Petition for Indiana to Secede

Posted in the Mount Vernon Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#1 Nov 13, 2012
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/pea...

Sign a petition for Indiana to secede from the United States. If we get 25,000 signatures within the next 30 days, the White House must offer a reply. We need about 13,000 more.
username

Dunmor, KY

#2 Nov 13, 2012
Patriot wrote:
https://petitions.whitehouse.g ov/petition/peacefully-grant-s tate-indiana-withdraw-united-s tates-america-and-create-its-o wn-new-government/51jYVZ5L

Sign a petition for Indiana to secede from the United States. If we get 25,000 signatures within the next 30 days, the White House must offer a reply. We need about 13,000 more.
You should change your name to "rebel". "Patriots" are pro govt and everything it stands for.
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#3 Nov 13, 2012
This quote comes from an unaccredited source in a Czech newspaper.

“The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their President.”
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#4 Nov 13, 2012
username wrote:
<quoted text>
You should change your name to "rebel". "Patriots" are pro govt and everything it stands for.
Or from your definition, government dependent.
username

Dunmor, KY

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Or from your definition, government dependent.
It's your username !!! It describes YOU not ME!
username

Dunmor, KY

#6 Nov 13, 2012
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Or from your definition, government dependent.
What I'm trying to say is that there us nothing "patriotic" about wanting to sucseed from ones country or bad mouthing your President.
username

Dunmor, KY

#7 Nov 13, 2012
username wrote:
<quoted text>What I'm trying to say is that there us nothing "patriotic" about wanting to sucseed from ones country or bad mouthing your President.
** secede
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#8 Nov 13, 2012
username wrote:
<quoted text>
What I'm trying to say is that there us nothing "patriotic" about wanting to sucseed from ones country or bad mouthing your President.
He is not my president.
username

Dunmor, KY

#9 Nov 13, 2012
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>He is not my president.
He is if you're an American citizen.
music man

Naperville, IL

#10 Nov 13, 2012
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>He is not my president.
Then move you moron. No one is making you stay. People like you are sheep! Believing what you're told with closed minds and eyes. You'll do great somewhere else.
the H

Tucker, GA

#11 Nov 13, 2012
Obama won .. Get over it .. Instead of ppl working together .. Ppl are acting like 2yr olds who didnt get what they wanted in the toy isle .. Wow

Chrisney, IN

#12 Nov 13, 2012
the H wrote:
Obama won .. Get over it .. Instead of ppl working together .. Ppl are acting like 2yr olds who didnt get what they wanted in the toy isle .. Wow
Patriot GET A LIFE PLEASE. There is still a house of representative full of "patriotic" conservative idiots like yourself. We still have checks and balances. Obamas policies will not affect you all that much.
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#13 Nov 13, 2012
Obama's polices won't affect me that much. What do you call the largest tax increase in the history of this country? It is called the Affordable Health Care Act. Or the record fuel and food prices? The value of my home has decreased thanks to the anointed one. I am paying for more welfare than ever before. So I am not going to get over it or knock it off.

The most corrupt person to ever graced the White House has got to go.

Tucker, GA

#14 Nov 13, 2012
Patriot wrote:
Obama's polices won't affect me that much. What do you call the largest tax increase in the history of this country? It is called the Affordable Health Care Act. Or the record fuel and food prices? The value of my home has decreased thanks to the anointed one. I am paying for more welfare than ever before. So I am not going to get over it or knock it off.

Alright if you are so passionate about his impeachment get off topix and FIND a way to solve your problem. Arguing with people all day gets you nowhere. He is our president so sit down or go out and make a difference. You can't do much behind a computer screen! Aren't you so busy at work paying for welfare recipients?

Tucker, GA

#15 Nov 13, 2012
Patriot wrote:

For the record, mitt Romney wouldn't have helped any of the problems you mentioned without creating more deficit. You voted and lost.
G Daniel McElyea

Dolton, IL

#16 Nov 13, 2012
Patriot wrote:
https://petitions.whitehouse.g ov/petition/peacefully-grant-s tate-indiana-withdraw-united-s tates-america-and-create-its-o wn-new-government/51jYVZ5L
I'm not being unpatriotic,our government is being unpatriotic.The government is in 16 trillion$$$$ in debt,there is no way this can be paid off,either there doing there spending on purpose, or there really stupid, needless to say there not stupid!!!
Willard

Henderson, KY

#17 Nov 13, 2012
Even Glenn Beck thinks you guys are stupid-----sending your name and address to the federal government.
damn shame

Alliance, OH

#18 Nov 13, 2012
Hey Patriot stop Blaming Your Persident(the Black man) For what George W Bush had already mess up. My President is cleaning up what Bush messed up. So build you a bridge and get the [email protected] over it!!!!!!!!!!
Uhhhhh

Henderson, KY

#19 Nov 13, 2012
" What I'm trying to say is that there us nothing "patriotic" about wanting to cede from ones country or bad mouthing your President. "

You need to do some research on history, because the founding fathers of this country bad mouthed the shiat out of the King and then the 'rebels' came over to America. George sent his men over, tried to kick us in the nuts, and we won. Thus the patriots were born. lol
Gerald Wilson

Columbus, IN

#20 Nov 13, 2012
Patriot wrote:
how do i sign or can i at 16

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany Whitfield 17 hr Wondering 1
Jenn grooms 23 hr Abc 8
Where can I find Chris golike 23 hr Hegonnawannameetme 1
Matt reed Sun Wow 15
Julie Poole Sun Heres one 29
Morgan Swain Sun Musiciskey 1
Crack Trivia: Who's your daddy? Seabeck Edition Jun 26 seriously 43
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages