misty
#111 Sep 19, 2012
just saying wrote:
Everybodys moved on, most the posts are by Misty and Joe supposedly, Joe has not made a post he is not computer swavy, and yes Misty it is Jess! I thought perhaps I could stay true to you but I love Joe too! So now I am just saying! So Misty you need to quit posting and acting as though you are his woman, you know I am!
lmfao
just saying

Mount Sterling, KY

#112 Sep 20, 2012
just saying wrote:
Everybodys moved on, most the posts are by Misty and Joe supposedly, Joe has not made a post he is not computer swavy, and yes Misty it is Jess! I thought perhaps I could stay true to you but I love Joe too! So now I am just saying! So Misty you need to quit posting and acting as though you are his woman, you know I am!
Oh my gosh whom ever you are really? Iam Jessica and I don't even have a clue what Joe looks like.... So misty this person is just pissed because you got someone on your side besides a family member lol... So no Misty I'm not in Love with Joe... This is halarious. GET A LIFE YOU MFEN CREEPS>>>>>> >>>> :):)
just saying

Owensboro, KY

#113 Sep 21, 2012
Misty I can not help posting, this is the other personality I have. Yes I love you Joe, Misty I am sorry.
misty
#114 Sep 21, 2012
just saying wrote:
Misty I can not help posting, this is the other personality I have. Yes I love you Joe, Misty I am sorry.
u know what why dont u who ever u might b just stop posting until u r big enough to put ur name on here bc i know its not jess so grow up lol actually ur pretty comical so keep goin big n
Love it

Olive Hill, KY

#115 Sep 21, 2012
Minerva wrote:
I am sorry I do not know whether or not you meant "nosy" or "noisy" because you have made so many spelling errors in all of your posts. If you are saying I am noisy I will tell you that you are wrong. I have a soft voice but I do like to talk and communicate. I also like to turn my music up loudly sometimes. Does that count in making me noisy?
If you are saying that I am nosy I will disagree with you and say that I am not nosy. In fact, I have no clue as to who you are and do not care nor do I want to find out who you are. All I have done is read what you have written about your private life on this public forum and respond with a smart-ass manner because I feel like being a smart-ass.
I think you need to pray for yourself. I am a grown-up who can take care of myself and have been doing it better than most people that I know.
I will not pray for you. However, I would like to advise you to read more books, enroll in school, keep your personal life off of Topix if you want to physically threaten harm upon people who respond in a way that upsets you, seek professional psychiatric care, and have something more to look forward to other than posting about your divorce on Topix in an attempt to lure the so-called soon-to-be-divorced exes that you have cheated on into these posts to see if they will react and respond to your incredibly lame posts.
I am sure that you will never understand how much of a favor you are doing for the 'exes' by divorcing them.
Schlafen sie gut hure!!!
I love you posts! I do the same thing while sitting up late at night reading some of the stupid crap some idiots put on here. They deserve every minute of being called out as the dummies they are for the retarded stuff they will put up for people to read just for attention.
misty
#116 Sep 21, 2012
Love it wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you posts! I do the same thing while sitting up late at night reading some of the stupid crap some idiots put on here. They deserve every minute of being called out as the dummies they are for the retarded stuff they will put up for people to read just for attention.
i dont do it for attention i do it to prove a point, wich i have, and to tick some ppl off !!!
Ugly

Mount Sterling, KY

#117 Sep 22, 2012
You are still the skank you have always been!
Yuck

United States

#118 Sep 22, 2012
All I know Misty you need to get a job and take care of your kids, you nasty, welfare drawing drug user! Trashy bit6h and don't come on here saying you are going to whip my a$$ because I been beating trashy a$$es like your while you were still crapping yellow. Get a JOB lowlife, scum!
misty
#119 Sep 22, 2012
Ugly wrote:
You are still the skank you have always been!
well then i guess its a good think ur opinion dont mean $hit to me then huh lol at least im not scared to post my name!
misty
#120 Sep 22, 2012
first of all i dont draw welfare sencond of all how can i say im gonna whoop ur a$$ if ur to scared to post ya name lol
misty
#121 Sep 22, 2012
and btw i do take care of my kids just bc my 2 youngest live with their dad while i was on dope dont mean i dont take care of them and another btw ive been clean for 2 yrs on oct 25 so get ya facts strait u may know who i use to b but u dont know who i am today but remember this just bc i aint on dont dont mean that i wont slap a ho and while u r pointing one finger at me there are 3 pointing back at u look and c lol
misty
#122 Sep 22, 2012
Yuck wrote:
All I know Misty you need to get a job and take care of your kids, you nasty, welfare drawing drug user! Trashy bit6h and don't come on here saying you are going to whip my a$$ because I been beating trashy a$$es like your while you were still crapping yellow. Get a JOB lowlife, scum!
what pu$$ie got ya tounge lol
misty
#123 Sep 22, 2012
and another thing why do ppl get on here on gog the hell out of others when they r to scared to post thier names on here r u all scared that u might actually have to try and whoop somebody ill tell u what u might get the best of me and u might not everybody packs a whippin sometime or another im just woman enough to admitt that but i promise u that u will know ive been all over ur a$$$ so to u yuck when ever u want some let me know and we will most deff get it . so when u get big enough to post ur name u might b big enough to try to whoop me lol
wow

Owensboro, KY

#124 Sep 22, 2012
nobody scared to post their names they are just on topix to pass time and have some fun. Do you think it makes u look like something bad a$$ or something to post your name? It just shows ur ignorance to wanna say hey its me, look at me, I a bad a%% pill ho. LOL

No way u clean living with a pill shooter, u may wanna be but u know u ain't.
misty
#125 Sep 22, 2012
wow wrote:
nobody scared to post their names they are just on topix to pass time and have some fun. Do you think it makes u look like something bad a$$ or something to post your name? It just shows ur ignorance to wanna say hey its me, look at me, I a bad a%% pill ho. LOL
No way u clean living with a pill shooter, u may wanna be but u know u ain't.
first of all im not ashamed of my name like other ppl r and dont care who sees it like u other ppl and i pass several drug screens a mth and u dont know nothing he is not on dope anylonger and hasnt been since weve been together and i guess since hes been iut of jail we dont drink but maybe once a mth so once again get ur stories strait cause it just makes u all look ignorent to the ppl who knows who we r today and with each other so ur what everyone laughs about not us hahahahahaha
Ugly

Mount Sterling, KY

#126 Sep 25, 2012
Gee, I would hate to be ignorent hahaha That wouldyou be IGNORANT!
wanderin
#127 Sep 25, 2012
Ugly wrote:
Gee, I would hate to be ignorent hahaha That wouldyou be IGNORANT!
omg really ur hilarious lmfao rotf ur a joke
Dumb Sluuut

Mount Sterling, KY

#128 Oct 2, 2012
Misty, here is the thing. People don't want to fight you. They just want to tell you what they think. I mean if I was around you and you tried to fight me I would tell you what I thought while stomping a mud hole in your ass! I really don't want to hit you because Lord only knows what I would catch when the blood squirted. As for the way you use to be and the way you are now. I truthfully don't know about now. You use to be a very nasty (inside and out) no good for nothing mother, piece of shit, drug addict, home wrecking whore. If you changed (I seriously doubt) it cant be much. By reading through your post you sound just as stupid as you did then. I say you still do dope. You just figured out a way to pass the drug test. Your man looks like a junkie and you still do too. You are still a no good for nothing mother. So Misty, what all kinds of diseases do you have now?(be honest) Well anyways my point is you are TRASH!! Oh and FYI talk shit over topix makes you look even dumber than I just made you out to be! Once again, I didn't post my name because I really dont want to fight. Plus don't want to catch any disease. Just thought I would add my two cents. NASTY SLUT!!
misty
#129 Oct 2, 2012
ur opinion is just another one that dont mean crap,and i know im clean and disease free but can u say the same. bc i know for one that if u knew me then u must b a junckie too bc the i didnt fool with anyone but! as far as u saying im a peice of shit mother, i know better and so does everyone else even n my past i still had my kids constantly going to the lake,movies ect. almost daily and once again ur opinion isnt crap and as far as not wanting to fight thats a good girl lol just someone else who can run their mouth and not back it up if u want ill hand u a clean bill of health first
misty
#130 Oct 2, 2012
ok this is my last post ,bc im not even going to look at this anymore. so u all have fun saying what u will, bc thats all u all do anyway is talk. and like i said ur opinions aint crap. so good luck with ur pathetic lives and i hope u find more meaning to them then getting on here hiding behind a pc and talkin bout others. im going to enjoy mine do the same

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Captain D's 27 min Rahali 13
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min Rahali 156,614
anyone know lonetta daniels? 41 min Lingle 21
floyd norton is a dead beat dad 47 min Broadway 2
Worst addicts in town 5 hr Gross 69
Phil Rison (Dec '14) 5 hr Josh 4,506
Amber at Cooper 6 hr Funny stuff 10

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages