First Prev
of 7
Next Last
misty n joe

Bellevue, WA

#1 Aug 4, 2012
waiting on our divorces so we cand spend the rest of our lives with our soul mate i love him so much and he shows me every day what i mean to him god we cant wait so excited
Minerva

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Aug 4, 2012
misty n joe wrote:
waiting on our divorces so we cand spend the rest of our lives with our soul mate i love him so much and he shows me every day what i mean to him god we cant wait so excited
What? Firstly, is this Misty or Joe or is it just Misty or just Joe? Secondly, if I read this aloud I would be out of breath because there is not one shred of punctuation to mark for pauses. Thirdly, what is the point of posting this on here? I would like to say this sounds like someone intentionally posting this here for someone else (I.E. the two others involved in the divorce) to see. This post makes me sick although I am not related in any way. I am guessing this must be Misty because you say "him", referring to Joe I assume. You are also speaking for Joe. Did you post this here in the Mount Sterling, Kentucky forum for Joe's wife to see? Did you guys meet on the internet and start sexting and exchanging nude pictures, etc.? I am just curious. You sound psychotic. Joe must be crazy and I feel sorry for the people around you. It would also be really pathetic if the wife being divorced by Joe were to read this and get really upset. That makes you cruel. I don't like you. This isn't Joe's wife just in case you are wondering. I'm just a passerby replying to a post that I analyzed to be written by someone who is somewhat sociopath or narcissistic. I hate this website. It is fun to reply to people like you though!!!:) Have a nice life with your 'soul-mate':).......
misty n joe

Bellevue, WA

#3 Aug 4, 2012
Minerva wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Firstly, is this Misty or Joe or is it just Misty or just Joe? Secondly, if I read this aloud I would be out of breath because there is not one shred of punctuation to mark for pauses. Thirdly, what is the point of posting this on here? I would like to say this sounds like someone intentionally posting this here for someone else (I.E. the two others involved in the divorce) to see. This post makes me sick although I am not related in any way. I am guessing this must be Misty because you say "him", referring to Joe I assume. You are also speaking for Joe. Did you post this here in the Mount Sterling, Kentucky forum for Joe's wife to see? Did you guys meet on the internet and start sexting and exchanging nude pictures, etc.? I am just curious. You sound psychotic. Joe must be crazy and I feel sorry for the people around you. It would also be really pathetic if the wife being divorced by Joe were to read this and get really upset. That makes you cruel. I don't like you. This isn't Joe's wife just in case you are wondering. I'm just a passerby replying to a post that I analyzed to be written by someone who is somewhat sociopath or narcissistic. I hate this website. It is fun to reply to people like you though!!!:) Have a nice life with your 'soul-mate':).......
evedently uve not seen everything being said n these forums so why dont u look thre some more before u start judging me god say he who is without sin may cast the first stone so u may want to check urself u dont know me or the whole situation so keep ur nose out of it and its both of us
Minerva

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Aug 4, 2012
Misty, my nose is not in anything except for the air I breathe. Why are you bringing up SIN? I never mentioned sin in my post. This is so funny. I am guessing that you subconsciously thought that my post may have been hinting at sin because you feel as though you may have sinned or that I am judging you. Trust me when I say that I do not give a damn. I am just here to be somewhat of nuisance to morons like you because it is late at night and I cannot sleep. You are the one posting your BUSINESS in the first place. IDIOTS!!!
misty n joe

Bellevue, WA

#5 Aug 5, 2012
o so ur just plain noisy now i understand get a life and i,ll pray for u
Minerva

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Aug 5, 2012
I am sorry I do not know whether or not you meant "nosy" or "noisy" because you have made so many spelling errors in all of your posts. If you are saying I am noisy I will tell you that you are wrong. I have a soft voice but I do like to talk and communicate. I also like to turn my music up loudly sometimes. Does that count in making me noisy?

If you are saying that I am nosy I will disagree with you and say that I am not nosy. In fact, I have no clue as to who you are and do not care nor do I want to find out who you are. All I have done is read what you have written about your private life on this public forum and respond with a smart-ass manner because I feel like being a smart-ass.

I think you need to pray for yourself. I am a grown-up who can take care of myself and have been doing it better than most people that I know.

I will not pray for you. However, I would like to advise you to read more books, enroll in school, keep your personal life off of Topix if you want to physically threaten harm upon people who respond in a way that upsets you, seek professional psychiatric care, and have something more to look forward to other than posting about your divorce on Topix in an attempt to lure the so-called soon-to-be-divorced exes that you have cheated on into these posts to see if they will react and respond to your incredibly lame posts.

I am sure that you will never understand how much of a favor you are doing for the 'exes' by divorcing them.

Schlafen sie gut hure!!!
the wife

Jeffersonville, KY

#7 Aug 5, 2012
Minerva wrote:
<quoted text>
misty is the one writing these things joe probably dont even know nothing about it. He is probably passed out. I heard he had been drinking alot since we split up, probably has to stay drunk to deal with her
question

United States

#8 Aug 5, 2012
the wife wrote:
<quoted text>misty is the one writing these things joe probably dont even know nothing about it. He is probably passed out. I heard he had been drinking alot since we split up, probably has to stay drunk to deal with her
Joe who??
the bull

Bellevue, WA

#9 Aug 5, 2012
misty n joe wrote:
o so ur just plain noisy now i understand get a life and i,ll pray for u
so,let me get this straight "misty and joe".first,you sinned by committing adultery and are gonna pray for someone else??? lmmfao,ok! next,we arent being nosy,YOU are the one putting your business out on front street for the world to read(topix,in case i lost you)we are by no means being nosy.it is very entertaining though!now,had i peeked in your window,or looked in your mailbox,THAT woulda been nosy }:)
hmmm

United States

#10 Aug 5, 2012
Joe Russell?
Collinsville IL ISP

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Aug 5, 2012
Why do 'the bull' and 'misty n joe' have the same ISP provider from Collinsville, Illinois? Is it common for people who use WiFi, MiFi, or mobile devices around here?
friend

Jeffersonville, KY

#12 Aug 5, 2012
hmmm wrote:
Joe Russell?
joe dennis an he is really messing up with that misty girl
yes

Winchester, KY

#13 Aug 5, 2012
Collinsville IL ISP wrote:
Why do 'the bull' and 'misty n joe' have the same ISP provider from Collinsville, Illinois? Is it common for people who use WiFi, MiFi, or mobile devices around here?
yes, it depends on the ISP & which exchange servers they use, or if the person is using a proxy server, but If your using the topix app you can change your location to what ever zip you want or just leave the default as the united states.
Collinsville IL ISP

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 Aug 5, 2012
Thank you for that information.
wild thang

Jeffersonville, KY

#15 Aug 7, 2012
misty n joe wrote:
misty n joe get those papers im ready to sign im happy were Im at.It was a mistake, Get in touch with shirl she knows my new adress.
misty

Bellevue, WA

#16 Aug 29, 2012
wild thang wrote:
<quoted text>misty n joe get those papers im ready to sign im happy were Im at.It was a mistake, Get in touch with shirl she knows my new adress.
im glad ur happy so now u can stop leaving msgs with sam to have joe call u cause he hasnt yet and yes he tells me when u do and hes not stayin drunk excpecially to put up with me lol that was a funny one he dont hardley ever drink he stopped all the dumb $h;t and from what i herd he stayed zaned out to deal with u
Shirley

Jeffersonville, KY

#17 Aug 29, 2012
misty wrote:
<quoted text>im glad ur happy so now u can stop leaving msgs with sam to have joe call u cause he hasnt yet and yes he tells me when u do and hes not stayin drunk excpecially to put up with me lol that was a funny one he dont hardley ever drink he stopped all the dumb $h;t and from what i herd he stayed zaned out to deal with u
u wanna give me ur number i will forward the texts to u from Joe to Chas LOL

ur pitiful wheres them papers? send um fast! Joe loves chas and always will, u will see!

U wanna piece of me Misty? U fu&& my husband too! Come get some girl!
hahaha

Bellevue, WA

#18 Aug 29, 2012
first of all shirly i never slepted with sam that was my sister and im not scared and yea 8592745317 send them txt bc honestly were never apart long enough for him to txt her
hahaha

Bellevue, WA

#19 Aug 29, 2012
and send me the num he txt her from
hahaha

Bellevue, WA

#20 Aug 29, 2012
thats what i thought cause u all aint got shit on joe lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min TeachThat 135,013
restaurant 41 min Just Curious 10
Powell's Retalaition Schemes 45 min Deray 979
I have had it with the indians! 2 hr customer 15
who is the biggest RAT in mt sterling 2 hr movedon 6
looking 2 hr Cold Hard Truth 11
chris pargen is out of jail 2 hr goof troop 1
Mrs David Carter........aka the sarge. 6 hr Sylvia 107
Deray, do you believe Josh Powell will be reins... 19 hr Deray 591
Mount Sterling Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mount Sterling People Search