hey

London, KY

#21 May 21, 2012
Larry Thompson was the red headed cop
The Pagan Temple wrote:
<quoted text>
Larry Thompson was the red headed cop
Well hell I might as well come out and say it, I'm thinking of a cop by the name of Thompson, but I can't think of his first name. Maybe it was Mike or David, but I'm not sure, its just that I always heard he was bad news, and he was a cop for a while before he became either Sheriff or Chief of Police, whichever one he was. I don't know whether he was on the police force or sheriff's department in the eighties or not, but if he was, or even if he wasn't for that matter, I would have to consider him a suspect, but especially if he was if everything I heard about him was true. That's just it, like somebody else said somewhere else, you should believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see, but I've heard enough about this guy there's got to be some truth there.
The weird thing is, I can't find any record of him on the web being either Sheriff or Chief-Of-Police, almost like the town is trying to erase all memory of him. Which would be kind of understandalbe. This was a guy who tried to smuggle drugs inside horses stomachs, then once he had the horses on his farm he'd cut the drugs out of the horses stomachs. Some sick shit, if true. As far as I'm concerned a guy who'd do something like that would do any damn thing.
The Pagan Temple

Somerset, KY

#22 May 21, 2012
hey wrote:
Larry Thompson was the red headed cop<quoted text>
Was he on the police force in 1986?
The Pagan Temple

Somerset, KY

#23 May 21, 2012
I don't know if this link will work or not, but here's a story from 2003 about Larry Thompson's brother. Larry was in jail by then, but the story stated that Larry Thompson was the head of a cocaine and marijuana ring that ran from Kentucky to Texas. And this guy had been a Mt. Vernon cop.

http://articles.centralkynews.com/2003-08-28/...
The Pagan Temple

Somerset, KY

#24 May 21, 2012
I found another one about him I'll post later. It isn't really so much about him, but it mentions him investigating a case as a Mt. Vernon policeman in 1991. So he had been a Mt. Vernon cop since 1991 at least.
smalltown
#25 May 21, 2012
there was another cop but he went to the berea force during that time.
Justice

London, KY

#26 May 21, 2012
Friend of Emma wrote:
<quoted text>
Any explanation from topix yet?
nope. Sent another email. Still no reply.
hey

Bolivar, MO

#27 May 21, 2012
townhill wrote:
denny was a town cop
and a detective used to live by lake cant remember his name.
Ernie Boggs is the detective that lives around by the lake
The Pagan Temple

Manchester, KY

#28 May 21, 2012
Here's another question, or actually two.

ONE, is where the bodies were found within the city limits of Mt. Vernon, and if so, TWO, I wonder which cop would have been in charge of patrolling that area at that particular date and time. Bear in mind the city limits of Mt. Vernon can take in a pretty large damn area, maybe as much as two or three miles in either direction outside the edge of "town".

Of course if it was outside the city limits, then you have the question of who was the constable, magistrates, etc.

Also, who were the landowners within this particular area. Not necessarily just the owner of the land where they were found, but anybody who owned land in close proximity.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but if I wanted to kill some people and wanted to find a place to do it as safely as possible, I would want to know I was within "friendly" territory.
stop now

Eubank, KY

#29 May 21, 2012
I understand that emmas daughter wants to find out what happened to her mom but topix isn't the answer,all your going to get is a bouch of hearsay and stories and people dragging names through the dirt. WHat you have to remember also is that everyone on here has family you are hurting other peoples family in this process of topix. My house has been listed on here and I was only like 5 when this went on and I have nothing to do with it and am not the person they think lives here. Let the police do their jobs PLEASE and stop this for the rest of us innocent people that are being associated because someone wants to add a name because they don't like someone.
TOPIX is good for NOTHING and should be DELETED!
STFU

Cordele, GA

#30 May 21, 2012
stop now wrote:
I understand that emmas daughter wants to find out what happened to her mom but topix isn't the answer,all your going to get is a bouch of hearsay and stories and people dragging names through the dirt. WHat you have to remember also is that everyone on here has family you are hurting other peoples family in this process of topix. My house has been listed on here and I was only like 5 when this went on and I have nothing to do with it and am not the person they think lives here. Let the police do their jobs PLEASE and stop this for the rest of us innocent people that are being associated because someone wants to add a name because they don't like someone.
TOPIX is good for NOTHING and should be DELETED!
First of all, YOU posted about where YOU live, stay,or whatever! YOU were the one who had the previous posts removed! Why do YOU not want to know the truth when YOU have done nothing but ask questions about this for your entire life? All that YOU do is post things about that Bud guy. What's the difference? You're also all up on everyone else's business and replying to posts about "who has the biggest boobs"? Do YOU not want to know who killed Jackie? Despite what you may have been told, Emma had nothing to do with what happened to her and just because one family can let it lie does not mean her's should! One of the reasons that this has never been solved is because no one that you know cared to do anything to persue justice. That makes them complicit in all of this 26 years later. Everyone knows what Jackie was into! So why don't YOU just shut up for one time in you're life!
STFU

Cordele, GA

#31 May 21, 2012
"Stop Now", if you're not interested in knowing or hearing anything and YOU want this all to stop,then why are you posting both questions and replies under various names in different threads? "Hit your knees", my ass! What about the truth shall set you free? More like, you can't handle the truth! Go have a freaking pitty party and I know that you have more than a few people that can join you! Just remember,you came from a tainted gene pool.
The Pagan Temple

Manchester, KY

#32 May 21, 2012
STFU wrote:
"Stop Now", if you're not interested in knowing or hearing anything and YOU want this all to stop,then why are you posting both questions and replies under various names in different threads? "Hit your knees", my ass! What about the truth shall set you free? More like, you can't handle the truth! Go have a freaking pitty party and I know that you have more than a few people that can join you! Just remember,you came from a tainted gene pool.
You know who this person is? Is so, I damn sure would like to know. My e-mail addy is dancingcrow3@gmail.com but only if you're really sure who this is.
The Pagan Temple

Manchester, KY

#33 May 21, 2012
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, YOU posted about where YOU live, stay,or whatever! YOU were the one who had the previous posts removed! Why do YOU not want to know the truth when YOU have done nothing but ask questions about this for your entire life? All that YOU do is post things about that Bud guy. What's the difference? You're also all up on everyone else's business and replying to posts about "who has the biggest boobs"? Do YOU not want to know who killed Jackie? Despite what you may have been told, Emma had nothing to do with what happened to her and just because one family can let it lie does not mean her's should! One of the reasons that this has never been solved is because no one that you know cared to do anything to persue justice. That makes them complicit in all of this 26 years later. Everyone knows what Jackie was into! So why don't YOU just shut up for one time in you're life!
Seems to me like you'd want to know what really happened so this could finally be put to rest and Emma and Jackie can finally rest in peace. Then again, maybe you have your reasons, huh?
Friend of Emma

Palmetto, FL

#34 May 21, 2012
stop now wrote:
I understand that emmas daughter wants to find out what happened to her mom but topix isn't the answer,all your going to get is a bouch of hearsay and stories and people dragging names through the dirt. WHat you have to remember also is that everyone on here has family you are hurting other peoples family in this process of topix. My house has been listed on here and I was only like 5 when this went on and I have nothing to do with it and am not the person they think lives here. Let the police do their jobs PLEASE and stop this for the rest of us innocent people that are being associated because someone wants to add a name because they don't like someone.
TOPIX is good for NOTHING and should be DELETED!
Who could "stop now" when their mother was horrifically murdered? "Stop Now" because someone is uncomfortable. I guess Emma was a lot more than uncomfortable. And nobody blames a five year old. The only way the discomfort will stop is when the truth comes out. Anyone uncomfortable with the truth can expect justice.
STFU

Cordele, GA

#35 May 21, 2012
The Pagan Temple wrote:
<quoted text>
You know who this person is? Is so, I damn sure would like to know. My e-mail addy is dancingcrow3@gmail.com but only if you're really sure who this is.
Susan is the only person who deserves any answers about anything,not some armchair detective.Sorry, not emailing you anything. The person that wrote that stuff knows who they are and as long as the intended message was delivered,that's all that matters. They have their own web of lies to sort out if they decide. And if not, they can go on living in their world of faux reality. Must be terrible to be used like that when that person was constantly put down because of how they looked and acted by the people who were supposed to love them. Now they are conviently useful.House of Lies...
STFU

Cordele, GA

#36 May 21, 2012
The Pagan Temple wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me like you'd want to know what really happened so this could finally be put to rest and Emma and Jackie can finally rest in peace. Then again, maybe you have your reasons, huh?
If Susan and her family finally get peace and closure then that's all that matters. Otherwise, I have no motives for anything and nothing at all to gain.
The Pagan Temple

Manchester, KY

#37 May 21, 2012
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
Susan is the only person who deserves any answers about anything,not some armchair detective.Sorry, not emailing you anything. The person that wrote that stuff knows who they are and as long as the intended message was delivered,that's all that matters. They have their own web of lies to sort out if they decide. And if not, they can go on living in their world of faux reality. Must be terrible to be used like that when that person was constantly put down because of how they looked and acted by the people who were supposed to love them. Now they are conviently useful.House of Lies...
I don't give a rats ass whether you think I'm an "armchair detective" or not, but let me clarify one thing for you, jackass. Yes, Susan deserves answers more than anybody else, along with the McHargue family, but she and they are not the "only" people who deserve answers. Anybody that has to live in this world of scumbag drug dealers and corrupt police and politicians deserve answers, whether you think we do or not. Frankly, that's not even close to your call to make. So go ahead and keep your information to yourself, no skin off my nose, it would probably be less than useless anyway. I just wanted to know why he, or she, is so determined to shut these threads down, assuming this person is the one doing that. But I'll definitely survive not knowing.
The Pagan Temple

Manchester, KY

#38 May 21, 2012
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
If Susan and her family finally get peace and closure then that's all that matters. Otherwise, I have no motives for anything and nothing at all to gain.
I meant to post that as a reply to something "Stop Now" said, I don't know how it ended up being posted as a reply to you, sorry about that. I guess I just hit the wrong "Reply" button.
STFU

United States

#39 May 21, 2012
The Pagan Temple wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a rats ass whether you think I'm an "armchair detective" or not, but let me clarify one thing for you, jackass. Yes, Susan deserves answers more than anybody else, along with the McHargue family, but she and they are not the "only" people who deserve answers. Anybody that has to live in this world of scumbag drug dealers and corrupt police and politicians deserve answers, whether you think we do or not. Frankly, that's not even close to your call to make. So go ahead and keep your information to yourself, no skin off my nose, it would probably be less than useless anyway. I just wanted to know why he, or she, is so determined to shut these threads down, assuming this person is the one doing that. But I'll definitely survive not knowing.
Good, then stick with what you know which is nothing. Not all conversations and exchanges of information occur on a public forum such as this. So thanks for insulting me when I have offered everything that I possibly can in private to people who are actually relevant to this case. And that's all that I really need to say on this matter. I hope that you are humbled.
STFU

United States

#40 May 21, 2012
The Pagan Temple wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a rats ass whether you think I'm an "armchair detective" or not, but let me clarify one thing for you, jackass. Yes, Susan deserves answers more than anybody else, along with the McHargue family, but she and they are not the "only" people who deserve answers. Anybody that has to live in this world of scumbag drug dealers and corrupt police and politicians deserve answers, whether you think we do or not. Frankly, that's not even close to your call to make. So go ahead and keep your information to yourself, no skin off my nose, it would probably be less than useless anyway. I just wanted to know why he, or she, is so determined to shut these threads down, assuming this person is the one doing that. But I'll definitely survive not knowing.
Furter more, sorry that I would not take your bait and open myself up to be liable for slander. Maybe you should find a thread where you can take out your anger on liberals,gays,or Obama. A right wing Pagan,huh? That's like a LGBT Republican or Jew for Christ or something,right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Ren 172,890
Teresa and Steve Milburn 23 hr On a need to know... 5
New cop in Mt Vernon Fri Curious 5
bluegrass inn (Jul '15) Fri Kenny Chesney 17
silver eagle (May '15) Fri Sliver Eagull 12
hey bill smith (Mar '13) Thu John henry 31
News Two Found Dead In Rockcastle Co. Home Were Murd... (Jun '17) Thu Tammy 307

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages