Black township fire vs mt vernon fire

Black township fire vs mt vernon fire

Posted in the Mount Vernon Forum

12xray

United States

#1 Dec 31, 2012
I think black is way better than city will ever be. City firefighters r no good.
Gdubya

Lexington, KY

#2 Dec 31, 2012
All are basement savers
12xray

Tucker, GA

#3 Jan 1, 2013
Not really, the house falls down into the basement and fills it making it useless. They are chimney savers.
6xray31

Akron, OH

#4 Jan 27, 2013
I dont know much about either department but whoever is 12a3 must be in love with his radio, he sure does talk an awful lot

Since: Nov 12

Sellersburg, IN

#5 Jan 27, 2013
Being married to a firefighter and being part of whole family of them. Anybody who trash talks them is trash. You want to bad mouth all of them until you need them and then they are wonderful. They risk their lives for strangers everyday. This includes any firefighters , EMS , and Police.
12xray

United States

#6 Jan 29, 2013
City doesnt risk there lives, they dont do anything. Black has way more runs and is still volunteer. City is a waste of time and money. Black has the best firefighters around!
6xray31

Tucker, GA

#7 Jan 29, 2013
I heard at one time that some randall guy was suppose to take over as the fire chief for black twp. He has the most training in the state of Indiana, if that happens theres no doubt the city fire department will have to shut there doors. How do you compete with randall!
12xray

United States

#8 Jan 29, 2013
How much you want to bet that black takes over citys area amd runs the show. Randall is smart and knoes alot, but he wont b chief. Maybe assistant chief. Ricketts is yiur next chief. Hes got everything you need and hes on sabics emergency team. That puts him way above everyone else.
6xray31

Tucker, GA

#9 Jan 29, 2013
12xray you must have alot of knowledge you make a very good point, but not only is ricketts a member of the world renowned sabic emergency team i believe he's the fire chief out there. One thing ive always thought was funny is that black always sends there rejects to city.
6xray31

Tucker, GA

#11 Jan 29, 2013
But talking about Brian Webber doesnt say much city fireman brandon creek also won ff of the year when he was in 9th grade thats kind of like a child prodigy
12xray

United States

#12 Jan 29, 2013
Wasnt he on black first tho. He got most if his training thru sabic and black. That's why he so good. Cuz they are firefighters first and plastic makers and security gaurds last.

Sellersburg, IN

#13 Jan 30, 2013
Both of you guys or girls are firefighters.
know your facts first

United States

#14 Jan 30, 2013
For one Ricketts hasn't been on a Sabic team and either has webber. City fire is way better than black, they have slow run times and call city for everything.

Sellersburg, IN

#15 Jan 30, 2013
I'm not understanding why people have to argue which one is better to begin with. They both are here when we need them.
12xray

Tucker, GA

#16 Jan 30, 2013
We dont call city for everything. We barely call city for anything. We can do anything and do it better than them
charlie

United States

#17 Jan 30, 2013
So who are you 12xray since you want to get on here and talk crap about every one? We are in the same service and its a shame that you are making everyone in the fire service look bad. There is a good working relationship between departments and you are starting crap that could hurt that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Stevens cps worker 5 hr go crap in a hat 25
Family of the Josh dude 9 hr Wigglerjiggler 4
Andrew Schmitt 16 hr Dustin Scheoning 3
Olivia Murphy 16 hr Water St 2
Billy and steven Mon Beckins 8
Jose Diaz works at rent one Sun Whatsup 1
Beckins Dec 10 Dildoswagons 1

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance