Robert '' Fish'' Walters
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tattoo girl

Canton, NC

#1 Mar 8, 2012
has any one seen the new girl he is dating i was told that her name is debbie from flemingsburg i think she is married to his friend dewayne
wondering

Richmond, KY

#2 Mar 8, 2012
wait a minute... what happened to grumpy? it's been quite some time since i've been in town. when the hell did they split up? and why? is the shop still open too?
bulldog

United States

#3 Mar 8, 2012
her name is not debbie it is angel she is good looking and she has plenty of money and fish is doing really good expanding his business now with her help along as dewey dont catch them
curious

United States

#4 Mar 8, 2012
dewayne who?
tattoo girl

United States

#5 Mar 8, 2012
dewayne browning
spider

United States

#6 Mar 8, 2012
Is he related to steve browning ?
Outlaw Bitch

United States

#7 Mar 8, 2012
curious wrote:
dewayne who?
The sob that caused my man to take a trip
Do him and come on home babie
I
Dewayne Browning. They laugh here call him BTF. Bitch To Fish
sassy

United States

#8 Mar 8, 2012
Does anyone know if he does good tats and good prices and is all he does is tats
Noisy

United States

#9 Mar 8, 2012
Is Dwayne one of his peeps
Concerned

United States

#10 Mar 8, 2012
Do u think I should tell Dewey wats going on between fish and his wife or let him find out on his own
lmao

Glenview Nas, IL

#11 Mar 8, 2012
Fish is a punk, so is his whole crew. He got it coming. And his shop sucks ass. He needs to watch his back. I know plenty of people who are after him. They just waiting for the right time. He either gonna wind up in jail or hurt.
right on

Gap, PA

#12 Mar 10, 2012
lmao wrote:
Fish is a punk, so is his whole crew. He got it coming. And his shop sucks ass. He needs to watch his back. I know plenty of people who are after him. They just waiting for the right time. He either gonna wind up in jail or hurt.
you are exactly right that is all they r little punks with nothing better to do except to go fishing well until the shark eats him
wondering

Georgetown, KY

#13 Mar 10, 2012
Wow, is this homies turning or just some jealous women?
wow

Georgetown, KY

#14 Mar 13, 2012
Guess the rumor is just rumor!
Today Reporter

Herndon, VA

#15 Mar 14, 2012
This guys name comes up a lot in mount sterling. I was interested in what he looked like because some think he is
The bomb. I found a way to get close enough to him to make the following evaluation.

He is a small man with lady like features
He is what is called a unkept man. His cloths are soiled and hygiene is neglected. He is nervous with unbanning twiches. Plays with his go t
As if he were stroking his cat. I will report more as I learn more as I am interested in getting closer and reporting more. The next post will be about his inner ability to cope. I am sure
He has a severe case of little man syndrome because he is such a little man. But I want to get closer to determine how severe. I am looking foward to provide accurate information on mount sterlings man of the year.

I do not know this guy and I thought it would be fun to get close enough to him and report to the public my findings
I know

Lexington, KY

#16 Mar 14, 2012
He has been in and out of prison more times than he can count,thinking he is a reformed minister. His body is covered in tats and he thinks he is Gods gift to women.When in fact he is nothing more than a mere punk who abuses women and children ,mentally and physically.Hows that for a respectable business man that has supposedly turned his life around for the hundreth time.He needs to quit trying to be a gangsta and thug and be someone his children and grow up to respect and look back and say look where my dad was at at one point in his life, but he was able to overcome it all and be someone we can be proud of.
Today Reporter

Herndon, VA

#17 Mar 14, 2012
I know wrote:
He has been in and out of prison more times than he can count,thinking he is a reformed minister. His body is covered in tats and he thinks he is Gods gift to women.When in fact he is nothing more than a mere punk who abuses women and children ,mentally and physically.Hows that for a respectable business man that has supposedly turned his life around for the hundreth time.He needs to quit trying to be a gangsta and thug and be someone his children and grow up to respect and look back and say look where my dad was at at one point in his life, but he was able to overcome it all and be someone we can be proud of.
Now I am still investigating and to his defense he does not have the capabilities to be a gangster
Now he does have the traits of a gangsters girl. But not a gangster
Now someone tell me what a bad girl he was in prison.
puddn pop
#18 Mar 16, 2012
i hear thats fish had his homiwe giggles beat down out on 1050? n e one no about that
FACT

United States

#19 Mar 16, 2012
His shop is about to go down. 110% FACT
lmfaoALLday

Lawrenceburg, KY

#20 Mar 22, 2012
Today Reporter wrote:
This guys name comes up a lot in mount sterling. I was interested in what he looked like because some think he is
The bomb. I found a way to get close enough to him to make the following evaluation.
He is a small man with lady like features
He is what is called a unkept man. His cloths are soiled and hygiene is neglected. He is nervous with unbanning twiches. Plays with his go t
As if he were stroking his cat. I will report more as I learn more as I am interested in getting closer and reporting more. The next post will be about his inner ability to cope. I am sure
He has a severe case of little man syndrome because he is such a little man. But I want to get closer to determine how severe. I am looking foward to provide accurate information on mount sterlings man of the year.
I do not know this guy and I thought it would be fun to get close enough to him and report to the public my findings
That is so freakin funny and yes I can tell you more. What about those ridiculous high cut socks he wears and dont get him started on rap. He thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread. I had the misfortune of having to listen to some rap he said he and his home boy wanna be gangster friends made and would have rather blown my brains out than hear a bunch of idiots rapping about being g's and knowing pillbillies. which speaking of pills everyone does know he sells 30s to anyone who asks. he is going down haha he's such a fake b*tch and i wish someone would smack his freakin brains out one good time so maybe as to get that little man syndrome down to a controlled level. haha what a joke AND YES HIS TATOOS FREAKIN SUCK i saw one of a naked lady that looked more like a tranny that got a disaster boob job haha seriously

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phil Rison (Dec '14) 10 min Josh 4,426
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min nanoanomaly 156,468
Older gal looking for younger 54 min Dick 88
Big girl Littleton 3 hr Cleo 8
Who the hell is Kelly Fawns? 7 hr Dick 5
Building across from CVS 11 hr Whindi 6
Kala lilly 14 hr kala 12

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages