nono

Morganfield, KY

#1 Jan 11, 2012
you think ur smart but i can find out who u r. grow up ur not a child anymore.
Seriously

Florence, KY

#2 Jan 13, 2012
Then why are you acting like a child and posting silly things on this website?
nono

Morganfield, KY

#3 Jan 14, 2012
being like u
Seriously

Florence, KY

#4 Jan 14, 2012
Not being like me. I don't make a forum to make a comment. You sound ridiculous and like you are the one that needs to grow up. Maybe you should make your ignorant comments on Facebook instead of this website.
shut up

Morganfield, KY

#5 Jan 15, 2012
Seriously wrote:
Not being like me. I don't make a forum to make a comment. You sound ridiculous and like you are the one that needs to grow up. Maybe you should make your ignorant comments on Facebook instead of this website.
no one asked u this was not for you unless ur the person who bashed my husband on this trashy web site so go to facebook and shut up i am talking to the person who bashed him!!!!!!!!!! get a life and stay out of my life
Seriously

Florence, KY

#6 Jan 15, 2012
shut up wrote:
<quoted text>
no one asked u this was not for you unless ur the person who bashed my husband on this trashy web site so go to facebook and shut up i am talking to the person who bashed him!!!!!!!!!! get a life and stay out of my life
First of all I don't bash anyone. And if I did it wouldn't be on this website!! In your mind I honestly wouldn't hope that you would start a forum with a comment about someone needing to grow up blah blah blah all in the meantime sounding ridiculous like your just ranting at anyone who in on this site and expect someone not to respond. Glad that you are taking up for your husband but you shouldn't just be ranting at everyone. Figure out who was talking about him then make a comment. You sound uneducated and give the impression of a old nag instead of a honorable wife trying to defend her husband. And if you want people to stay out of your life like you said then DON'T post your business on this website!!! It don't take a genius to figure that out!!
understand

Morganfield, KY

#7 Jan 15, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all I don't bash anyone. And if I did it wouldn't be on this website!! In your mind I honestly wouldn't hope that you would start a forum with a comment about someone needing to grow up blah blah blah all in the meantime sounding ridiculous like your just ranting at anyone who in on this site and expect someone not to respond. Glad that you are taking up for your husband but you shouldn't just be ranting at everyone. Figure out who was talking about him then make a comment. You sound uneducated and give the impression of a old nag instead of a honorable wife trying to defend her husband. And if you want people to stay out of your life like you said then DON'T post your business on this website!!! It don't take a genius to figure that out!!
truthtruth is that persons name so they know who I am talking about
thanks and I have along education.

Since: Feb 15

United States

#8 Apr 3, 2015
shut up wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's your husband?
sowut

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Apr 3, 2015
lmaomtvernontrash wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's your husband?
I'm married to Billy May ville

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erica Higgins 31 min Tattoed guy 7
Natasha who's the man one 34 min Who said that to 3
Sam Jernigan 2 hr Lmao 30
Tabetha cave 7 hr CAVE 7
Magan Holbrook (Feb '16) 10 hr Haha 28
Oh You Stupid Man 15 hr Kodak Moments 5
Andrew Schmitt Wed Andrew Schmitt 2

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance