Concerned

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Dec 28, 2008
Does anyone know if something happened to him?
Jamie Blankenship

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Dec 28, 2008
Mike Lucas was killed last night about 3:00am by a guy that was drinking and driving. He was one of my best friends and he was my baby daddys best friend. He was the greatest guy I had ever met in my life. He had a smile that would just light up the room. I will always love him and I liss him so much!!! RIP my best friend.
dunno

Lexington, KY

#3 Dec 28, 2008
how old was he?
mjvvnbnb

West Liberty, KY

#4 Dec 29, 2008
Does anyone know when the visitation and funeral will be held
Jamie Blankenship

Mount Sterling, KY

#5 Dec 30, 2008
Mike was 20 years old and was the best person I have ever met in my life. Hes visitation will be at Reynoldvilles Church in Owingsville Wednesday from 5 to 9 and the Funeral is also at the church at 1pm on Thursday! RIP my beloved best friend!

Since: Dec 08

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Dec 30, 2008
Mike always had a smile on his face, and tried to share his joy with everyone. I remember him singing hillarious songs back on the cook line at Cracker Barrell. When he was working grill you always knew it was going to be a fun and interesting night. He always snuck me grilled catfish. He was the only cook there who knew how to cook it just the way I liked it. RIP Mike, Ill miss you friend.
black sheep

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Dec 30, 2008
I am involved with his funeral & really close to his family. He was killed by a drunk & possibly high driver. Michael was doing what he always did, "Helping a friend" and because of a bad decision by another driver was killed doing so.
So to all who read this friend or not. NEVER take the moment for granted. Every decision you make effects others in one form or another. Michael calle dhis mother & told her he was on his way home just before he was killed.He never made it.
The funeral will be at reynoldsville church in bath co. on Thursday @ 1:00 P.M. & visitation will be on wednesday at 5:00 P.M.
Please pray for his dad, mom & brother, & that matt will recover quickly.

Since: Jun 09

Miami, FL

#8 Jun 1, 2009
I think of Mike oftern and it still brings a tear to my eye. Mike we miss you.......
high school 2gether

Morehead, KY

#9 Aug 13, 2009
he got the nickname Billy Ray some how..i loved that boy to death i miss him smilein all the time..i passed his brother nick yesterday and started cryin cause from a distance they look a like...we love n miss u billy ray

Since: Aug 09

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Aug 16, 2009
Michael was my best friend we talked everyday for at least 4 hours and he never judged me or my sense of humor. I know he's been talking to me lately wanting to make sure that someone is with Nicole his ex while she is in labor having her baby...not his but he still watches over her... I can feel it... He would have been there because that is just the kind of guy he was... I think about him everyday and pray that one day I'll be with him again...I couldn't have asked for a better friend and a better person to spend time with...
Jamie Blankenship

Corbin, KY

#11 May 10, 2010
Just wanted to say to still think about mike every single day and i still miss him very much! He was by far the best man i have ever met in my life! UR STILL MISSED AND LOVED EVERYDAY REST IN PEACE AND KEEP A EYE ON UR GODDAUGHTER!
unknown

Mount Sterling, KY

#12 Jul 25, 2010
Did Daniel Thompson ever go to trial for killing Michael? If so what kind of sentence did he get?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan Toy 3 hr he is gorgeous 3
Danielle Gibson 4 hr Dee 1
MOCO Baseball 4 hr What Team 7
Why 4 hr Taken 1
Adult Novelty Store 5 hr Purple heart 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr spaceship 136,050
pentair (Oct '14) 7 hr George 11
More from around the web

Mount Sterling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]