First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I couldnt believe

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Jan 28, 2010
I've herd that she has been with more than 30 ppl I've herd she has had STD's I would really like to know so i can get checked cuz i was with her b-4
Thats Nasty

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Jan 28, 2010
I couldnt believe wrote:
I've herd that she has been with more than 30 ppl I've herd she has had STD's I would really like to know so i can get checked cuz i was with her b-4
Sounds to me like you should go be checked any way, better safe than sorry.:(
Mustang

Georgetown, KY

#3 Jan 28, 2010
yes she has an std so i would go get checked out trust me i know and she also has clap so sucks for you and she has been with 30 ppl she's nothin but a little slut
I couldnt believe

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Jan 28, 2010
i could not believe it when i herd it cuz she seemed to me like she was a good girl!
kyangel1980

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Jan 29, 2010
I don't know the chick or anything about her but I do have one question.... What does it matter how many people she has been with? If a man had been with over 30 women then he would be getting praised for it, not dissed.
Furthermore, people do not need to sleep around a lot in order to get an STD. That can happen if you've ever slept with even 1 person, it is best to have regular check ups if you are sexually active.
Whoooo

Lexington, KY

#6 Jan 30, 2010
idk who the f*ck u are and i know im not supposed to cuss on here but i really dont give a f*ck.... shes not a whore shes not been with no bodys 30 f*cking people...and if u want to get on here and talk shit it shows that your not man enough to bring it to her...cause trust your ass would get f*cked up...and she doesnt have a f*cking STD u stupid bastard....check the other hoes youve been with you dirty bastard.... dont get on here with petty shit...really.... comment back ill b waiting
Slocav

United States

#7 Jan 31, 2010
I highly doubt she has a STD I've known her since 6th grade and graduated with her. She's to good and to nice of a person to have been with that many people
i kno 4 a fact

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Feb 1, 2010
Whoooo wrote:
idk who the f*ck u are and i know im not supposed to cuss on here but i really dont give a f*ck.... shes not a whore shes not been with no bodys 30 f*cking people...and if u want to get on here and talk shit it shows that your not man enough to bring it to her...cause trust your ass would get f*cked up...and she doesnt have a f*cking STD u stupid bastard....check the other hoes youve been with you dirty bastard.... dont get on here with petty shit...really.... comment back ill b waiting
Yeah you think you know it all dont you well she was the last person i was with. by the way i'm not a bastard and i know for a fact she had something so now bit*h got a problem
question

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Feb 2, 2010
how could u graduate with her, when she dropped out?
HER CUZZ

United States

#10 Feb 2, 2010
Ok.. Listen.. Tiffany is my cousin and she is a good girl. She has a heart of gold, and would give the shirt off her back for anyone. She does not have an STD and is not a whore. You need to quit running your damn mouth on this stupid ass website.. your probably just mad that my cousin doesn't want your nasty skank ass, and yes you are a bastard. If anyone has a problem with her i will beat your f*cking ass.

I love you Tiffany girl and you know which cousin this is too honey! Love you bby
Slocav

United States

#11 Feb 2, 2010
question wrote:
how could u graduate with her, when she dropped out?
Ah there must be another Tiffany Webb then. My mistake.
ummm

Mount Sterling, KY

#12 Feb 3, 2010
Tiffany Webb is to a w*ore and i know who you are cuzz but she was the type of girl to give you the shirt off her back shes has changed alot. about the std dont know for sure if thats true but tiffany has been around
just bein honest

Chattanooga, TN

#13 Nov 18, 2010
I know for a fact the girls nothin but a whore too if its the tiffany webb I know she's got a little baby girl and she's a ho in every definition of the word. She has slept with god only knows how many men and she aint too picky either just through her a dro and watch her go. lol. sad but true.
Friend

Richmond, KY

#14 Nov 19, 2010
There are two Tiffany Webb's. One is married into the Webb family, and graduated in 2002, and the other is maybe between 18 and 20. They are both very good ppl and I think that if you have and STD then go to them damn doctor, and then take it up with the Tiffany you slept with, cause it isn't any one elses damn business about your manwhoring ass. so stop getting on here talking shit about ppl and be a man go to there face....JACKASS!!
tattoo stud

United States

#15 Nov 24, 2010
look people ive known her for years im friends with her bro and she is a real nice girl she has helped me out when i need it she comes from a family of good people a little rough but you know who ant so yall dont talk about her like that or there will be probs thanks a lot dueces
meeeee

Georgetown, KY

#16 Nov 24, 2010
So I take it they're not talking about Tiffany Woodard Webb?? It doesn't sound like they are
Friend

United States

#18 Nov 24, 2010
No I don't think that they are talking about her. They are talking about the other Tiffany Webb. :)
Poor tiffany

Georgetown, KY

#19 Nov 25, 2010
I would never dream in a million she would be who she is today she really has changed but not for the good tiff think hard you will know who this is but really get your life lined out and grow up party time is over that's for the new comers get your life started ohhh don't get prego and loose nick he's no good
2ofakind

Mount Sterling, KY

#20 Nov 29, 2010
meeeee wrote:
So I take it they're not talking about Tiffany Woodard Webb?? It doesn't sound like they are
No way its Tiffany Woodard Webb she is just not like that! I know she was one of my best friends. I just have to say that it is not her!!
a real old friend

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#21 Nov 30, 2010
are u talkin about the tiffany webb that has a brother named cody if so i dont know where you get ur info but let me tell you somethin i used to hang out with the girl an she is a good girl i dont know about the std but i do know that she isnt a wh*re so u need to get ur facts straight before u go runnin ur mouths...is this all you all have to do is get on here an try to dog people because ur lifes are boring well grow the F*CK up an get a f*ckin life...tiff dont listen to these people they dont know what there talkin about u know me really well tiff just take care of urself love ya lil sis...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mount sterling high schooler tazed today? (Jun '14) 12 min Lovedonthate 5
Cadena Snelling what is she up to these days 21 min Lovedonthate 2
Taylor clemons? 27 min Lovedonthate 22
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min Strel 148,934
who knows katarina mullett and what u think (Nov '10) 39 min Lovedonthate 10
Phil Rison (Dec '14) 1 hr Info 3,389
McKinley 7 hr snap 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages