When america stood still What Were Yo...

When america stood still What Were You Doing 10 Years Ago?

There are 2 comments on the Evansville Courier & Press story from Sep 3, 2011, titled When america stood still What Were You Doing 10 Years Ago?. In it, Evansville Courier & Press reports that:

11, 2001, brought time to a standstill as thousands of Tri-State residents joined the nation in momentary disbelief at the scope, audacity and horror of the assault.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evansville Courier & Press.

Vulture33

Toledo, OH

#1 Sep 3, 2011
In high school freshman yr. Ms. Rhodes' class 3rd floor
ima hoosier

Evanston, IL

#2 Oct 12, 2011
working.
then watching in utter disbelief.
and in despair. and i thought of my closest relatives and other family that i might not see again. one of the longest days of my life. i thought about my grandmother and her longest day was probably when she opened a telegraph from the war dept announcing that my dad had been wounded during the dday invasion; she had no idea how badly he was hurt. so, i thought of her and felt then that yes, with faith we can get through

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waiting to see who's snitching 9 hr Retiredhitler 16
Brent Jeffries....... RELEASE DATE SET! (Dec '15) Sun battleworn 17
Angela Claxton/Adamaitis Dec 4 YoungStud 1
Blonde at subway Dec 4 Musiciskey 1
Be Afraid. Be very Afraid!!! Dec 2 Crude Oil 2
Rachel Schmidt and Derrick McCarty (Apr '16) Dec 1 truf 26
Jaclyn wolfe Nov 30 Wheat head 21 9

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance