crystal

Danville, KY

#1 Dec 6, 2010
Dont trust her because she lied to me and my dad. Told him she was a christian and had two kids, and that she had no where to go, and needed to borrow 300 to get a place and shed pay him back dec 1st. She never payed him and used God to get the money. She used me and my dad cause we r good people and would help anyone.
The_ky_Wiccan

Olive Hill, KY

#2 Dec 6, 2010
Denise who?
Wondering

Winchester, KY

#3 Dec 6, 2010
I have 1 7 month old daughter and i don't have anywhere to live. Would you and your dad help me?
not4me

Danville, KY

#4 Dec 7, 2010
Wondering wrote:
I have 1 7 month old daughter and i don't have anywhere to live. Would you and your dad help me?
if u really needed help im sure we would butits not a joke. my meaniong 4 writting this frum is when u help people they s**t on u
serious

Aberdeen, OH

#5 Dec 11, 2010
i have a dog it dont have any food or a house i would like to barrow 50.00 dollars. it needs puppie pads. i go to church every sunday. i will pay you back on the third of the month. my meanings for writing this fourm is my dog wont shit on you.
serious

Aberdeen, OH

#6 Dec 12, 2010
crystal don't know who u r? Sounds like to me u have nothing better to do but to make up a lie on someone u don't like,who would just give away free $$$$$$$.IN THAT CASE CAN I HAVE YOUR # SO I can borrow some?
whatever

Danville, KY

#7 Dec 17, 2010
i know crystal an her dad and their awesome people. she or he wouldnt lie. u all need 2 lay off an get a life an a job

Since: Dec 10

Winchester, KY

#8 Dec 17, 2010
whatever wrote:
i know crystal an her dad and their awesome people. she or he wouldnt lie. u all need 2 lay off an get a life an a job
Wow like we don't know this is Crystal lol haha! Change ur IP before u act like someone else... Sad that noone takes up for you but whats even sadder is u have to act like someone likes u tehehe! Idk u but this is hilarious...*yawn
Truth

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Dec 17, 2010
Denise Bailey is her name. She did say she was a Christian which was a lie. She does have two kids, but is a pill wh*re and used the money for dope. Had no intention in paying it back...and is pretty proud of herself for being able to do this to people. Sorry if you ask me.
Really

West Liberty, KY

#10 Dec 17, 2010
Truth wrote:
Denise Bailey is her name. She did say she was a Christian which was a lie. She does have two kids, but is a pill wh*re and used the money for dope. Had no intention in paying it back...and is pretty proud of herself for being able to do this to people. Sorry if you ask me.
Do you think that maybe the rotted teeth in her head was a clue on why they have no home. I know alot of these. They are called very good liers and really good con artest. They just sit back and pray on people like you. TRUST NO ONE.
Truth

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Dec 17, 2010
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think that maybe the rotted teeth in her head was a clue on why they have no home. I know alot of these. They are called very good liers and really good con artest. They just sit back and pray on people like you. TRUST NO ONE.
She doesn't prey on people like me. People "like me" don't get preyed on. I know her very well. She doesn't have rotted teeth, and she does actually have a place to live. You obviously do not know her or anything about this situation which shows your reason for commenting was just to sound stupid...If that wasn't your reason, you should know that it is all you accomplished. For the record, it's 'liars' not liers and 'artists' not artest. Oh yeah, and it is 'prey' not pray. I'm finished here.
Really

West Liberty, KY

#12 Dec 18, 2010
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't prey on people like me. People "like me" don't get preyed on. I know her very well. She doesn't have rotted teeth, and she does actually have a place to live. You obviously do not know her or anything about this situation which shows your reason for commenting was just to sound stupid...If that wasn't your reason, you should know that it is all you accomplished. For the record, it's 'liars' not liers and 'artists' not artest. Oh yeah, and it is 'prey' not pray. I'm finished here.
Hey don't get mad at me because you got took by one of these crackheads.
d tree

Aberdeen, OH

#13 Dec 18, 2010
there is a place called afforable dentures in richomd, you just sold your trailor to rick nester, you should have enough money to have your grill fixed. quit lying to your dad to buy your drugs . get your rotted teeth pulled and go to cowboys and do the gummie on the pole. hike your leg on the pole let the old men see your rusty ho.
rat tails

Manchester, OH

#14 Dec 24, 2010
no commet on that whats up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min Believer 132,255
Nacy Stone watch your back 1 hr StoneBuster 2
Phil Rison 1 hr embarrassed grad 10
Lot of family names ruined over Powell 2 hr Time will tell 6
stone 2 hr farm 1
Laura chick at lees?? 3 hr hereforthecomments 60
mchs 3 hr In love with Oops 55
Mount Sterling Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web