Teen Dies In Jefferson County Crash

Teen Dies In Jefferson County Crash

There are 4 comments on the WSIL story from Apr 11, 2010, titled Teen Dies In Jefferson County Crash. In it, WSIL reports that:

A wreck ejects an 18-year-old passenger Saturday afternoon, and takes her life. Jefferson County Sheriff Rodger Mulch says the crash happened at 12:32 p.m. on E. Davis Road, one-quarter mile west of N. Triton Lane, south of Mt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSIL.

Granite City, IL

#1 Apr 11, 2010
rest in peace amanda
the devil

Sikeston, MO

#3 Apr 13, 2010
guess who learned to wear a seat belt.

Dix, IL

#4 Dec 21, 2010
listen her "the devil" if i ever hear you say another thing about amanda peyton dieing in this wreck i swear i will find you and i will hurt you!!!! this girl ALWAYS wore her seat belt if her piece of shit boyfriend wouldnt have been doing damn near 90 on the road under the influence of some drugs it would never have happined!!! so why dont you do all of us a favor and shut the fuck up!!!!
the devil

Odin, IL

#5 Mar 15, 2011
i only have a few things to say, one of them is dieing.

one of them is you havent heard me say anything.

also, you really need to learn to internet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shylo Bristol (Dec '12) Mar 11 Paige 14
oak GROVE VILLAGE Mar 4 Oshgosh 2
Dollar general 10th st Mar 4 Oshgosh 1
Mount Vernon men to stay away from! Name them! (Nov '15) Mar 2 Mandys daughter 22
Sloan's (May '17) Mar 2 Mandys daughter 4
Jessica dodson (Apr '17) Feb 24 Losers 10
District 80 Education Concerns Feb 21 Concerned Parent JLB 1

Mount Vernon Jobs

Personal Finance

Mount Vernon Mortgages