First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Aug 08

Richmond

#1 Aug 12, 2008
Could anyone tell me what happened to jason bullock...he is about 25 or 26 years old now...he used to be on meth and pills real bad and went to prison for meth for awhile...i would like to know how to get ahold of him or what happened to him...we used to be friends in high school and i would like to catch up sometime
his a fool

London, KY

#3 Aug 13, 2008
he didnt go to prison,his dumbass grandpa made sure of that.brian pittman took the time for jasons shit
negative

Somerset, KY

#4 Aug 13, 2008
he's in prison right now. not sure wich though. last time i knew he was headed for lagrange.

Richmond

#5 Aug 14, 2008
First of all he is a fool...he did go to prison i know that for a fact and noone took the time for what he done he took a plea bargin to get less time so get your facts straight...i was wondering what had happened to him since he got out of the prison he was in in ohio and another thing his grandfather wasnt the one that helped him all of his grandfathers were passed away as far as i knew it was his dad that tried to help him...so get your facts straight before you say things...i was just wondering where he was now...
someone who knows

London, KY

#7 Aug 29, 2008
Jason is out of prison doing great. He is no longer doing drugs and is going to college. I see him about everyday so just tell me who you are and I'll let him know.
Bullock0065

Commerce, GA

#8 Aug 29, 2008
Whoever is looking for me from Richmond can get in touch with me at my Dads. That number shouldnt be hard to find.
Bullock0065

Commerce, GA

#9 Aug 29, 2008
And for the dumbass that thinks Brian Pittman done my time for me is crazy. We went together and I.ve been to state prison since then. I want to thank the person who took up for me. You actually know what your talking about. For anyone who wants to know I have two years clean time and I am going to school in Somerset.

Richmond

#10 Aug 29, 2008
First of all I want to say congrats for you being clean for two years and for being in school now...your welcome and i stood up for you because I know what you went through when all of that happened...as far as calling your dads I know the number but I dont think that I will call there i dont want to cause any problems...I was just wondering how that you were doing and what was going on in your life right now...drop me and e-mail or something an i will tell you who I am...im not trying to make my name public on here or let the world know my business...
Bullock0065

Commerce, GA

#11 Aug 30, 2008
whats Your E-mail? Mine is [email protected] Iam intrigued. I belive I know who you are, but I'am not sure. Give me a message.

Richmond

#12 Aug 30, 2008
I just sent you and email...and lol no need to be intrigued I think you knew who I was when you seen this post
Life

Murray, KY

#13 Aug 30, 2008
Bullock: "I am clean."
That Girl 859: "That's great."
Bullock: "Will you email me, please?"
That Girl 859: "Only if you twist my arm. Tee- hee-hee, tee-hee."
Bullock: "I'm INTRIGUED. I learned
that word from my prison
dictionary."
That Girl 859: "That is so cool. You are so smart. I mean, I still think you are a fool and a recovering drug addict, but I find that strangely attractive and I can't stop myself."

Bullock: "Yeah, I did some hard time, in prison. I got to wear plastic sandals and make soap and license plates. I am ready for the world now. If I can just get some more training on how to make those plates, I think I might start my own license plate factory, maybe even make a bar of soap or two."

That Girl 859: "You have so many aspirations. Tell me more about your prison experiences with soap."

Bullock: "Oh, I don't think you'd be interested in that."

Richmond

#14 Aug 30, 2008
I try to be nice and not say things our of line but here goes...Life You are acting about dumb...you act like we are 14 years old and still in middle school or something...so rather than making fun of people you should get a life and find something else to do...i assumed that everyones life had something more interesting than to set and read this and make fun of people and take things out of context but im assuming your life is so boring that it has nothing of supplement or interest
A M Reader

London, KY

#15 Aug 30, 2008
Hell-o Jason, good to hear from you.
Bullock0065

Commerce, GA

#16 Aug 30, 2008
Who is A M Reader?
Bullock the punk

Hudson, OH

#17 Aug 30, 2008
You pick up Brian after you went pill shoping and had the stuff to make meth. Brian did not know you had the stuff in the trunk of your car.You got pulled over by the cops. Because your dum ass was riding around with the shit in the trunk. You ratted on Troy j Kirby.

Richmond

#18 Aug 30, 2008
That is exactly what I am talking about i start off by asking a simple question and a bunch or morons get on here who have no cue what that they are talking about and stick there noses where they dont belong...as for the puck...grow up and mind your own...noone is bad mouthing you so why dont you get a life or better yet stay off of topix.com
Life

Murray, KY

#19 Aug 30, 2008
That Girl 859 wrote:
That is exactly what I am talking about i start off by asking a simple question and a bunch or morons get on here who have no cue what that they are talking about and stick there noses where they dont belong...as for the puck...grow up and mind your own...noone is bad mouthing you so why dont you get a life or better yet stay off of topix.com
Yeah...stay off topix.com and instead, post more on here - topix.net !
slickchick

Somerset, KY

#20 Sep 7, 2008
Bullock the punk wrote:
You pick up Brian after you went pill shoping and had the stuff to make meth. Brian did not know you had the stuff in the trunk of your car.You got pulled over by the cops. Because your dum ass was riding around with the shit in the trunk. You ratted on Troy j Kirby.
this is so true. i lived with both troy and bryan and neither one are RATS BUT JASON IS AND HE CANT DENY IT WE STILL GOT THE PAPERS TO PROVE AND AS A MATTER OF FACT LOTS OF PEOPLE TESTIFIED AGAINST TKIRBY
What

Twinsburg, OH

#21 Sep 9, 2008
Can you tell us who else testified against Troy Kirby
slickchick

Somerset, KY

#22 Sep 9, 2008
jim e gray, john cromer, phillip and jennifer kirby....Should i write more names??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr repent now 161,067
Lesa Burke 3 hr Hahaha 1
What the Hell is going at the Boat Dock Springs? 5 hr The Real Yeti 2
holly Mullins 5 hr ps 10
Stop using my email 13 hr Ex in IN 1
Carlo Potter 22 hr Tiredofcrap 2
Greg Lewis (Jan '11) Sat yeah 10

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages