First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Feb 3, 2010
did anyone from mt sterling get busted in the big round up in winchester?
idk

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Feb 3, 2010
The Winchester Police are doing one hell of a job tho.
wondering

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Feb 3, 2010
i agree 100% and hope the sterling polices does the same thing.
curious

Morehead, KY

#4 Feb 3, 2010
Hope they get everyone of them also. I am backing them 100% on getting the drug pushers off the streets.
tip session

Mount Sterling, KY

#5 Feb 3, 2010
Take tips from Wichester Police Dept. Mount Sterling!
tip off

United States

#6 Feb 4, 2010
How come Winchester police can arrest dozens of druggies at one time and the Mt. Sterling police arrests someone every couple of weeks. They have been saying for months that they expect to arrest 40 people in this latest bust but no way have they come close.
No Clue

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Feb 5, 2010
tip off wrote:
How come Winchester police can arrest dozens of druggies at one time and the Mt. Sterling police arrests someone every couple of weeks. They have been saying for months that they expect to arrest 40 people in this latest bust but no way have they come close.
I asked one of the drug cops this question. He said they do it like this so they can have time to interview everyone they arrest. Te large roundups are just press grabbers. Figured someone else might want to know.
Truth

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Feb 5, 2010
curious wrote:
Hope they get everyone of them also. I am backing them 100% on getting the drug pushers off the streets.
They better start with the doctors they passem out like candy .
Grip

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Feb 5, 2010
tip session wrote:
Take tips from Wichester Police Dept. Mount Sterling!
Mt. Sterling arrests and convicts twice as many as winchester. Why don't you read the very forums you are posting on. Our cops do a good job, or are you just a hater? They just rounded up over a hundred earlier this year according to the paper and have over forty more already. I don't think crowe and that bunch arrested themselves.
wondering

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Feb 5, 2010
i didnt mean for bad things to be said about sterling cops. i think every town catches some and doesnt catch some. personally id like them all to get busted. i just wanted to know if anyone we knew finally got caught. these florida trips are out of hand and the cops will catch up with all of them soon enough.
Jokster beener

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Feb 5, 2010
Tip session u obviously don't read the paper, the city police r in the paper all the time. I work construction here in town, ans if I had the money to give them a award i would. Winchester I heard does a good Job to. Support ur local popo, stop hatn.
Gypsy

AOL

#12 Feb 5, 2010
What the Winchester police did is bust a bunch of low level users and dealers that won't even be missed in the grand scheme of things.
All of the local police depts. should focus more on the money men behind the scenes funding 90% of these Fla. drug runs,they're making massive money
off of other peple's misery.Sure the Fla. Drs. are laughing all the way to the bank but until Fla. changes their laws the scumbags are protected.
Not so bad

Danville, KY

#13 Feb 10, 2010
Mount Sterling police usually go for "low-level" dealers and in most cases those people start telling names of main suppliers when they are offered jail time. I think people need to realize that drug dealers are people too. Yea, they do sell drugs and it is illegal BUT most dealers only do it to support their families and survive. It's not their fault people buy off of them. If they didn't sell them, then the addicts would just go somewhere else to get their fix. I know many "drug-dealers" that are some of the sweetest people you'll met and would do anything for a friend. The Montgomery county cops need to do a little more research before they start throwing the book at them, in this economy sometimes you have to do what you have to do to survive and pay the bills. I think the drug situation is getting a little ridiculous but no matter how many people are arrested NO ONE will stop EVERYONE from using, addicts will do anything for their fix. It will never end.
ComeOn

United States

#14 Feb 10, 2010
It's illeagal...how about these drug dealers get a job like the rest of society!! I struggle to pay my bills but since I don't want my kids growin up to be drug dealers or use drugs I try to set a good example! Many criminals may be the sweetest people u meet but that doesn't make what they do right! Times are hard right now I get it but living off drug money is a cope out and only results in bad things for everyone involved! So bottom line is if u got time to sell drugs than put that effort inti finding a real job like most people!
Enough

Morehead, KY

#15 Feb 10, 2010
That is a cop out if I ever heard one, I know. I am an x-drug dealer and addict,(no need to check ISP, already convicted and served) I am clean and have been for nearly two years. My family makes it just fine and it actually feels good to make an honest living for a change. Also, I dont have someone elses blood on my hands either.Glad its not me.Yeah I'm sure people thought I was great too because I had the money to help a friend out or I would cut u a break if u were a few dollars short. When really the truth is I probably made the money from your son, daughter, mother or another family member. Get a real job, pay some taxes!
Eddy

United States

#16 Feb 10, 2010
Mount Sterling Police were doing "pill crusher" drug roundup long before Winchester did their version of it called "pill pusher" We are in phase 2 of the operation, where Winchester is in phase 1. So our local dept. is doing a good job in my opinion. The best way to look at it is between the two of us we are getting alot of pill bellies off the streets. Mount Sterling and Winchester are both doing an awesome job!
upe

Danville, KY

#17 Feb 12, 2010
ComeOn wrote:
It's illeagal...how about these drug dealers get a job like the rest of society!! I struggle to pay my bills but since I don't want my kids growin up to be drug dealers or use drugs I try to set a good example! Many criminals may be the sweetest people u meet but that doesn't make what they do right! Times are hard right now I get it but living off drug money is a cope out and only results in bad things for everyone involved! So bottom line is if u got time to sell drugs than put that effort inti finding a real job like most people!
I said it was illegal BUT i also said somehow, someway you have to put the food on the table. If their arrested then so be it...they sold the dope and knew what the consqeunces were when they started. My husband and i were involved in drugs at one point in time and now we BOTH work everyday and support ourselves and our children the LEGAL way. It does feel good to earn an honest living. I guess i'm trying to say dont blame the dealer for someone you know being an addict...people know better than to start using drugs and they do it anyway!
FYI

United States

#18 Feb 12, 2010
Most dealers are addicts....
upe

Danville, KY

#19 Feb 17, 2010
FYI wrote:
Most dealers are addicts....
No, not nessecarily. Actually...most of them AREN'T addicts.
Enough

Dahlonega, GA

#20 Feb 17, 2010
If they are good drugdealers they arent but sooner or later they will be addicts. I know this for sure.I didnt touch the stuff for the first three years then I seen how good I thought it made others feel then I ended up an addict just as bad as them and I had the ability to get the drugs,few customers because I was doing them all up before they had the chance to buy them. I thank God everyday for setting me free of this addiction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KDMK and it's cheating spouses 1 hr Jamesion 25
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Mickey402 147,294
Jailtracker 5 hr Voice of reason 15
fluffy mu**y 6 hr darthvader 10
Lot lizards. At Pilot 6 hr ed 14
Has anyone illegally claimed your children on t... (Mar '11) 7 hr Mommabear 149
Where is she? 10 hr Ben 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages