First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hi there

Mount Sterling, KY

#21 Feb 17, 2010
Enough wrote:
If they are good drugdealers they arent but sooner or later they will be addicts. I know this for sure.I didnt touch the stuff for the first three years then I seen how good I thought it made others feel then I ended up an addict just as bad as them and I had the ability to get the drugs,few customers because I was doing them all up before they had the chance to buy them. I thank God everyday for setting me free of this addiction.
So I take it business is good again?
Enough

Cleveland, GA

#22 Feb 17, 2010
I am no longer a dealer, totally against drugs because they screwed up my life. But business is good I now own my own business and am in college and work 40 hours a week.I dont socialize with dopeheads thats one rule you learn to stay sober and you cant stay sober unless you do stay away from old people places and things. I just hope by me sharing it can save others pain, show them it can be done and make others reaize what addiction is. If you have never battled an addiction you have no clue.Everyone thinks it should be so easy to stop. It takes a hell of alot more power to stop than it does anything else. My college degree has been a hell of alot easier.
bold

West Liberty, KY

#23 Feb 17, 2010
drug runners, thats goes to fl. sometimes don't make it back alive, even being with his own brother which,they had to hide the drug before they took him to the hospital which they pronouned him dead. the other brother has no shame, and its bussiness as usual.
blackheart

Nerinx, KY

#24 Jun 1, 2011
I've atip for the mt.sterling police dept. if you want to know where there is drug activity just look across the street at manual tipton court her is melissa manley she lives 112 she has been selling and buying for some time now the bad part about it is she has a cop living right next door to her vernon rogers and i also can give names greg cassidy,ewell cassidy ,j.d batey, tim rudd,robert knox if you payed attention you would actually caught her in the act just i,d let you know there may be more but that,s that i,ve seen coming and going.
fontana

Owensboro, KY

#25 Jun 2, 2011
upe wrote:
<quoted text> No, not nessecarily. Actually...most of them AREN'T addicts.
Ya dont know many dealers do ya. Most deal to support their habit. Only the very high level guys usually dont use. That is how they got on top.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Roberts Thompson (Feb '16) 30 min Remember 31
Dont hire david tapp 55 min Mighty oak 12
Overdoses 1 hr True 62
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr umoron 151,985
ambercole 1 hr Kelly 9
who died in MCRJ last night 1 hr Geoegues 6
Prolifer vs addicts 1 hr Jallnel 5

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages