Austin, TX

#1 Jun 18, 2007
Since most of the post on here have been negative toward other well known names. Let try something different toward the people that live and have lived in Bath County. Can anyone come up with one fond memory of goodness someone has done for them? There are two people who post on here that know my real name so they would know what I'm talking about when I say what goodness was done toward my family. I had a brother who was killed at the age of 18, it was not due to drugs or alcohol. He was a very good artist so instead of flowers my parents asked for donations be made to Bath County High School Art Club, the donations were from few dollars to couple of hundred of dollars from people who resided in the county that my family didn't know. The support that my parents received during this time was great from people we knew and ones we didn't.
The most heart breaking thing I witness was seeing a young man that use to make my brother life Hell breaking down crying at his casket, in my wildest dreams I would of never even expected him at the funeral, it was sad that it took my brother death to make this young man realize that he was wrong in his actions and the names he use to call my brother while he was alive. I'm sure to this day that now that he is a grown man that he hasn't treated another person like he did my brother, hard lessons learn. The point to the story we might not like someone for who or what they have but it all comes down to we are all humans and no one is perfect. It is always best to look for the good in a person not the bad. We moved from Covington, Ky to Bath County when I was in 5th grade so no I'm not a true Bath Countian but Owingsville will always be my hometown no matter what bad thing have happen in the last few years. Vote buying has been going on for hundreds of years only difference now is being the "high tech" age where it is easier to get caught

United States

#2 Sep 30, 2010
Good idea
just me

Dahlonega, GA

#3 Oct 4, 2010
Thanks! you are a good person.

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Oct 5, 2010
So many people take life for granted. It's ashame

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump 16 min No way 39
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mickey402 145,690
Is Mitch Henderson going to be a daddy again? 1 hr just saying 7
Kara Myers 1 hr Funny 4
New in town want to know where all the single w... 1 hr some body 15
Your Vehicle cost more than Double wide Trailer 4 hr Too vain 1
tasha williams wer she lives now? 5 hr some body 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages