First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Deana

United States

#1 Nov 3, 2012
Wheres my sexy man at bc Im really to move to next level! We need some coffee..lol!!!:-X
Deana

United States

#3 Nov 3, 2012
Dean wrote:
<quoted text> Hey beautiful!!!
hey sexy
haha

United States

#4 Nov 3, 2012
Hey passion and mike!! Did u really think u could pull this off?? Hahahaha
haha

United States

#7 Nov 3, 2012
Dean wrote:
<quoted text>Lol HA HA They are stupid, I am not Mike! I saw the other thread just like you did, the one were passion said she started a new post with a new name! Took me about 5 seconds to find the new one, if they really want to talk they need to text or find a chat room, they can not hide on topix!!
Well it looks like mike is gonna finally talk to the ole ho outside of here. She has been trying forever!! Lol let's face it once he gets it he will b looking for a new one. But I have the feeling from what I saw she won't let go so easy. They r a mess!! But if u stuck around long enough once they get done she will b all over u to. She has hit up every man that has talked to her on here. A real ho!!
passion

United States

#8 Nov 3, 2012
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hey passion if you really want to talk, if I give you an email will you email me and I will give you a number to text!!
I gave u my email address. Send me a message and I will respond asap. I can hardly wait to talk off here. There is so much I want to tell u. How I want u and the ways I want u!! Lol
Deana aka passion

United States

#9 Nov 3, 2012
ok everyone Ive finally had all I can take. You all have accomplished everything yall set out to do. Yes I made one last post to talk to Mike aka whoever. I know 100% this is not him talking on here because of the location you stupid people. Im smarter than everyone thinks I am bc I knew what mike aka whoever is. His name isnt Mike or well he doesnt go by that name at work...lol.So just go ahead and play your games. If the real Mike aka whoever is as smart as I think he is he will not fall for it either. Well I can finally say that im off of here. If the real Mike wants to find me and talk then he know exactly where to find me. Keep it real and dont fall for their crap NJ...come find me!!!!!
haha

United States

#10 Nov 3, 2012
Deana aka passion wrote:
ok everyone Ive finally had all I can take. You all have accomplished everything yall set out to do. Yes I made one last post to talk to Mike aka whoever. I know 100% this is not him talking on here because of the location you stupid people. Im smarter than everyone thinks I am bc I knew what mike aka whoever is. His name isnt Mike or well he doesnt go by that name at work...lol.So just go ahead and play your games. If the real Mike aka whoever is as smart as I think he is he will not fall for it either. Well I can finally say that im off of here. If the real Mike wants to find me and talk then he know exactly where to find me. Keep it real and dont fall for their crap NJ...come find me!!!!!
Do u ever tell the truth? First u say u dont know him then u give his initials. Which is it?? U r one crazy chick. Thats just the kind of woman every man want. U go girl!! Don't worry I truly believe u two will hook up, he is a man and u will hang on to him no matter what. U have said several times u were done and come running back for more.
Deana aka passion

United States

#11 Nov 3, 2012
I said that Im 100% this guy on here is not him. Now the guy that is the Mike that I talk to and have seen. I just found on fb so I knew what he looked like and now I believe I know who he is. Im not 100% sure but enough to stay off of here. You people have made it way to difficult to talk to hin now so Im just going to stop. Like I said I know what he looks like and he now what I look like so he is really interested in me he will have to come see me hisself. If not he can move on. And nj is just a guess thats it. Have fun people. As far ad Snuggle I wish you the best of luck with your husband and I hope everything works out. You have no worries with me.
snuggle bear

Milton, WI

#12 Nov 3, 2012
He told me there is no chance so I no there is not. Yea u will stay off here BC u dont want ppl tell who u r & he thinks wat he told me that I believe. But neither one of u coukd come clean &.tell truth.
snuggle bear

Milton, WI

#13 Nov 3, 2012
No Mike that I know falls in love with his women. She will fall in love with him to wich she already has.
snuggle bear

Milton, WI

#14 Nov 3, 2012
I m going tell your husband, now you no me as well,
Deana aka passion

United States

#15 Nov 3, 2012
Hey I dont know you or your husband. I said that im not 100%sure who this guy is but he picture I saw looks like him. I know what this Mike looks like so what does yours?. I will be honest with you!!! but I dont think hes your man bc I looked up your man on fd and it deff wasnt the guy i saw and have been talking to.
cookie

United States

#16 Nov 4, 2012
So is Mike and Passion really over?
Mike
#17 Nov 4, 2012
no just waiting for the right time to slide in!
cookie

United States

#18 Nov 4, 2012
I havent seen passion on here all wekend. I hope these women havent pushed her away. If so I hope you go find her. You might miss out on a good thing. Shes a smart girl she picked up on everyone pretending to b the both of you. Be careful and dont fall for it. Remember go find your friend.
snuggle bear

Milton, WI

#19 Nov 4, 2012
Passion which is it? You found this guy on fb but then you also said that you lookEd up my man. Are they same person? How did you know what mine name was? No the man im talking about doesnt go by that name at work he does go by another name.
passion

United States

#20 Nov 4, 2012
snuggle bear wrote:
Passion which is it? You found this guy on fb but then you also said that you lookEd up my man. Are they same person? How did you know what mine name was? No the man im talking about doesnt go by that name at work he does go by another name.
No I said I was a guy on fb that looked like the mike that I have been talking to. I said that I wasnt 100% sure about it but his name was different. thats it!! You have stated that your husbands name is Michael lane patrick on this site and another on you made up. I looked up that name and ut is not the guy I saw. So as I said a million times this is not your husband Iam not who u think I am. Im sorry for what you and your husband is goibg through but this Mike is not your husband and he looks nothing like yours. The guy on fb that I saw I figured out that its not the one that I saw either. Just let me talk to this guy in peace. Mike if you are there come find me tomorrow night. You know where I will be!!
snuggle bear

Milton, WI

#21 Nov 4, 2012
So let me get this straight, the guy you have been talking to on here or fb is not the same Mike I know? Is that what your saying?
passion

United States

#22 Nov 4, 2012
snuggle bear wrote:
So let me get this straight, the guy you have been talking to on here or fb is not the same Mike I know? Is that what your saying?
now im just as cofussed as u r but I looked up the name of ur husband and its not the guy I saw. Now ive only talked to this mike on here. I just looked for him on facebook. And this Mike keeps saying that he is not the mike you are talking about. Unless I saw the wrong guy that night then we r talking about two different men.
passion

United States

#23 Nov 4, 2012
To Mike I sure miss talking to you. All this crazy drama has just got in the way of what we set out to do. I cant wait to be able to talk to you again and have fun. I would love to get back where we started at. Maybe we can get back to the bubble bath...lol...have a great day at work. Talk to you later!!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St Joes newborn drug testing in Mt sterling 4 min The wife 8
Shaun Perkins 6 min Family knows 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min Calhoun 159,596
Has anyone illegally claimed your children on t... (Mar '11) 5 hr Mel 211
Kristina hicks 6 hr Ricky 11
sara palmer overdosed (Apr '10) 10 hr A fool 28
Eric craig and Jackie lykins 11 hr Hellor 4

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages