Former MC Indian

Georgetown, KY

#2 Jan 17, 2010
This isn't coach Griesser. But as a former player of his I can attest that he one of the best coach's in the state. He sat us once or twice last year to prove a point. Only thing that matter is what happens in the tournament.
SCR

Lexington, KY

#3 Jan 18, 2010
Opening entry is not from Coach G. Starters should have been benched.
respond to the idiot

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Jan 18, 2010
Keith Griesser wrote:
MY Sunday goal: Don't let Saturday night's terrible effort on the court have any effect on the quality time I spend with my family today. I am sorry that I got out coached again and that i took out all my starting 5 so that i could prove a point to all the fans that I am a dumb ass and that Happy Osbourne taught me how to wash those jock straps so clean and Jim Reid is rolling in his grave. I am also sorry that i keep kids on the squad that will never make it or ever be a player but there dads write me big checks ever year so i cash them. Futher more my coaching staff and I feel it's better to listen than to teach
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! That is all I can say after reading your dumb ass post, you are evidently the parent of one on the kids who isn't worth a damn and you are mad cause your little boy has to ride the pine and have the splinters picked outta his ass from time to time. I DO NOT and HAVE NOT had a child to play for this coach, I am a former student at MCHS , but never played basketball during High School, but I can tell you that this coach is one of the best around and knows alot more about coaching then you'll ever know!!! This is one of the stupidest post that I have ever read!!!!!!!!!! LMAO again and again and again....
Racer X

Anderson, SC

#6 Feb 7, 2010
Keith Griesser wrote:
MY Sunday goal: Don't let Saturday night's terrible effort on the court have any effect on the quality time I spend with my family today. I am sorry that I got out coached again and that i took out all my starting 5 so that i could prove a point to all the fans that I am a dumb ass and that Happy Osbourne taught me how to wash those jock straps so clean and Jim Reid is rolling in his grave. I am also sorry that i keep kids on the squad that will never make it or ever be a player but there dads write me big checks ever year so i cash them. Futher more my coaching staff and I feel it's better to listen than to teach
I don't care how good or not good a coach you are, if you don't have the talent, you can't win ball games. Where are all the athletes in Montgomery Co?? Are their parents letting them play video games and text message on cell phones all day? I know we have some athletes in this town, but for some reason,we can't get them interested in sports. Thats the big problem. Not the coach. The kids don't have the drive to get out and play sports. The blame should be put on the system and the parents. Take the phones and the TVs and make your kids get outside and play ball. Don't drive them a 1/4 mile down the road to a friends house, make them walk or ride a bike. Get the lazy out of the kid and the athlete will come out to play.
Knucklehead

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Feb 7, 2010
Yeah, this definitely isn't Goach G. I think he would know how to spell Happy Osborne:)
Winchester Troll

AOL

#8 Feb 7, 2010
Lemon flavored poop on a stick for everyone.
SCR

Lexington, KY

#9 Feb 8, 2010
The team is 16-8 with 4 games left. They were not ranked in the preseason top 10 in the 10th region and now are ranked anywhere from 4th-6th in the region depending on which poll you look at. The tallest player is only 6'3". The facts speak for themselves and Coach is in the running for 10th Region Coach of the Year.
Someone who knows

Anderson, SC

#10 Feb 9, 2010
Racer X wrote:
<quoted text> I don't care how good or not good a coach you are, if you don't have the talent, you can't win ball games. Where are all the athletes in Montgomery Co?? Are their parents letting them play video games and text message on cell phones all day? I know we have some athletes in this town, but for some reason,we can't get them interested in sports. Thats the big problem. Not the coach. The kids don't have the drive to get out and play sports. The blame should be put on the system and the parents. Take the phones and the TVs and make your kids get outside and play ball. Don't drive them a 1/4 mile down the road to a friends house, make them walk or ride a bike. Get the lazy out of the kid and the athlete will come out to play.
THAT IS TOO FUNNY...OH WE DO HAVE PLAYERS IN THIS TOWN, COACH GREISSER JUST DOESN'T WANT TO PLAY THEM... HE ONLY PLAYS THE ONES WITH THE PARENTS WHO WRITE THE CHECKS, NOT THE ONES WITH ACTUAL TALENT....THIS IS WHY THEY DON'T WANT TO PLAY ON THE TEAM....THEY STAY ON THE TEAM ONLY BECAUSE THEY KEEP HOPING TO GET TO PLAY, BUT SEEMS LIKE ALL GREISSER DOES IS NOT KNOW HOW TO COACH, BUT CERTAINLY KNOWS HOW TO CASH THE CHECKS...COACH GREISSER TRY PLAYING SOME OF YOUR OTHER PLAYERS, GUARANTEE THEY WILL MAKE THE POINTS...AND I SEE YOU NOT PUTTING BUT 1 BLACK PLAYER ON THE FLOOR AT A TEAM, HOPE NO ONE ELSE CATCHES ONTO YOU
Wincity Troll

AOL

#12 Feb 9, 2010
Your Mother Dribbles Farts!
lpt

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Feb 10, 2010
idk who's posting this shit but until u have actually sat thru a practice u dnt need to be goin behind griesser's back and talkin shit about him and his coaching staff. all 3 are good coaches and great guys off the floor. and as far as our team goes, our tallest guy is 6'4" and we're 16-8 after not even bein ranked in the top 10 in the region. the resume' speaks for itself. every kid on the varsity roster has plenty of talent and potential. they are on the roster for a reason and not just money. whoever is doin this is either a fairweather fan or an upset fan. either way u need to calm the hell down and just wait and see what we can do when district tournament rolls around
Someone who knows

United States

#14 Feb 10, 2010
I have seen so many kids get messed around all because he doesn't want to play them. Hell, one kid made 8 point during the 8 minutes he played and this kid is good but I hardly see him play varsity
mchs queen

United States

#15 Feb 10, 2010
And why are they practicing when school is called out. It is not fair. If school is called out then practice should be cancelled
Coach

Richmond, KY

#16 Feb 11, 2010
mchs queen wrote:
And why are they practicing when school is called out. It is not fair. If school is called out then practice should be cancelled
If you dont want to practice then dont play.Who satd life was fair.Practice makes perfect.
idiots you are

Mount Sterling, KY

#18 Feb 13, 2010
I love the drama queens of Mt. Sterling. Without you guys people like me wouldn't have anything to laugh at. GROW UP!!! YOU ARE NOT THE COACH SO YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS GETTING ON HERE ACTING LIKE YOU ARE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Get Real 169,908
Harry b 5 hr Joe 16
Mouth swab test/ addeco (Apr '13) Fri Smith 51
Chris caldwell Thu oh well 15
Time for a new sheriff Wed Jim 8
kristina H Nov 15 Lawless 17
Cockfighting Nov 15 hector brother 12

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages