SO SAD, played me, i had never been o...

SO SAD, played me, i had never been on Topix,

Posted in the Mount Sterling Forum

compassion
#1 Dec 30, 2012
what a comeplete an utter loser! I admit i havent been looking at posts on this forum, i argued with her and she was able to ruin someones thread with me! i am so sad now, damn it
& Prunes

London, KY

#2 Dec 31, 2012
compassion wrote:
what a comeplete an utter loser! I admit i havent been looking at posts on this forum, i argued with her and she was able to ruin someones thread with me! i am so sad now, damn it
huh!
this is so sad

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Jan 1, 2013
Hahaha.... So you start a whole new one???? HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! Surely you have more important things to do with your life??? What am I saying??? You obviously don't!!!!
compassion
#4 Jan 1, 2013
this is so sad wrote:
Hahaha.... So you start a whole new one???? HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! Surely you have more important things to do with your life??? What am I saying??? You obviously don't!!!!
i didnt know you were a name calling cyber bully, that has replyed on every thread. ok, why are you dissing me over and over on the bad cocaine thread, then talking about the suboxen clinic in another? i just started this to call you a name, hypocrite!
4th Street

Winchester, KY

#5 Jan 2, 2013
How did you ever get out of that straight jacket "this is so sad" now it's time to go home.Sorry People she gets loose every now and then.
compassion
#6 Jan 2, 2013
4th Street wrote:
How did you ever get out of that straight jacket "this is so sad" now it's time to go home.Sorry People she gets loose every now and then.
sorry, i should have done a little research before i battled with her. she is the biggest hypocrite ive seen on here so far
yep

Richmond, KY

#7 Jan 2, 2013
4th Street wrote:
Takes one to know on jack azz.
this is so sad

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Jan 4, 2013
Hey compassion, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. You started a thread to be a bitch, but I'M the "cyberbully", lol. If you don't like what I have to say, don't read it or comment. But I have a feeling you're the type of person who likes to throw fuel on the fire. Last time I checked, these forums are open to any one, and I'll continue to comment on any that I see fit. Thanks for caring so much to start a thread!!!*hugs* Lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
liz burges (Feb '09) 8 min Comegetchasome 16
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Justified Justice 167,810
Sara P. (Oct '08) 26 min Comegetchasome 28
who's the toughest girl in mt sterling (Dec '08) 35 min Comegetchasome 2
What restaurant would you like to see come to M... (Nov '08) 37 min Comegetchasome 32
ICE in Moco 14 hr little richard 5
Worst er dr Sandra savage (May '15) 14 hr little richard 16

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages