White women and mexicans
First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Harry

Versailles, KY

#1 Jan 10, 2011
Why do white women want to mess with these nasty smelling people for?
I know a whole family of decent looking white women who are with mexicans or has been with mexicans and its pure and simply disgusting !!!
hendersons

Lexington, KY

#2 Jan 10, 2011
ur so dumb.mexicans dont stink no more than you white men.most are sexy as hell.
haha

Georgetown, KY

#3 Jan 10, 2011
Must be the accent...
SARA

Lexington, KY

#4 Jan 10, 2011
i like all races
Chestnut

Versailles, KY

#5 Jan 11, 2011
You obviously do not work around the mexcans then.
Ive been in stockyards that smells better than most mexicans.
Myself, I know I dont smell, I shower, shave and shampoo every single day.
But I guess if you fat ugly white women want to get knocked up by some cretin, that is your choice.
But when they leave you and go back to their wife in mexico and you are stuck raising that bas+ard half breed, dont look for no sympathy from us.
Walnut

Richmond, KY

#6 Jan 11, 2011
What Chestnut said

you fat stinking white welfare mexican eatin scum
Lindsey

Lexington, KY

#7 Jan 11, 2011
chestnut u go to h ___!not all white women r fat but let me tell u u aint nothing talking about little kids.
Chestnut

Versailles, KY

#8 Jan 12, 2011
I said the mexicans can have all the fat white ugly women they want, considerring that is what is normally attracted to these stinking mexicans.
I know alot of mexicans who are married, come here and knock up white women and leave them holding half breeds to raise on their own or using the welfare system.
So im not talking about all kids, just the ones that are left here by the stinking mexicans...
i love my mexican

Lexington, KY

#9 Jan 12, 2011
i am currently one of those ppl you callin a fat ugly white woman pregnant by a mexican. first of all...im not fat...im not ugly!! mexican men are the same as white men...they just kno how to work and take care of their family unlike a piece of crap white man. not all mexicans are illegal and nasty. i give u credit some are NASTY as hell. my fella is as clean as you if not cleaner. mine is legal here. he paid his money to come here. he wasnt as lucky as you and me. he is looked at as an outsider....not equal. yet he has the same rights all of us americans have. we are expecting a son in may and i couldnt be happier. mexicans are like whites and any other race..... some are good some are bad... some are clean, some arent. just because someone is from another country dont mean they arent equal as everyone else. IN GODS EYES WE ARE ALL THE SAME!!!
i love my mexican

Lexington, KY

#10 Jan 12, 2011
i cant wait to have my little half breed. he is a blessing just as any other child born in this world!!! it isnt nice to talk about children.... really not nice to piss off some mother!!!!
woo hoo

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Jan 13, 2011
At least mexican men WORK and try to support their families. Unlike you white boys who sit around and play video games and want you wife to support your lazy pill popping ass.
former employer

United States

#12 Jan 13, 2011
speaking on behalf of them, I've employed all ethnic groups and over all, they do have a better work ethic. As far as women: when a white boy can't a Mexi CAN.
yuck

Richmond, KY

#13 Jan 13, 2011
im sorry but i am a woman that is not skin and bones and i am good looking and guess what i would never touch a mexican i am perfectly happpy with my good looking white man and have no intentions of ever going to another race i guess it all depends on what you like im not knocking what people do its their business and no one else should care either....they are just wanting to be happy and have a normal family like ne one else...and as for someone talking about a half breed child its people like you that make your childrent the bullies that we hear about now a days and i think that is patheitic everyone is equal in the eyes of god maybe you should think about that one
vulcan

Richmond, KY

#14 Jan 13, 2011
Stick to your own race.
i love my mexican

Lexington, KY

#15 Jan 13, 2011
vulcan wrote:
Stick to your own race.
mind your own. who cares what the race is....as long as ppl have happiness and love who gives a damn!!!!
Chestnut

Versailles, KY

#16 Jan 13, 2011
What im saying is you women do not realize when the harvesting season is over, that mexican is going to move along to another state, another woman and knock her up just like he did you.
Plus they all have wives and kids back in mexico, sooner or later they will leave you and go back home to their real family.
No mexican is cleaner than me, I shower daily, plus none works harder than me, 40+ hours a week and 12 hours of college a week.
Play games while my woman pays for me?
No, she works in the same office as I do and makes the same.
We take care of our two kids and do a damn good job of it.
You white women who wants mexicans, im just warning you, sooner or later, they will be moving on.
I likey

United States

#17 Jan 13, 2011
Give me the big O and then move on, no commitment. mmm mmm I likey. And my hubby will never know, cause they've done moved on.
feliz

United States

#18 Jan 13, 2011
Not all mexicans have wives and children in mexico. My husband is legal but wasnt when came here he was forced to come here by his father. Once he got over here he did what he had to do to become Legal. We have been married 4 years and go To Mexico every year so I know he has no wife or children over there. you are just showing your ignorance. Get out of the little town of Mt sterling and realize there are all diffrent colors of people out there and God made us all!!!
boohoo

Waco, KY

#19 Jan 13, 2011
i bet ya chestnut's ol lady has a mexican or two on the side
feliz too

Richmond, KY

#20 Jan 13, 2011
please, I know your mrxican, he tried to get me to marry him before you to make him legal.I wouldn't do it but looks like you did. You poor ignorant half breed oven
feliz wrote:
Not all mexicans have wives and children in mexico. My husband is legal but wasnt when came here he was forced to come here by his father. Once he got over here he did what he had to do to become Legal. We have been married 4 years and go To Mexico every year so I know he has no wife or children over there. you are just showing your ignorance. Get out of the little town of Mt sterling and realize there are all diffrent colors of people out there and God made us all!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min my thinking 149,678
Daddy needs.... 3 hr Daddy 7
Its HOT in my car 6 hr Gentleman Jim 4
tab cindy debbie bobbi (Jan '11) 6 hr Bobbie Carroll 11
Pregnant in Mt Sterling. 6 hr Bosoito 30
Long haired guy with stars on his shoulders and... 7 hr Roxy 6
Amber Rowe 8 hr Bluee 16

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages