Anyone know what happened at Briarwoo...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lostwithquestion s

Detroit, MI

#21 Oct 12, 2010
You have some of the very same questions that I had regarding the so sudden news of "suicide". Since you are not working there anymore would it be possible for you to "find" me and contact me if I give you where to look? If not, I can respect that decision. Can you tell me anything about what kind of drug exactly that you are speaking of and how involved you think/know he may have been. Have you ever seen him do this yourself? Do you know when his friend moved to the other town? My concerns are for the last 4 weeks and what may have happened. Would his friend know of any of this? The news or lack of really seemed to make me wonder as well; it you happen to run across some please let it be known because I would think that this would have hit the papers as well.
Carla

Lexington, KY

#22 Oct 12, 2010
Who is this discussion about? All i read was he this and he that(maybe I over-looked his name)Who is he?
worked with him

Mount Sterling, KY

#23 Oct 12, 2010
I would be willing to get in touch to you. But truly do not think there is anything that can help put this to rest. The 'friend' that works in another town was just a nice guy that worked with him for a short while and helped him move to the aparments before he quit working there. I truly think he would not know anything else but believe he too saw how your fiend's behaivor would change when he would go to the bathroom then come back with all kinds of energy and speed.
dunno

Georgetown, KY

#24 Oct 12, 2010
Carla wrote:
Who is this discussion about? All i read was he this and he that(maybe I over-looked his name)Who is he?
Brandon Rusher
Doing just fine

Detroit, MI

#25 Oct 12, 2010
worked with him wrote:
Detroit - wish I could talk with you in person, but as I am not willing to let you know and others know (due to liability and being at risk of being sued). He was a nice guy - and he did display a few months ago obivious signs of crying out for help - but companies keep themselves with the help of their management to brush aside incidents and not be invloved with people with problem. I. know that this is not their responsibility - but darn - too many people in manamagent have their heads up their &*O)*)(* and are only concerned with keeping their positions and paychecks. But he was not fired over something others had been fired for in the past (and will be in the future). Yet this is not enough - sadly those who care when working with someone in these situations are told to keep our mouths shut because we can be sued by the indiviudal and can be fired. Which (by the way) happened to several people at that company for various trumped up reasons shortly before the truth came out regarding noticable irradictic behaivor being displayed at work.
OMG! SPEAK UP!!!! I have lost a few jobs for speaking up for others!!!! I even got into fights in high school for taking up for people! If you are curious.... I am a small skinny woman! Eventhough my choices to speak up for others has caused me a few stressful moments in my life I can say it was worth it!!! The feeling of knowing that I stood up for what I believe in and everything has always worked out in just a short time! Even now where I am working (after the jobs that I have lost) I still stand up for what I believe is right and speak up for the ones that are scared to speak up!!!! I can't see anything more rewarding than doing the right thing! Maybe you need to be the person that stands up and gives the rest may follow!!! If not at least you know you done the right thing!!!!!!!!!!
lost with questions

United States

#26 Jan 14, 2011
wondering if anyone may have seen a woman (or anyone else) pounding on his apt. door either Saturday or Sunday-not sure of the time but was told the second visit was for sure on Sunday? I find it hard to believe that someone pounding as it was described to me (getting a cut on hand?) wouldn't have drawn someones attention? Looking for anyone that may have even overheard any of the officers/detectives etc. There is just no closure even with the time that has past. Being states away has made it almost impossible not to mention all his information was shut down immediately (cell phone records and everything else his names was attached to) before I was able to explain what would happen if this was done so soon. Now even his parents are locked out from obtaining info. until court ruling?

If anyone even knows when the apt. manager went to check apt. or when the police started arriving would really help. The day he was found was Monday, October 4th but the time is unknown? We recvd the call from his parents as they headed to KY Monday evening. I believe that he still was on afternoons as I called it so I'm assuming that it was right after he did not show up for work on Monday? But to hear that it was a suicide so suddenly (within hours)has always bothered me right from the start. Seemed prezumpuous/premature. I just want to make sure that someone speaks up and asks questions just in case because I know that he would do the same for me.
lost with questions

United States

#27 Jan 14, 2011
Dunno wrote:
Sum1 must have died cuz the coroner is up there.
I'm guessing that you may live at the apts. or been visiting and wondering if you could tell me what time all this started? Also if you could read my last comment. Nothing will bring him back but I can't even answer the simple questions that my son has asked. He was very close to him as Brandon was to all our family back here.
Chevy

Clarksville, TN

#28 Jan 14, 2011
Dang wrote:
Miss those scanners don't you?
bite one co

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lex18 news at cooper 23 min Sally 17
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min Patriot 151,666
Phil Rison (Dec '14) 1 hr Josh 3,954
fancy southern 2 hr Lindsay 29
I need more information 2 hr Yep 2
church services at gateway cycles 2 hr Patti 7
Unhappy with Gateway Cycles 2 hr Tolly 8

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages