First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CLASS OF EIGHTY THREE

Georgetown, KY

#1 Mar 29, 2009
Tell us some memories(good or bad)of this school.Teachers,which ones impacted your lives? What team where you on 1,2,3,or 4? Who where your best friends,come on lets get it started!!!!!
class of 88

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Mar 29, 2009
towards the end of the school year the gym class would walk to jones field. on the way back we would stop at that little store on north queen st
class of 88

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Mar 29, 2009
oh yeah what about mrs price 6th grade. one mean lady got my first paddling from her for talking in class
cruiser 88

Olive Hill, KY

#4 Mar 29, 2009
Mr. Donaldson (principle) paddled me I laughed ,he never paddled me again,I would get sent to the office ,we would chat,I would go back to class.He was pretty cool.Mrs Jones,we would dip skoal and spit out the fire escape.
CLASS OF EIGHTY THREE

Georgetown, KY

#5 Mar 29, 2009
I heard 1 of the teachers had holes in their paddles. Which one was it?
Class Of 84

United States

#6 Mar 29, 2009
Some of my fondest memories include Tandy Chenault and Mrs. Jones. She was awesome and always smiling. Then you had Joe King, "WOW" what a piece of work he was. I'm gonna throw out some more names of teachers and staff and you can post your memories of who you remember. Mrs. Myers, Mr. Nix, Ms Patton (white haired gym teacher), Mrs. Karrick (Office), Mr. and Mrs. Gibson (math). I can't remember the art teacher or the woodworking teacher in the Harrison Avenue building. Does anyone remember???
class of 88

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Mar 29, 2009
for some reason i want to think mr gibson was the one with the paddle that had holes in it. whats the point in the holes anyway maybe because it blistered.
class of 88

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Mar 29, 2009
was the art teacher name sort of strange older lady?
CLASS OF EIGHTY THREE

Georgetown, KY

#9 Mar 29, 2009
MR NIX with the little biddie shorts? O yea i remember MISS,MS,MRS PEYTON his asst!! SHE WAZ FINE.
Class Of 84

United States

#10 Mar 29, 2009
was it Mrs. Burr??? I don't know if that's right but for some reason I want to call her that.
CLASS OF EIGHTY THREE

Georgetown, KY

#11 Mar 29, 2009
u-got it Mrs burr with the furrr
long time ago

Macon, GA

#12 Mar 29, 2009
I be thinking the wrong school but was there a Mrs Rose at M M Where ever she was I still hate her to this day,She is my worst school memory.
Class Of 84

United States

#13 Mar 29, 2009
Oh Yeah!!!! Ms. Peyton, My god that woman was good looking.
Lifelongresident

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 Mar 30, 2009
Thanks Class of '84. Mrs. Jones was my grandmother, Granny to me, lol. I just toured the building a couple of weeks ago and what a wreck it's in but walking through the halls brought back a flood of memories. I was in Lee Forrester's class in 6th grade. Right across the hall from Karen Rose, next to Sarah Ison and...shoot can't remember the other teachers name now. 7th grade was Mrs. Young, Mrs. Mahorney, Jimmy Robinson, Jean Tackett, Mrs. Clemons, Mrs. Dombroskas. I still see some of them from time to time. We thought they were so old then, I don't think they're as old now as we thought they were back then.
1980sss

Louisville, KY

#15 Mar 31, 2009
Ms Justice, I had her for string art- she gave me my first and only paddling, for talking.
Remembering

Georgetown, KY

#16 Apr 8, 2009
class of 88 wrote:
oh yeah what about mrs price 6th grade. one mean lady got my first paddling from her for talking in class
OMG I remember her.. she was the meanist lady in that place, with the exception of Mrs. Peyton.
Remembering

Georgetown, KY

#17 Apr 8, 2009
class of 88 wrote:
towards the end of the school year the gym class would walk to jones field. on the way back we would stop at that little store on north queen st
That was Jones grocery too. I was one of the kids that walked there also.
Remembering

Georgetown, KY

#18 Apr 8, 2009
Does anyone remember Mr. Allen, I wonder were he is today.
Remembering

Georgetown, KY

#19 Apr 8, 2009
CLASS OF EIGHTY THREE wrote:
Tell us some memories(good or bad)of this school.Teachers,which ones impacted your lives? What team where you on 1,2,3,or 4? Who where your best friends,come on lets get it started!!!!!
I was on team 2, frieds were Lisa Caldwell, Lisa Terry,I can't remember all them. Tina Bell.
CLASS OF EIGHTY THREE

Mount Sterling, KY

#20 Apr 8, 2009
Remember the wrist bands with the initials? Whose did you wear?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Overdose at Montgomery Manor 1 hr Talk2Me 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Butthead 178,203
Does anyone know Jeremy Martin? Aka Herm 2 hr Hes so hott 1
? for MCRJ 2 hr Sad but true 21
who got shot 2 hr worried 1
Heather Parkers new man 2 hr losing ALL respect 2
farm party 2 hr wtf 2

Mount Sterling Jobs

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages