chicago, IL

#13 Nov 24, 2009
is she wrote:
is this the same looney girl wh lost her little boy a few years back in a trailer fire out on red hill in livinston, cus she was so drugged out she coulnt save her own child but got out herself?
no its not that is her sister
I know

Bulan, KY

#14 Nov 24, 2009
No it is not. Mignon child did not die in the fire her sisters child did. Thanks
I know

Bulan, KY

#15 Nov 24, 2009
Her sisters name is Shelley.
james

United States

#16 Nov 24, 2009
um if you wanna no give me your email ill email you
best friend

East Bernstadt, KY

#18 Nov 25, 2009
Mignon is getting ready to start college in the spring so talk all the shit you want about her and her husband becuz it makes no difference to any of you low lifes who talk trash about anyone on this GOSSIP so-called website. Have fun and yes in my point of view you are the trash!!!
james

London, KY

#19 Nov 25, 2009
best friend wrote:
Mignon is getting ready to start college in the spring so talk all the shit you want about her and her husband becuz it makes no difference to any of you low lifes who talk trash about anyone on this GOSSIP so-called website. Have fun and yes in my point of view you are the trash!!!
so is she still with craig i was only wondering were she was these days you can tell her i still think shes pretty

Since: Nov 09

Idaho

#20 Nov 25, 2009
call around to the jails, prolly find her there
yeah

Somerset, KY

#21 Nov 26, 2009
james wrote:
<quoted text> so is she still with craig i was only wondering were she was these days you can tell her i still think shes pretty
Pretty?Pretty messed up ! I bet your a real winner LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min hoss 147,267
Taco bell 57 min dirty trucker 2
Kelsey Dyer 6 hr Family 23
ford wagers and jeremy wagers cooking meth 6 hr im clean 2
Biggest rats in Mt Vernon? 10 hr eyes open 49
Brandy Snowden 10 hr eyes open 2
Drop a word......Add a word (Jul '10) 11 hr Athenesword 109
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages