concerned

Georgetown, IN

#1 Sep 3, 2012
Cloverleaf helps out elderly adults on an income based living. I can't stand it when people abuse their elderly parents by shacking up with them and living off the government. I know a 56 year old woman names Darla Woolsey who is staying there with her mother living rent free. Darla is so nasty. She only dates married men, Her former house had cat and dog feces all over it. She had a dog tied to a tree and animal control siezed the animal because it was 100 degrees outside and it didn't have food or water. Her own family can't stand her. Her boyfriend Mike is a drug dealer who drives around mt vernon without a licence. Mike doesn't bathe. Mike is another one who goes to cloverleaf to use the elderly. He frightens the residents there and takes their money.
Concerned II

United States

#2 Oct 10, 2012
Concerned, I suggest reporting it to the Cloverleaf office. My mother lives there and I do not want someone like that in the building.
Cant stand liars

Chardon, OH

#3 Feb 8, 2013
Concerned II wrote:
Concerned, I suggest reporting it to the Cloverleaf office. My mother lives there and I do not want someone like that in the building.
Cloverleaf staff informered her to move out and she gave a sad story about losing her job, then her house she finally moved out after living there 4 months, She is pathtic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fine police work 2 hr 2badsosad 5
Bret Bitch Dailey 2 hr 2badsosad 5
Waiting to see who's snitching 2 hr 2badsosad 46
Cody Brown and Rusty Greene 5 hr Xxx 2
mount vernon dot gov site 5 hr same ol same ol 1
Billy 5 hr Colder beer 8
Blonde driving a black Jeep patriot?? (Jul '16) 5 hr Check This 4

Mount Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance