by Thomas Payne

Noblesville, IN

#1 May 21, 2012
KILL CUPID!!!!
Lets show all these adultery causing, family breaking, money grubbing industrie Websites and Apps/Programs that we are sick of them ruining are families and lives, causing regrets, pain, suffering, by a website.. are "made" and developed specifically to lure......and most importantly to make lots and lots of money on the inocent and helpless people into their web of deceit and lies. Lets get these "dating sites" off the web! All it takes is a thought! And the thought then becomes a seed that grows into a briar that you cant get out of! AND THATS ALL I GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT!!!!
Confused

Paintsville, KY

#2 May 22, 2012
I don't think any of the websites have anything to do with a persons morals, character and behavior. A person's inner demons need to be fixed first.
truth

United States

#3 May 22, 2012
by Thomas Payne wrote:
KILL CUPID!!!!
Lets show all these adultery causing, family breaking, money grubbing industrie Websites and Apps/Programs that we are sick of them ruining are families and lives, causing regrets, pain, suffering, by a website.. are "made" and developed specifically to lure......and most importantly to make lots and lots of money on the inocent and helpless people into their web of deceit and lies. Lets get these "dating sites" off the web! All it takes is a thought! And the thought then becomes a seed that grows into a briar that you cant get out of! AND THATS ALL I GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT!!!!
You sound more like Hitler than Thomas Paine (please note the correct way to spell the man's name). It's not the internet's fault that you can't keep your spouse satisfied.
MyOpinion

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 May 22, 2012
I really don't think a web site can ruin a family or someones life!
by Thomas Payne

United States

#5 May 22, 2012
MyOpinion wrote:
I really don't think a web site can ruin a family or someones life!
That is my real name silly!
AGREE

Boynton Beach, FL

#6 May 22, 2012
Confused wrote:
I don't think any of the websites have anything to do with a persons morals, character and behavior. A person's inner demons need to be fixed first.
you are so right! This has been going on for thousands of years. The websites just make it easier to catch them if you know how to do it. I was cheated on several times by my x before I left him for good but I caught him every time thanks to the net. I'm not a professional hacker but i think I could be if I wanted to be. Lol I found hundreds of different ways to find out what I wanted to know right down to every text (every word even after they were deleted), every website that was looked at, every e-mail that had been accessed and every word that was sent and recieved. Sometimes it would cost so I would work some overtime for the extra money. You can even track their vehicle and see everywhere they go. He still can't figure out how I found out every time and even accused me of hiring a spy! Lol so all cheaters beware because their are hundreds of ways of seeing everything you do and most of it is free!!!
AGREE

Boynton Beach, FL

#7 May 22, 2012
It has been a while since I had to do this but I will try to find some of the ways I got my info and post it on here so that all of the faithful people around here don't have to keep living in the dark and can expose the cowardly cheaters.
thomas payne

Indianapolis, IN

#8 May 22, 2012
AGREE wrote:
It has been a while since I had to do this but I will try to find some of the ways I got my info and post it on here so that all of the faithful people around here don't have to keep living in the dark and can expose the cowardly cheaters.
I'm sorry just got angry about all these dating/hookup sites popping up on every web page you may be on, but, yes please post if you have time! I am also very computer savy and am always ready to learn something new! I know there are apps for Android phones you can put on your cheaters phone without them knowing it and pretty much track their every move...and even take complete control of their phone!
I would like that

Paintsville, KY

#9 May 23, 2012
AGREE wrote:
It has been a while since I had to do this but I will try to find some of the ways I got my info and post it on here so that all of the faithful people around here don't have to keep living in the dark and can expose the cowardly cheaters.
Yes, that would be some good info to have. Please post them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for the real thing 31 min Sara 21
looking for place to rent in mount sterling 1 hr shortandsassy 1
Does size really matter? 1 hr My Name Izz Earl 33
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr LMS 148,314
Im a Ninja 3 hr Phillip 13
Brenda Williams class of 86 4 hr man of 86 19
Looking for the best hotel in Mount Sterling 4 hr PG80U 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages