Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Jan 6, 2013
why are they digging up every street in town
roto rooter

Winchester, KY

#2 Jan 7, 2013
watching wrote:
why are they digging up every street in town
instead of getting on here and opening the door for every smart mouth redneck to give you any explanation under the sun why don't you call the water company and ask to speak to the people in charge, they will gladly explain what's going on because it's part of their job to keep the public abreast of on-goin construction concerning water quality.
watching

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Jan 7, 2013
just curious why dig up that many streets at once not nothing to make a big to do about
babygirl

Winchester, KY

#6 Jan 15, 2013
I'm wondering the same thing myself. I mean its like they could work on the water issues on the weekends but no they wait til the weekdays when everyone has to work. There can't be that many water leaks around town.
DKX

Richmond, KY

#7 Jan 15, 2013
They're replacing all the water mains, they've been in place since something like the 1930's, and there was a leak or an issue of some kind where they have to all be replaced now. It's a pretty serious overall as you obviously see, so it might be a while, who knows.
be thankful

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Jan 15, 2013
instead of complaining... you should be thankful that they are doing this... do you not realize that if they did not replace these lines, which are 100 yrs old or more, that if something happened to them, we could be without water????? That would be an issue for me... unless you don't bathe or cook, or clean... I've never seen a town so ungrateful for their city workers.
watching

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Jan 15, 2013
be thankful wrote:
instead of complaining... you should be thankful that they are doing this... do you not realize that if they did not replace these lines, which are 100 yrs old or more, that if something happened to them, we could be without water????? That would be an issue for me... unless you don't bathe or cook, or clean... I've never seen a town so ungrateful for their city workers.
u dont like it move people are saying fix one problem here then move to the next dont tear up every street at once u jerk
stupid

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Jan 15, 2013
How bout you call and talk to the manager if you have a problem. Stop bitching on Topix. If its not one thing you're complaining about its another. I'd rather they fix the old pipes, rather than let them start leaking or bust open. If that happened, they'd have to raise the water rates, then you idiots would bitch about THAT. You're never happy.
watching

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Jan 15, 2013
stupid wrote:
How bout you call and talk to the manager if you have a problem. Stop bitching on Topix. If its not one thing you're complaining about its another. I'd rather they fix the old pipes, rather than let them start leaking or bust open. If that happened, they'd have to raise the water rates, then you idiots would bitch about THAT. You're never happy.
u r so fck stupid
stupid

Mount Sterling, KY

#12 Jan 15, 2013
Lol, why cause you don't think that could happen? No you probably don't think at all. Hell you probably don't even pay a water bill, with your stinking ass. Lmao.
watching

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Jan 15, 2013
ummm people like you ---- actually I dont im hooked on from neighbors water line
stupid

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 Jan 15, 2013
People like me? You mean the people that actually use our brains to think??? I know that's probably a foreign concept for you, but just try it. Stop complaining about people doing their jobs to provide water to your stupid ass. Be thankful that you have running water. So ungrateful!!!
Hot momma 816

United States

#15 Jan 15, 2013
My boyfriend Chris Maloney said the pipes were old and needed to be replaced. Our tax dollars are at work an that's good!
watching

Mount Sterling, KY

#16 Jan 15, 2013
yea people like you shyt stirrers read stupid --post # 3 (just curious why dig up that many streets at once not nothing to make a big to do about)----till youre azz can do tricks dont call me stupid azz
me too

Richmond, KY

#17 Jan 15, 2013
its one thing to fix a problem, however these goof balls have to keep going back to the same sites and "repairing" there repairs. they r a joke. im not talking by the bank neither, hell look around town they will b at one location then finish {lay hot tar}then in a few weeks be back at the same site tearing it out again. the three p's; piss,poor, planing. they need a real leader/ someone with the know how.not the fake it, till we make it approach. plain and simple.
shut up

Mount Sterling, KY

#18 Jan 16, 2013
I'm pretty sure none of you morons work down there. You probably have no idea what's going on or why they are doing whatever they are doing. If you have an issue or a question, instead of being pussies and pansies and talking shit or asking it on freakin Topix, why not read the paper, there have been several stories in there about it, or call down there to see what's going on. They wouldn't be doing it just for the hell of it.
watching

Mount Sterling, KY

#19 Jan 16, 2013
shut up wrote:
I'm pretty sure none of you morons work down there. You probably have no idea what's going on or why they are doing whatever they are doing. If you have an issue or a question, instead of being pussies and pansies and talking shit or asking it on freakin Topix, why not read the paper, there have been several stories in there about it, or call down there to see what's going on. They wouldn't be doing it just for the hell of it.
thanx so much for ur inut u fkn no it all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prolifer vs addicts 17 min caseinpoint 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min ChromiuMan 151,978
Phil Rison (Dec '14) 27 min Wow 3,991
Overdoses 1 hr for the love of what 60
who died in MCRJ last night 1 hr for the love of what 5
How does crystal dees live in government housin... 3 hr Black 2
Dont hire david tapp 4 hr No more pity 8

Mount Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Sterling Mortgages