First Prev
of 2
Next Last
leigha

Winchester, KY

#1 Aug 21, 2012
Who is opening the new doughnut shop in the colony shoppes and wonder if they will be hiring?
noway

Georgetown, KY

#2 Aug 21, 2012
The Paris nails people.
harry garry

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Aug 24, 2012
Oh Oh my the new Doughnut shop when is it going to open i cant wait cause i love doughnuts i loke the ones with cream in then middle it relaxes me.Woo wee im excited for the new doughnut shop.....
Cindy

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Aug 24, 2012
leigha wrote:
Who is opening the new doughnut shop in the colony shoppes and wonder if they will be hiring?
I'm new. Where's the Colony Shoppes?

“Christ is comin', so am I”

Since: Nov 11

Baltimore, Maryland

#5 Aug 25, 2012
A new pigpen! Woohoo! The Colony Shoppes are on Indian Mound Drive. To be more precise, the building is located in between the end of West High Street and West Main Street.
Glory Days

United States

#6 Aug 30, 2012
New hang out for the piggies!!
gumdrop

Owensboro, KY

#7 Aug 30, 2012
goodie I remember the other doughnut shop by jerrys years ago, had to get my doughnuts fresh every morning on the way to work! Love it!
repubnolonger

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Aug 30, 2012
YUM YUM EATEM UP!!!!
unome

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Sep 3, 2012
Tried the new doughnut shop this morning. Is run by an oriental couple. Extremely good doughnuts & very fresh. 5 stars!!!!
ole

United States

#10 Sep 3, 2012
What are their hours ? Are they open 7 days a week?
Mtsterling

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Sep 3, 2012
5-12 monday thru Friday. They are open during the weekend too but I don't remember the hours.
ole

United States

#12 Sep 3, 2012
Mtsterling wrote:
5-12 monday thru Friday. They are open during the weekend too but I don't remember the hours.
Thank you very much!
may paris ky

Lebanon, KY

#13 Sep 6, 2012
tried today not very good to chewy and gives you a heartburn we just got a new one in paris called franks now thats a doughnut shop very good and cheaper.
Crystal

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 Sep 6, 2012
I tried the new doughnut shop and the doughnuts were fresh and good. The problem with them is the price. Unfortunately Walmart is much cheaper. But, if you want to support a small business then I highly recommend them.
interesting

Cynthiana, KY

#15 Sep 6, 2012
better quality than wal mart, less hassel getting in and out. Just what the working in a hurry needs, and a drive up window!!!!!
interesting

Cynthiana, KY

#16 Sep 6, 2012
worker I meant
lwon

Richmond, KY

#17 Sep 6, 2012
Crystal wrote:
I tried the new doughnut shop and the doughnuts were fresh and good. The problem with them is the price. Unfortunately Walmart is much cheaper. But, if you want to support a small business then I highly recommend them.
Well - you just need to go to Paris!
curious?

Georgetown, KY

#18 Sep 6, 2012
Just curious, what are the prices? I've not been yet.
notgoingback

Georgetown, KY

#19 Sep 7, 2012
Too expensive, greasy and flies in the display case. Blah
michelle

Georgetown, KY

#20 Sep 7, 2012
Just know that those people do not support alot of our local businesses. They order from their counry, and sell for lots more here. The more businesses they have the more family they get to bring over to the US to try to find a spouse so they can become citizens. They are nice people but making lots of $$ off us. I am sure the one in Paris is owned by them also, dont they have a nail place over there too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who vote for Vonley Haney jr for jaile in mt st... 1 hr Fake 14
Yass 2 hr enter69 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Chalupa Batgirl 167,533
Sheriff and Jailer canidates 2018 2 hr call me daddy Ell... 8
Mailman 3 hr Angel 4
Champ/Beth Mase 3 hr Champ mase 1
Steak N Shake 5 hr hector brother 18

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages