First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dream Riders for Austin

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Sep 26, 2008
I just learned some very sad news Austin passed away this morning. Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers.
Friend

Atlanta, GA

#2 Sep 26, 2008
This breaks my heart. The family is in my prayers.
austin

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Sep 26, 2008
Austin who
austin

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Sep 26, 2008
What happen. His family is in our prayers.
G-unit

West Liberty, KY

#5 Sep 26, 2008
Austin Adams a very couragous young man whom has been fighting cancer for 3 years now. He was the sweetest thing, it breaks my heart that he has passed on but I know without a doubt that this young man is in a better place and he doesn't have to suffer anymore. Bruce & Tammy, you guys are in our prayers. Godspeed Austin, we love you.
ffwofmontcounty

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Sep 26, 2008
Was Austin the little boy whom played minor baseball last year?
lees

AOL

#7 Sep 26, 2008
your family is in our thoughts and prayers. Austin touch so many being such a brave boy going through something no child should have to. I am so glad that he got to do his dream of going to Orlando,Fl.
love bug

United States

#8 Sep 26, 2008
Austin was a brave young man, He will be missed dearly, I am glad tou got your trip and also i am glad you got to ride with the bikers. We love you
Austin.
in our prayers

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Sep 26, 2008
i didnt know austin or the family but i feel like i do--austin is a celebrity in this town--cant imagine how they are feeling--my heart is breaking for them
Lots of Prayers

United States

#10 Sep 26, 2008
Austin was an incredible little boy with an incredible family. He fight his hardest. My heart breaks for him and his family. Lots and lots of prayers from our house to theirs. May this whole entire community pray for them all.
With Love

Vanceburg, KY

#11 Sep 26, 2008
Austin you were a very incredible young man who fought hard. We all now know that you are in a better place. RIP with love and happiness now. To his family you are in my prayers, may God Bless and watch over you all.
Please tell me

Vanceburg, KY

#12 Sep 26, 2008
can someone please tell me what Austin's website is!!
lee jeffersonville

AOL

#13 Sep 26, 2008
Please tell me wrote:
can someone please tell me what Austin's website is!!
A 9 year old boy that has fought cancer for a long time passed away this morning.
sassymomma2008

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 Sep 26, 2008
My deepest sympathies go out to Austin's family. He fought a long hard battle. God bless his soul.
Please tell me

Vanceburg, KY

#15 Sep 26, 2008
I know who Austin was but I was looking for the website about his life!! I know there is one
erica-

Mount Sterling, KY

#16 Sep 27, 2008
i know austin.
and just a few monts ago he was doing okay.
but he past away 9/26/08.
he was the sweetest little boy i have ever met in my entire life.
he had a very bright personality.
and i miss him,
shar

Macon, GA

#17 Sep 27, 2008
Your in our thoughts and prayers
paula

Mount Sterling, KY

#18 Sep 28, 2008
we love u all and praying for u. he has had a tough battle .jesus has him now and is in good hands.

Since: Sep 08

Winchester, KY

#19 Sep 28, 2008
I did not know Austin , but my Grandfather battled cancer for 6 years and that was the hardest 6 years of my life. I want his family to know that me and my family have them in are thoughts and prayers.I also have a 9 year old little boy and I could not even amagine having to go through that with him, My heart goes out to this little boy's parents May God be with you and all of your family and just remember he is a wonderful and beautiful place now and he is being watched over by our father in heaven. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!
Annie

United States

#20 Sep 29, 2008
Austin's website is Carepages.com

His page is under "austinblakeadams"

Tammy's last entry is heart wrenching.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min ChromiuMan 149,003
Former superintendent news is out 30 min Josh 218
Phil Rison (Dec '14) 32 min Josh 3,426
Naked Pics of Girls from Mt. Sterling (Dec '10) 1 hr Too funny 42
James "Popcorn" Stacy 2 hr Gums 13
Do people REALLY understand the damage a lie or... 4 hr sad 2
what happen to her? 4 hr sad 3

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages