First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ole Dumbas--

Georgetown, KY

#1 Apr 23, 2011
Now the trial has ended and poor old dumbas= gets to start the rest of his miserable life In prison as he should have I knew going to school with him he was a yellow bellied piece of shit now he has all the time he needs to think about who he screwed over and hurt In his time as a free man I would almost bet within a year he will commit suicide you made your bed now lay In It for a long time
joe harris

Richmond, KY

#2 Apr 23, 2011
Ole Dumbas-- wrote:
Now the trial has ended and poor old dumbas= gets to start the rest of his miserable life In prison as he should have I knew going to school with him he was a yellow bellied piece of shit now he has all the time he needs to think about who he screwed over and hurt In his time as a free man I would almost bet within a year he will commit suicide you made your bed now lay In It for a long time
robin did a terrible thing and no excuses for it but a life fueled with drugs and alcohol made him what he was at the time; a desparate man, and desparate men do desparate things! i too went to school with robin and if i needed him at 3 a.m. all i had to do is call and he'd be there. as i said he did a bad thing and leavin' his son in that over-turned jeep is also unexcusable but another sign of a desparate man. a life of jail will be far more punishment, puttin' him in a cage where he can't ride and be free will probably be more than he can stand. i will not judge robin mapel, for it is not my job, but i have compassion for all those families involved and if robin needs a friend to talk to i'm here. it's ironic a nameless person calls another a yellow belly!
Oops there he goes

AOL

#3 Apr 23, 2011
I hope how soon they send the sorry ass piece of shit to the pen so he can become BIG BUBBA's PRISON BITCH. LMFAO So when BIG BUBBA calls at 3 am little Robin BASTARD can come running LOL.
so sad

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Apr 23, 2011
Yes he did wrong, but he is the one who is paying for what he done and he has to answer to the LORD, but he can repent and GOD can deliver him from all sin and open those prison doors to a new life for him, GOD gives us all the chance no matter who we are or what we may do, only one sin is named that forgiveness is not given, we should all pray for his soul and pray for his family and son to be able to bear what they have to bear! think if it was your family this happened too! those who judge so harshley may find out thru a family member, GOD teaches us all lessons on Love and Compassion, and the old saying Karma comes back to you is so true, just think of things u done to others and how it came back 7 folds to ur own life or family member, so sad, so sad for all!
my prayers go out to the children that lost their mother but they also go out to the mom and dad of Robin! they are good people and now only have the grandchild to fill their lonely lifes and that whole that will never fill in there heart!
Big Bubba

Dayton, OH

#6 Apr 23, 2011
Wasn't interested so I traded for a candy bar and a pack of cigarettes

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#7 Apr 23, 2011
I remember Robin, my oldest brothers age. I read about this recently. Very sad sitution.
So Sad

Lexington, KY

#8 Apr 23, 2011
I hate this so bad for Robin and his family.Patsy and Billy are good parents and good people.They have been through so much with loosing two of their boy's.I couldn't imagine what they have been through,and still going through with their only child they have left.You know we all can say harsh things about other family's,but you know this can happen to any of us and our family's.They are so many drugs out their,and so many family's are going through alote of pain over these drugs,and it's sad.I've known Robin and his family for years and he was such a good person when we us to run around with each other.Back then it was only a few beers and a little liquor,and maybe some little weed,but now the drugs has destoreyed so many lives.People this can happened to you or any of our family's,so don't be so harsh about this,i know he shouldn't have done this,but the good Lord only knows what happened,and knows what kind of stage of mind Robin was in at the time this happened.I myself, knows that Robin would never had done this if he was in his right state of mind.People Robin has a mom and a dad and kids,so let's not be so harsh.God foregives and God is the one to judge us all,not us.God bless you Robin and his Family. The Lawson Family.
sick to death

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Apr 24, 2011
I'm sooo fed up with hearing poor Robin, poor Patsy and poor Billy! WTF and someone saying locked up like a animal in a cage and can't be free! Are you frigging kidding me or what. I believe an eye for an eye I think he should have got the death penalty regardless of what her family said! He was just and over baring drug head and drunk and if he couldn't have her no one else would. He made that plain and he did it! I don't care what people thinks about how I feel she did not deserve to die like a dog! He is not getting what he deserves because he can wake up ever day and read letters watch t.v. and eat and know doubt get to see his son after this screwed up system we call a court gave him to Patsy...Ohhhh YES I know who was supposed to have done this or that BS. It has NO Mother thanks to his cold hearted over baring selfish murdering conning ways and the punishment should have fit the crime! DEATH:
slob

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Apr 24, 2011
joe harris wrote:
<quoted text>robin did a terrible thing and no excuses for it but a life fueled with drugs and alcohol made him what he was at the time; a desparate man, and desparate men do desparate things! i too went to school with robin and if i needed him at 3 a.m. all i had to do is call and he'd be there. as i said he did a bad thing and leavin' his son in that over-turned jeep is also unexcusable but another sign of a desparate man. a life of jail will be far more punishment, puttin' him in a cage where he can't ride and be free will probably be more than he can stand. i will not judge robin mapel, for it is not my job, but i have compassion for all those families involved and if robin needs a friend to talk to i'm here. it's ironic a nameless person calls another a yellow belly!
now its your turn to take him some vaseline you dumd ass
boo hoo

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Apr 24, 2011
joe harris wrote:
<quoted text>robin did a terrible thing and no excuses for it but a life fueled with drugs and alcohol made him what he was at the time; a desparate man, and desparate men do desparate things! i too went to school with robin and if i needed him at 3 a.m. all i had to do is call and he'd be there. as i said he did a bad thing and leavin' his son in that over-turned jeep is also unexcusable but another sign of a desparate man. a life of jail will be far more punishment, puttin' him in a cage where he can't ride and be free will probably be more than he can stand. i will not judge robin mapel, for it is not my job, but i have compassion for all those families involved and if robin needs a friend to talk to i'm here. it's ironic a nameless person calls another a yellow belly!
you look like a homo walking those turd eating dogs
really

Mount Sterling, KY

#12 Apr 24, 2011
So Sad wrote:
I hate this so bad for Robin and his family.Patsy and Billy are good parents and good people.They have been through so much with loosing two of their boy's.I couldn't imagine what they have been through,and still going through with their only child they have left.You know we all can say harsh things about other family's,but you know this can happen to any of us and our family's.They are so many drugs out their,and so many family's are going through alote of pain over these drugs,and it's sad.I've known Robin and his family for years and he was such a good person when we us to run around with each other.Back then it was only a few beers and a little liquor,and maybe some little weed,but now the drugs has destoreyed so many lives.People this can happened to you or any of our family's,so don't be so harsh about this,i know he shouldn't have done this,but the good Lord only knows what happened,and knows what kind of stage of mind Robin was in at the time this happened.I myself, knows that Robin would never had done this if he was in his right state of mind.People Robin has a mom and a dad and kids,so let's not be so harsh.God foregives and God is the one to judge us all,not us.God bless you Robin and his Family. The Lawson Family.
... He can ask god for the forgiveness, as for the family, good people i dont know then personally so i can not say, but one son murders someone, puts his child in extreme danger, and Todd was out running the law when he wrecked and died, while putting others in the vehicle at risk besides himself..doesn't sound like the type of people who where taught to obey the law nor anything else.
sad

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Apr 24, 2011
really wrote:
<quoted text>... He can ask god for the forgiveness, as for the family, good people i dont know then personally so i can not say, but one son murders someone, puts his child in extreme danger, and Todd was out running the law when he wrecked and died, while putting others in the vehicle at risk besides himself..doesn't sound like the type of people who where taught to obey the law nor anything else.
and i suppose you or your family are perfect? kids can be taught the golden rule, go to church etc. still when they get away from parents and try a drug they hide it for a while and the family sweeps it under the rug for looks sake! yet Patsy has always been a good mother and a good grandmother, above and beyond what a lot of mothers do for their family! unless your perfect u need to be a little more respectful of the parents they did nothing wrong! remember when you make those remarks it will always come back to you 7 folds! karma always come back to you.
Sad

Clarkson, KY

#14 Apr 28, 2011
I will pray for Robbin and his family.
Sad

Clarkson, KY

#15 Apr 28, 2011
I will pray for the family and Robin.
Sad

Clarkson, KY

#16 Apr 28, 2011
I hope Robin and the family the best.God be with you all.
Hurt

Chicago, IL

#17 Apr 29, 2011
I mean no disrespect towards Missy and her family. It is truly a tragedy. However, I don't feel like the full truth has came out regarding this case. I, like other people, am only informed by the media as far as the evidence utilized in the conviction of Robin. I just don't feel like he could have gotten a fair trial and could have called all witnesses regarding this incident for fear of prosecution of those witnesses. Clearly, testimony did show that she visited him in jail. Cell phone records should have indicated their most recent contact. It just seems to me that those who helped Robin know the situation and cannot come forward for fear of prosecution and I think that someone out there knew what their plan was. Honestly, I knew Robin for many years, and I also knew how much he loved her. For some reason, I just don't buy into the "if I can't have her then nobody will theory" that is being claimed. Furthermore, I cannot see Robin shooting her. Or then again maybe I just don't want to acknowledge being so close to a someone who could do such a thing.
protection

West Liberty, KY

#18 Apr 29, 2011
Hurt wrote:
I mean no disrespect towards Missy and her family. It is truly a tragedy. However, I don't feel like the full truth has came out regarding this case. I, like other people, am only informed by the media as far as the evidence utilized in the conviction of Robin. I just don't feel like he could have gotten a fair trial and could have called all witnesses regarding this incident for fear of prosecution of those witnesses. Clearly, testimony did show that she visited him in jail. Cell phone records should have indicated their most recent contact. It just seems to me that those who helped Robin know the situation and cannot come forward for fear of prosecution and I think that someone out there knew what their plan was. Honestly, I knew Robin for many years, and I also knew how much he loved her. For some reason, I just don't buy into the "if I can't have her then nobody will theory" that is being claimed. Furthermore, I cannot see Robin shooting her. Or then again maybe I just don't want to acknowledge being so close to a someone who could do such a thing.
do you also not believe he left his son when he wrecked his jeep and ran home for protection? anyone that could do that would do anything. wasn't he also with his brother the night he od and died?
icu

West Liberty, KY

#19 Apr 30, 2011
Hurt wrote:
apparently you are in denial..there is no doubt that Robin Mapel shot Missy in the head...murdering her...leaving 4 children motherless...plain n simple murder.....now he will have to pay for what he done...and that is how it should be...
really

Mount Sterling, KY

#20 May 1, 2011
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
and i suppose you or your family are perfect? kids can be taught the golden rule, go to church etc. still when they get away from parents and try a drug they hide it for a while and the family sweeps it under the rug for looks sake! yet Patsy has always been a good mother and a good grandmother, above and beyond what a lot of mothers do for their family! unless your perfect u need to be a little more respectful of the parents they did nothing wrong! remember when you make those remarks it will always come back to you 7 folds! karma always come back to you.
He Killed a person plan and simple....
Heather Patrick

Morehead, KY

#21 May 19, 2011
I cannot believe this..Poor robin? are you serious? My mother didn't shoot herself people. He shoot her. He killed her. Its that freaking smiple. Patsy and Billy are good to Wyatt and they deserve to spend time him. I don't blame his family and I never have. This situation doesn't control my life. Because if I let it Robin still wins and I won't have a life my mother wouldn't that. I am working on stablizing myself as far as a home and job before I come for custody of my brother and my sister. You all have no idea what your talking about it because your not involed. Your just judging by what you think you know not by what's really infront of you. There is more important things in your life then to sit on your computer and gossip.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr CriminalForever 157,964
does anyone know jerry keller from mt. sterling (Aug '09) 4 hr Dan 56
beware beware beware 4 hr im the cop caller 37
Shawn n stephanie 4 hr keeping it real 2
3 Fitness Gyms 6 hr Hodor 7
drug dealer 6 hr mad dad 3
Infidels 8 hr Eichia 6

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages