at&t outage in Mount Sterling?

at&t outage in Mount Sterling?

Posted in the Mount Sterling Forum

njc

Georgetown, KY

#1 Nov 21, 2012
My phone has been out all day, and when I called from a friend's phone I was told it's a "main line" outage, that they are working on it, probably be fixed by Saturday. So far I don't know of anyone else whose phone is out. It makes no sense to me that it would take so long. I'm disabled and live alone and rely on the phone for emergencies, so I'm not too comfortable not having a phone. Does anyone know anything about this?
Mike
#2 Nov 21, 2012
njc wrote:
My phone has been out all day, and when I called from a friend's phone I was told it's a "main line" outage, that they are working on it, probably be fixed by Saturday. So far I don't know of anyone else whose phone is out. It makes no sense to me that it would take so long. I'm disabled and live alone and rely on the phone for emergencies, so I'm not too comfortable not having a phone. Does anyone know anything about this?
my phone is out also!
STFU

Glendale, AZ

#3 Nov 22, 2012
You should pay your bill

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
johnathan davis (Apr '12) 3 hr just me 5
Wreck on Lucky Stop Hill this evening 4 hr someone who knows 3
Sandra Musgrove armed standoff 4 hr themoreyouknow 5
Musgrove question... 5 hr Curious 1
How can we fix Court Day 5 hr joker 5
Wreck on bypass by save a lot and dollar genera... 6 hr little richard 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Patriot 168,810

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages