who the f... would want her nasty f... ass beware she is ate up
huh

United States

#3 Feb 25, 2012
Keith purvis
tasha williams

Canton, NC

#4 Feb 25, 2012
Whats it matter who i am seeing? And for whoever says im nasty screw u keep those fingers typing and talk about me all u wanna caged it dont bother me!!!
tasha williams

Canton, NC

#5 Feb 25, 2012
Cause it don't bother me i meant
not a liar

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Feb 27, 2012
i wouldnt f*** her again if i had 5 raincoats and a strapon
No she isnt

United States

#7 Feb 27, 2012
not a liar wrote:
i wouldnt f*** her again if i had 5 raincoats and a strapon
If she has been with chris Blevins ! Then I wouldn't fool with her ether . Hell
Ever body know's he's eat up with tha big (H) and no telling what ele's he has got omg.. Some one must be a pill head for sure.. For sure girl get ur self check'ed if that is true .
shawna

Owensboro, KY

#8 Feb 27, 2012
tasha don't pay no attention to these dumb asses that get on here and talk shit, i would like to talk to u hope you been doing ok, luv ya girl, they get on here sometimes and dog me or gerald but the way we look at it if their talkin about us they are leaving someone else alone. i've always liked u ever since i met u when we was locked up together, say fuck em and don't let haters get to u call me sometime r u on face book? if you are go to my page or i'll try to find you and send you a friend request and i will give my # on there not on this bull shit site. i don't hardly ever get on here and when i do i just get on here to see whats going on in sterling but girl laugh at these dumbasses and go on your better than that
mad as hell

AOL

#9 Feb 27, 2012
all i can say she is dirty trash.needs to leave everbody men alone and by the way i blame my husband to.he trash to.have fun being eat up.
Tasha Williams

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Feb 28, 2012
Thanks Shawna at least someone in this town has some sense...lol... I will go try to find you right now on fb... I love how these fckn idiots get on here and talk about everyone thinking it will take the heat off them!!! Well peeps it dont work cause someone somewhere is still talking bout you too... I dont let it bother me thats what i think too girl, if they talking bout me they leaving other ppl alone... so u all continue to hide behind your fake lil names and keep those fingers going and see who can talk the most shit bout me while i go out here and live life... luv ya too girl!!! I am glad to hear from you been wondering where u were... going to fb now to find u!!!
tyme

Tucker, GA

#12 Dec 6, 2012
Yes she was caught with best friends husband. sadly he haschild mentality and she took his money ...she is a low life
jazz

Tucker, GA

#13 Dec 6, 2012
Tasha must be angry that there are public forums exposing her diseased herpes hiv butt. Must be bad for business beimg exposed. Ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min Pat Henry 161,310
Grow up 1 hr Wrds4rmastranger 19
Chris Pargen and Jessica Oakley 2 hr neighbors 4
Who Is Best Fighter In Town? (May '10) 3 hr ConceptuaLIES 140
Chris Caldwell 5 hr Candy 69 17
Fire them all 7 hr Been there done that 10
Daycare (Mar '15) 9 hr John Quick 24

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages